Milotic

I tried to find one close to what I have him in the one shot and couldn't find it... well... enjoy this picture

The crash of the salty sea weaves made your stomach heave up and down along with the gently slapping of waves against your back. In heavy pants, you got up just as Milotic swam over too you.

"(y/n) are you alright? We can stop if you want."

"N-no! I want to learn how to surf!"

Milotic sighted before getting onto his surf board. "Alright."

A pinch of jealousy hit you in the gut at Milotic's beauty. His shining blue ocean eyes, perfect jawline, nice teeth, and a nice tone body to top it off to make him the world's hottest half breed.

You shook as you got onto the board too as the ocean was freezing cold. It was March and it wasn't all the way warm where you lived. Milotic didn't seem to have any trouble with it.

"There's a wave coming up fast. Stay close to me." Milotic said and start swimming up to it.

You rolled your eyes at Milotic's warning and start paddling closer and closer to the huge wave.

At first, it wasn't so big, now after getting super close to it, it was a death trap. You yelped and tried paddling back as quickly as you could, until a pair of arm grabbed your and caught you out of the oncoming wave.

You gasped for breath, but it was soon taken away again as you looked up to see Milotic had saved you. He started swimming back to shore in a hurry.

Land finally hit your feet as you sighed in relief at the feeling of soft sand filling in the open areas of your toes.

"What were you thinking?!" Milotic yelled at you, ticked off completely while he grabbed your wrist.

"I was thinking just fine. Thank you very much." You said with bitter as salt water before retracting your hand back.

Milotic sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "(y/n) I'm only trying to help you! I care about you..."

You stood in your tracks as the soft loud of waves were the only they loud enough to hear. "You do?"

"Y-yeah... "Milotic blushed and took your hand, but gently with care. "A lot..."

You smiled and wrapped your arms around the surfer boy's neck. "Then I love you and the ocean. You both are a big part in my life."

Milotic smiled as he pulled a strand of your hair back. "I'll make sure to remember that until the day the waves won't take me back."

Milotic softly kisses you quickly before running off with your surf board. You growled and ran off to catch the board thief your board back.