Lunala

Everything in the world could be peaceful if the moon was always out every day, every night, and every single second in the world. When night comes the moon lights out the darkness and brings a warm to certain people, something you've always wanted.

It was night time again in Alola, only you were waiting for a certain someone, Lunala. He was the moon to your heart, but you wouldn't say it because you were too shy to reveal your feelings. You were always a night person, never a day person at all.

There was a question you had to ask him about, since you were a part time scientist during the day. At night, you were just you, not a famous scientist who the world always wanted to take information from your studies.

In the distance a flash came from the corner of your eye as you looked up, smiling at the sight of Lunala landing to the ground. When he landed you sat up and waved him over. "This is the second row in a week you've come to visit me."

Lunala smiled and sat next to you, the sight of his eyes were always breathtaking too you. "Well you called, and to the person who helped me in my darkest hours."

You smiled and grabbed the bag next to you. "It wasn't a problem. Just glad to know that the person I helped wasn't just a legendary, but also helped me with the Ultra Beasts too."

Lunala sighed, "Are you still thinking about getting one of them? Didn't I tell you they're dangerous and not from this world? Getting close to them enough is... toxic to the human mind."

"Oh don't worry. I already know thanks to Lillie. Sad to see her leave... but now that I have information, I give you, the new Nebby!"

You unzipped the bag and pulled out another Nebby. It looked just like Nebby, only it didn't try to escape the bag like Lunala did when he was Nebby at the time. He stared at it, blinking back the shock.

"How did you find one?" He asked, having a staring contest between Nebby number two.

You couldn't hide the grin on your face. "I did lots of research and found that another Cosmog can be made in our universe! Without opening another portal to the Ultra Beasts world!"

Lunala smiled and picked up the Cosmog. "Did you miss me that much when I was just only Nebby?"

A tiny blush came into your cheeks. "M-Maybe... only because you liked to mess around with me a lot when I worked on lab stuff."

Lunala smirked and ruffled your hair. "I can still do that as a legendary pokemon. Why don't you hop onto me and I'll give you a ride, along with Nebby number two."

Cosmog cried out with glee as it hopped onto Lunala. You smiled and hopped on as well as Lunala took off into the night sky. The wind bit at your skin, even the lab coat couldn't protect you from the air. Stars gleamed with a glow only they could ever hope to make...

You smiled and reached out for the stars, imaging touching them and gilding towards them. It was smooth sailing from then on, but Lunala got caught into a huge air current. He cursed and opened up a portal, diving in towards it.

It was a worm hole. You've never been inside the Ultra Beasts world, but now you did. It was... strange and beautiful at the same time. Words were lost inside you as Lunala quickly opened up another portal, entering back into the regular world. You were in a different place, but the world you saw filled your mind with hours of research to do... the Ultra Beasts world... and now back to your world... like the other side of the card.

You gasped and smiled like an idiot. "T-That was... amazing!"

Lunala dived down for a quick landing and started looking you over. "Are you hurt? That was stupid and reckless of me! I-I forgot you were even on me!"

"We have to go back!" You yelled as Nebby cheered you on. "That was amazing! A-A... world just... different... but has beasts! I need to go back! Please Lunala!"

Suddenly, he hugged you close to his chest, breathing heavily. "This is what happened to Lillie's mother... don't become like her. It was only an accident from what I've shown you... just... remember it... like a dream..."

Your heart thumped loudly inside your chest. This was the most Lunala did the closest to touching a person. Normally he wasn't a hugger to other people, but now that he was doing it too you... "I-I understand... I won't dive into madness... ever again.

He sighed in relief and kissed the tip of your nose, giving off a huge blush from you. "That's what I like to hear from my favorite scientist. There might be an Ultra Beasts world, but remember there are more than just one universe out in the world we live. That is the gift you just saw today, so never forget it inside your heart..."