Solgaleo

Lately of morning, Solgaleo hasn't been able to sleep. At night he protects the alter of the Sun from what darkness brings at night, but during the day he must sleep, but he hasn't been able to do so. Nightmare poke into his dreams as he screams while waking up.

You heard another one of his screaming and ran into his room. It was the fanciness room in the whole alter because he was the Lord of the Sun. Solgaleo was sweating and breathing hard in his sleep until you ran up and shook him by the shoulder.

"Solgaleo please wake up! It's only another nightmare!"

He opened up his eyes and gasped in horror. His blue eye were wide with horror, things that even men were afraid to see with their own eyes. You smiled and hugged Solgaleo close to your chest.

"It's okay... I'm here, the beasts haven't killed you."

Through the shaking his body was giving he managed to hug you back. "Thank you... (y/n)..."

He held you close to him and managed to fall asleep again. You sighed as you were getting sleepless nights as well. About a month ago ultra-beast came through their portal and attacked the altar. Solgaleo managed to drive them away, but was hurt in the process because he protected you from one of them.

It was beautiful with slim legs and elegant sheen to it. It was going to kick the life out of you, but Solgaleo blocked its attack and took the damage for you. You've known Solgaleo for a long time, since he was Nebby, but now he was Lord of the Sun, ruler and leader of Alola, but that didn't matter to him as he let you talk him like good old friends.

Now you were feeling terrible as Solgaleo couldn't get any sleep during the day. If he couldn't sleep then who would protect Alola from the ultra-beasts? You went down to the kitchen area to get some berries for lunch.

The maids glared at you. "Oh look, its miss (y/n)."

You gave them a nice smile. "Hello again. How's dinner going?"

"Just wonderful." One of them behind shoved you out of the kitchen. "Without you in here."

They shut the door in your face as you sighed. You could have told Solgaleo how the servants were treating you, but that didn't matter as they had every right to hate you now that Alola was in danger.

At least the pokemon treated you right as you smiled and waked into the garden. The pokemon were acting kind of strange, like something was off about them. A Mimikyu pointed its fake tail at what the pokemon were so worried about.

You went over to see a pokemon flute on the rock. It was orange with a fire like red, even with the symbol of the sun. It blazed brightly in the dim suns light as it had a nice sheen to it. You picked it up and looked it over. "How'd this get here?"

Mimikyu began to talk as you could almost understand pokemon. One of the ultra-beast left this behind when they last attacked the altar. You looked at it strangely, what kind of ultra-beast was that?

That didn't matter as you came back to Solgaleo who was awake, eating his lunch. When he saw you he smiled and patted a seat next to him. "You're here. Sit down next to me."

You smiled and sat down next to him, the bed sinking down slowly with your weight. Without a thought in mind you took out the flute you found. "The pokemon in the garden found this. They said one of the ultra-beast left this behind."

Solgaleo took it and looked over it, a slow smile coming over his face. "This flute is just what I need! It can help me sleep by its tune of music!"

Your heart did a leap of faith. "Really? Do you want me to play it?"

Solgaleo nod and laid down on his soft bed. "Yes please."

You put the flute to your lips and began to play it. It had a low tone of music, but that still didn't mean the music wasn't beautiful. Even it's music began to pull you to sleep, but you tried your best while playing the flute. Solgaleo soon fell asleep as the sun's rays brightened over Alola, making you smile and softly stop playing the flute.

You smiled and went to exit out of the room, but in his sleep his hand grabbed your arm and pulled him close to him. You squeaked and tried to get out, but failed and just slept the day with him and stayed awake at night.