Dedenne

Today was Dedenne worst but greatest day of his life. He was playing truth or dare with a group of kids. They all knew Dedenne liked you, but you didn't get the message as people hint it at you. Dedenne dare... was... to kiss you. Everyone laughed as he blushed.

'This can't be happening,' he thought, 'I can't do this! I like (y/n)! But... kissing her?! I'm to embarrassed about doing anything like that! '

"What's wrong Dedenne?" one of the boy's called out to him. "Too chicken to do it?"

"N-no!"

"Yes you are! Don't try to hide it! Everyone knows you like (y/n)! we're here to help you two get together!"

"B-but I! Ummm..."

"Hey everybody! Dedenne's a chicken!"

Everybody laughed at him as Dedenne look down at the ground embarrassed. You looked over at the laughing group and growled as you when over and glared at the groups leader, Tommy, who was a jerk most of the time.

"Leave Dedenne, alone Tommy!" You yelled at him as you grabbed Dedenne's hand, making Dedenne blush as people giggled at him. "Just leave him alone!"

You dragged Dedenne away from the group before anyone could say anything. You led him to the swing set.

Sighing, you stop at a spot where people couldn't hear you. "Sorry about that Dedenne, Tommy is a jerk sometimes when it comes to true or dare. I wanted to save you before anything bad happened... Tommy didn't dare you into anything did he?"

"N-nope! He d-didn't!"

You smiled. "Okay! Let's swing!"

You climbed on the swing and started swinging away on the swing, Dedenne stared at you before joining in on your world of fun.

The bell rang as people started to filled in to their classroom. Dedenne sighed as he stopped playing jump rope with you.

"Looks like resses is over..."

""Yeah... I'll see you in tomorrow!" You called as you started running to class.

Dedenne sighed but held it in as Tommy and his group of friends laughed at him for chickening out on the dare. Once they were gone Dedenne slapped himself. "I have to do this! I have to get (y/n) some how!"

Dedenne thought all day how to kiss you, once is mind thought on it there was no turning back.

*next day*

The bell ranged telling everyone it was lunch time. Dedenne spotted you under a tree, he toke a deep breath and when over to you.

You didn't notice him as you were reading a book while eating your lunch. Dedenne didn't notice the book either as he spilled it all out to you.

"(y/n)IreallylikeyouandTommyputmeuptothissothisisnotmyfault!"

The words came out so fast you didn't even know what he said. "Huh?" You looked up at him confused.

Dedenne blushed, but this time said it from the heart. "I really like you (y/n) and only will as there is no other girl for me!" Dedenne was quick as lighting as he planted a kiss on your cheek. Both of you were blushing as Dedenne stared at the ground embarrassed out of his life.

Tommy's group was staring at the scene at hand, betting you were going to reject him.

You shook your head, "I'm sorry Dedenne, I don't like you."

Tommy's group of friends heard you and busted out laughing while Dedenne's heart broke into millions of pieces. "O-oh..." He said. "I g-guess... this was to be..."

Dedenne walked away, but quickly got pulled back as you kissed him quickly on the cheek back, "I don't like you, l love you silly."

Dedenne's black eyes widen with joy as he hugged you. You giggled as Tommy's group looked at you confused on the whole situation.

"I'm glade you like me (y/n), I didn't know what I would do if what you said before was real."

You smiled as you gave him an apple. " I would never said that thought because my words would be 'I don't like you, I love you because your my one and only pokemon that I still would love forever.'"