Pachirisu X Pregant Reader

A kick to the bladder was your usual wake up at night routine. Ever since the baby has been six months in, the little child liked to wake you up at the middle of the night. Honestly at this point you were used to it.

When you got up from the bed, Pachirisu felt the bed shift and watched you go to the bathroom. He smiled a tiny bit as he got out the present from under the bed, something he's been waiting to give you for a long while.

When you came back you when back to bed, but Pachirisu kissed your cheek before you could close your eyes. "Do you think you can stay up longer?"

"Hmmm... depending on the reason..."

Pachirisu smiled and turned on the bed side lamp, where the present faintly glowed in the dim light. It was small, but not too small for a light present.

You smiled and grabbed the present. "What's this for?"

"Open it up and see." Pachirisu gleamed with joy.

Carefully, you undid the bow at the top of the present and gently started to unwrap it. The present itself was light as a tiny small box was inside it. Pachirisu opened it up for you as your heart seemed to stop beating for a second. It was a ring.

A warmth spread inside you when Pachirisu took the ring out from the box. "I've known each other since childhood, so I figure I might as well buck up the courage and marry the one girl I love. W-will... you marry me... (y/n)?"

"Y-yes... YES!" You raised your voice and hugged him tightly too you.

Pachirisu smiled and hugged you back, joyful with pride at the moment. It wasn't until the kick to your stomach made you wince in pain.

"Owwie..."

Pachirisu pulled back and gently rubbed your tummy. "Are you okay? How much as the baby been kicking?"

"Almost every day, but I'm used to it now and then."

His face twisted in sadness. "I wish there was something I could do to help ease the pain..."

An idea popped into your head as you smiled and pulled him closer to your arms. "I am rather cold. Can you warm up your future wife~?"

Pachirisu chuckled and wrapped you up in his arms along with blankets. "The husband can gladly to that~"

Just then, another kick came at you. This time you were ready for it and didn't feel much of the pain. The thought popped inside you head as you smiled and nuzzled Pachirisu's cheek.

"What do you think the gender of the baby will be?"

"Gender hmmm?" He rubbed his chin, deep in thought. "I have no clue. What do the feet... or kicking... feel like?"

"Small feet with a tough personality."

"Like her father?" Pachirisu questioned with an eager smile.

You smirked and nudged his elbow. "Or their mother. I'm tough too ya know."

He giggled and twirled a piece of your hair in his fingers. "Oh I know. The mommy has grown up with me for a VERY long time now, so it's not unusually odd for the mother to be stronger."

"That's right!" You puffed your chest out with pride.

Pachirisu chuckled and looked outside at the window. It would soon be morning and he had work in the morning. He gently planted a kiss on your lips, a light electric shock coursing through you.

"We should go to bed. The baby and you need the sleep as well."

"Oh alright." You pouted and covered yourself with the blanket. "Nighty night husband."

Pachirisu tucked himself in and kissed your nose, ears, forehead, and last but not least, your lips. "Night my wonderful future wife. I'll make sure you'll have a bright future, along with our child."