Garchomp

Cherry blossoms fell from the nearby as you sat down by the grave of your deceased brothers grave. A ninja assassinated him while he protected you from the ninja. The ninja was too kill you, but your brother protected you in time, but failed at saving his own life.

It has been ten years since and you've trained every single day to defeat the ninja and take revenge. You could never forget his face... his dark blue hair and yellow bangs to change the look as he was dressed up in red and blue. Everyone called him 'Garchomp the swift' because of his super high speed.

All that mattered too you was getting your revenge for your brother. You pressed two fingers to your lips and pressed it onto the cool grave tomb stone. "I promise to kill him for you, big brother."

With that, you turned your back to the tomb stone and took off into the early morning light. The journey was long and hard as you finally arrived at the house where people said where the ninja, Garchomp, was too be living in.

You looked inside the window to find it too be empty. Perfect. You smiled and quietly and skillfully opened the window up without a sound and-

You were suddenly whipped backwards as you screamed and fell back. You groaned and looked up to only have your eyes frozen on the man and time seemed to stop all around. He glared down at you as he held a katana in hand dripping with blood.

You quickly realized that he had cut you along with pushing you away as you shoulder throbbed in pain. "Are you Garchomp?!"

"Yeah, but who the hell are you? Entering into a ninja's house is already a death wish."

A smirked formed on your lips as you pulled out your hidden knife. "I'm here to take revenge."

Suddenly Garchomp looked at you confused. "Revenge for what?"

You snarled and charged at him. "Don't act like you don't know!"

Garchomp's eyes widen as he swiftly dodged your attack and simply chopped you behind the neck. You gasped for air and turned around and cut at his cheek. Garchomp's breath stopped for second for he was surprised you didn't pass out from the chop of the neck, but cut at you wrist to get even with his cheek. You bit you lip from gasping in pain as you slashed at his chest as it barely grazed it. His eye narrowed in anger as he quickly than anything, pinned you down to the ground and pressed his katana against your neck, leaving a trail of blood leaking down.

"Alright enough games. Tell me who the hell you are before I end your life."

You sighed and tried to ignore the burning pain in your neck. "(y/n) (y/l), ninja of the west."

His grip loosened around his katana as he let go of you. "(y/n)? (b/n) little sister?"

"Yes, the one you killed!" You screamed in anger as you pushed him back, barley make him even move.

"I-I didn't kill him! I swear on my honor as a ninja!"

His face did seem to be telling the true. That was one of your talents to see the truth through people. You won the battle inside your head and decided to let him tell his story.

"Thank you..." Garchomp said as he leaned against a rock, "Your brother said your parents died from a group looking for the prize ring you have had in your family. It's a royal family ring as your parents didn't want you two living the rough life royals had." You lead your hand to the ring around your ring finger, remembering the promise to never take it off. You nodded your head and let him continue is story. "A group of thieves as ninja's wanted to steal the ring and take it as their own. Your brother hired me to get rid of them while he hid you inside the house. Your brother has been my best friends for a long time, even though we didn't talk much. I finished up the job and just killed their boss when one of them escaped behind my back and when to strike for you. Your brother of course dove in front of you just when I got the ninja, but he had killed (b/n) just when I killed him with the katana. You must have been confused and scared at the time to not see it wasn't me who killed your brother. But I still regret not saving him... but I know he was happy knowing in death you were alive."

A single tears escaped your eye as the wetness was new. You never cried about anything, but knowing you almost killed the man who had saved you and had known your brother since childhood... and now he was saying sorry for everything he did... You burst out sobbing, knowing you didn't revenge anything at all for (b/n), but never putting his soul to rest.

Garchomp was surprised at your sobs and hugged you close to him, hoping it would at least do something. "Hey it's alright! You were only ten at the time! I was sixteen at time too and too stupid to realize more thieves could have been spread out in the area... I am truly sorry..."

"I-it's fine..." You said as you whipped your nose and took a big sniffle, "I-I just can't believe I wasted all my life on become a ninja and not taking up anything else..."

An idea suddenly popped inside his mind as he smiled and pulled your back gently. "Hey you can start hunting people with me! I kill people who are thieves stealing from people! I don't ask anything in return, but they do give me food to repay as a way of money."

"T-That sounds great." You said and gave him a big smile.

After that day, your brothers soul was finally put to rest as in little of two years later Garchomp and you were married and soon called 'The (n/n) (ninja name) and Garchomp swift'. In all your years with Garchomp you've never been happier...