Mewtwo

It was a rainy day. Outside the house the rain continued to pour down on your poor house as the inside of it was warm, but cold at the same time. You sighed and looked out the window as the rain didn't stop pouring down. You heard footsteps come downstairs as you knew it was Mewtwo.

You didn't bother to look over until he shocking put his hand on your shoulder gently. "(y/n)." Mewtwo says in his dark but light voice "I think you should do a puzzle with me. I don't want you to die from the cold and boredness inside the house."

You sighed but got up as the blanket fell to the floor. "Fine. I have nothing else to do anyways..."

Mewtwo smiled lightly in the shadow of the darkness. " Great. I'll get us a puzzle while you wait for me upstairs."

You nod as you when up to your small bedroom as Mewtwo came up two seconds later. He opened the box as pieces spilled out. You looked at the box to see the picture of the puzzle removed.

You raised a eyebrow and look at Mewtwo. "Why is the cover of the box picture gone?"

"Hu?" He picked up the box "It just came this way."

You knew it was a lie but didn't press him as you started putting the pieces together. After a while of putting the pieces together you realized that it didn't make a picture, but words.

"Mewtwo." You said while putting a piece inside the puzzle "Why is this puzzle a word puzzle piece? We've never done one like this before."

Mewtwo smirk to himself as he started putting the puzzle together faster, like as he knew this whole puzzle by heart. "Just to try out something new."

You sighed as you knew he would talk anymore once in his psychic state he was in. You stopped doing the puzzle as you looked outside the window. Begging the sun to come out so you could go out to play in the warm sun. But this darkness of clouds toke that all away as it just made you sad and less of the girl Mewtwo knew. You started to get sleepy. You felt a pair of arms around you as they helped you into bed.

The sound of thunder made you bolt strait up out of the bed. You gasped for breath as thunder has never been the things you liked at all.

You looked around the room to see Mewtwo gone. You sighed until you looked over and saw the puzzle done. You didn't think twice before stepping out of bed and looked down at the worded completed puzzle.

Dear (y/n)

Words can not express how I feel for you so I put them into words of something else I love too. My heart stops when I see your face as my mind freezes inside as to what I should say to that beautiful face of yours. I hope you love me back because I have never love this way from a human who experimented on me... but... your different... and that's what's makes me love about you...

You stood in shock from the words your eyes just read. You read over it twice and prove your eye correct. You jumped as a pair of arms snaked their way from your back and rest on your hips.

Mewtwo turned you around as the light made his purple eyes glow with a warm darkness. "(y/n). I love you... do you love me back?....."

You couldn't speak, but knew a another action could have him tell your answer for him. You kissed him on the lips as Mewtwo jumped at this new feeling. He got use to it as you both melted into the kiss. Light shined out of the window but you just ignored it as you sat on the bed with Mewtwo, starring both into each others eyes, knowing that this was a psychic way of saying 'I love you too'