Emboar

Loud noises were coming from the kitchen late at night. Honestly this was scaring you badly as noise never happen at night. Putting your blanket around your neck and pillow as defense, you charged into the kitchen screaming.

You stopped once you saw it was Emboar, raiding through the fridge with meat sauce all over his face. Both of you two started at each other awkwardly.

"So," Emboar began, "You dress up like at night? Interesting."

You scowled at him and threw your pillow at his face. "Shut up Emboar. What the hell are you doing eating so late?"

"I got hungry."

"You just ate food four hours ago!"

"But four feels like it's been eight hours later..."

"Ugh..." You ran a hand down your face, "You're hopeless."

"It's not my fault my workout makes me hungry."

"You know what, take me to your work out session."

"Are you sure?" He questioned lightly. "The kind of stuff I do is dangerous."

You puffed out your chest, "This girl can take on anything!"

"Alright then." He smirked and grabbed a piece of pizza, "Let's get some sleep then get started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hike up to the mountain was easy for Emboar, but a challenge for you as it was all uphill. At least it was all downhill when you two were done. It was a pretty hot mountain too as it had a nice big hot springs inside it.

Emboar stopped at a large area with huge rocks. He picked up a small one and crushed it with his hand easily. "Think you can handle rocks?"

"You train with rocks?" You picked up one and tried to crush it, but only ended up hurting your hand from the pressure.

"Of course. If I fight with one of my weakness I then can know how to block or destroy them."

"That smart for someone who eat all day."

Emboar laughed and threw you a large one. You barley caught it in time as it was making you bend your back to just hold its weight right. You huffed and tried to pick it up higher, but your arms would shake and drop it back into place.

Emboar sighed, "You're weak."

He pressed himself behind you and gently grabbed your hands. You were blushing mad as you could feel his abs perfectly as he helped you hold up the rock. You almost dropped the rock when he let you go.

"Their, that's how you hold it right. Now just throw it as far as you can."

You nodded and threw it. It was in slow motion as it landed only two feet away from you. Emboar snickered as you glared at him. "It's not funny!"

"Yes it is! Only two feet? Watch a real master."

He picked up the same rock, pulled back his arm, and launched it as it slammed into the wall and broke into pieces as if it were glass. Your mouth was opened wide as you forced it shut. Emboar smirked as he gave you another rock.

"If you wanna train you're going to have to start now."

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about almost ten hours of training that you were able to pick up a rock and throw it too a wall and break into pieces. It was a good celebration as Emboar patted you on the back. "Good job, (y/n), I'm proud of you."

A tint of blush rose into your cheeks. "T-Thanks Emboar. I feel stronger now."

"You should be. I'll be right back, just need to check something real quick."

You nodded as Emboar left. It was getting to be a quiet and boring ten minutes. You spotted a large rock and smirked as you picked it up. It was a little bit heavy, but you were strong now and nothing could hurt you. As you when to pull back over your shoulder, the feeling of it dislocating seared through you badly.

You cried out and dropped the rock, barley missing your feet. Emboar heard the cry and came running to you. He bent down to your level with a concerned face. "What happened?"

"I-I tried picking up a rock a bit larger a-and... I think it dislocated my shoulder..."

Emboar gently felt around the area and sighed, "It's dislocated alright. That's okay thought. The hot springs around here can help heal it, that's what I was checking for."

You winced as you stood up. "T-Thanks... can you help me their?"

"Sure."

He lifted you up effortlessly and had you in a bridal style. He quickly pecked your lips and enjoyed the shock on your face. "This is your payment of me training and having to carry your stupid ass."

You growled and lightly smacked him. "Shut up and take me to the hot springs already."

Emboar grinned and just did that as not only did the hot spring heal your shoulder, but it made a nice way of making out in the hot steam.