Lucario X Child Reader

Never in the forest before had he seen a small human child alone. All this life he was around pokemon, but had seen humans, but never got close up to them. He heard horrible stories about them and promised he would never let a human hurt a single pokemon in his forest.

It was until one day small sobbing came close to his ear rang while he was training. It didn't seem like a pokemon crying... so it must have been a human. The crying wasn't that far away as it was just a few feet more.

There it was, a small human child sobbing loudly. Looking down he could see the child's knee was hurt badly, maybe even broken.

"Hey kid!" Lucario spoke up. "Quit your crying!"

You suddenly stopped and looked up at him. You've been alone for almost a day in the forest and couldn't find your way back home... although mommy and daddy said they would wait for you while you picked berries... but their car was gone.

"P-Please help me! I-I hurt my leg and my parents are gone!"

Lucario really didn't know what to do. A small idea formed into his head as he bend down and gently touched your shoulder. "Can I see into your aura? I might be able to see where they went."

"O-Okay..." You quickly wiped your nose and stood still for him, trying to not sob again.

Lucario closed his eyes and let his aura senses take over. Your aura and your parents were linked together so he followed the trail, only to find then back at the house laughing with joy. Looking closer into their soul Lucario find they purposely wanted to leave you in the forest. Too many mouths to feed and it seemed like you weren't supposed to be born after all... only a late night mistake.

Rage filled inside Lucario. 'Is this what humans do? Leave their own child behind because of a mistake?!'

"M-Mister..." You spoke up, rubbing your leg gently to not hurt it. "C-Can you please take me back to my parents...?"

At that moment Lucario knew this would change his life. He had thought of taking you in... But that was impossible! But raising a child like a pokemon... wasn't impossible.

As gently as he could Lucario picked you up into your arms. "I'll take you the springs to heal your leg. How did you break it?"

"Well... I saw some baby pokemon and wanted to pet some... so I ran over to them but they got scared and ran away... so I cashed after them without looking and fell down hard on my leg..."

Lucario looked it over with aura. Wasn't too serious or bad so you could walk in less than a month with the spring's magical water. "Never run up to baby pokemon. They will be scared of you that way."

He arrived at the spring and helped you put your knee into the water. The baby pokemon from earlier saw you from the other side of the river stared at you.

You smiled and waves at them, but they only continued to stare. "Why so they only look at me?"

"Because they've never seen a human before." Lucario sat down by you, letting his toe barley dip in the water.

For a while you were quiet until you finally spoke up. "Hey mister-"

"Lucario, call me Lucario."

"Lucario... okay and I'm (y/n). Lucario, do you ever think my parents will come back for me?"

A long and dragged out sigh came from his mouth. "That is hard to tell. But until they do I will take you under my wing and train you with aura."

"Aura? Like that thing you were doing earlier?"

"Yes, only I can search many miles outward with it."

You smiled and giggled. "That's really awesome! Just like how you look like human too! By the way, are you like those pokemon who get transformed into a human?"

Lucario chuckles as he looks at himself in the waters reflection. "Yes I am. One day I just woke up and poof, it just happened."

".... Do you think this happens for a reason? You were supposed to turn into a human to meet me?"

"You know... I really don't know kid. But I think the baby pokemon want to play with you now."

Looking up you could see the baby Pichu jumping over the stream and going up to you. It smile and held out an oran berry, ripe to the fullest for the season.

You looked at it before smiling and eating it. "Thank you. I'm not a pokemon, but I hope it heals me."

"Why don't you play with them? I'll gather some berries for you to eat."

"But I can't walk much."

"Don't worry. Once Pichu likes you the other will come over and accept you as well."

Pichu sparked its cheeks in agreement. It signaled all the other pokemon over as they jumped across the stream and joined you. You giggled and smile and as you watched them do tricks.

Lucario smiled and got up and climbed the tree for berries. "Huh," He said to himself. "I guess not all humans are bad. I guess it's just the ones you really want are hard to find."

I'm sorry to those who have been waiting since August for your requests... but this is how many I have right now. So if you could please wait and be patient with me. It's around the holiday season now right now I just need your patients and time right now for your requests to be done. Thank you~ Bbub14 

Delfox x reader x Lucario (fighting over for readers love)
Hypno x child reader
Leafeon
Mega Absol female x male reader
Solgaleo
Zorakor N x reader
Female Manectric x male reader
Bisharp x reader
Jolteon Female X Male Reader
Ginger X Reader
Team Rocket meowth x reader
Chespin
Mimikyu
Pachirisu x pregnant reader
Squirtle or Blastoise together or not/ growing up with the reader
Possessive Incineroar X Reader
Lunala
Type Null X Reader