Lucario X Reader X Delphox

The day started out just fine as usual, if you count human pokemon in your life then its usual... enough. For starters Lucario was an early bird and surprised you with a berry breakfast. They were berries from the forest as he looked at his work with pride.

"What do you think? Took me all night to cook this up. I even made your favorite dessert made into more of a berry style!"

He wasn't wrong. You did love berries, but this was going over the top. You did smile and kiss his cheek so he wouldn't feel underappreciated. "This is wonderful! Not sure how I'm going to eat this all but I'll find a way!"

"Good!" Lucario sat down and started to eat his berry breakfast toast, a delighted face on him.

A hum came from nearby as it belong to Delphox, which his stick floating behind him to show he was in good spirits. He came up from behind with a better thing in mind.

"While a berry breakfast sound delicious, I have something magical on my hands. One that will knock your socks off!"

Lucario rolled his eyes and continued to eat his breakfast while you smiled and came up to him. "What's the trick do you have now?"

Delphox smiled as with a flick of his finger he lit up his whole hand with blue fire, letting it spread all over his body. The flames danced in his hands with easy as they began to change colors, even the color purple to give off the effect.

You gasped in awe at the wonderful magic as Lucario rolled his eyes, he could do much better than that. Lucario stood up and got into his attack pose. "That's all you got? I can do this! Aura Sphere!"

From his hands came some blue ball of energy gathering in his hands. It was swirling and twisting in his hand while he focused all his mind and energy into it. The energy from the attack was powerful enough the walls and house started to shake.

"Okay!" You screamed, "That's enough!"

Lucario stopped and blushed afterwards. "Sorry... I forgot it's not good indoors."

"Well you can have it indoors... just not that much."

Delphox laughed and leaned against the wall, fixing a picture that Lucario moved from his energy. "It seems he couldn't control himself. Oh wait, that's every other day!"

Lucario snarled in his throat as he pushed Delphox, almost forcefully, hard into the wall. "Shut up! I could beat you in the battle we had together!"

Delphox narrowed his eyes at him. "Only because you know the move Bite. I call that cheating since you're a Steel type as well."

"Ha!" Lucario suddenly yelled, making you jump slightly. "Look at him! Blaming others for his lost! Would you want to date someone like him?"

"Date?" You asked confused. "Who said anything about dating anyone?"

Even Delphox himself grew quiet. The boys were busted. Secretly under your nose they would compete for your love and sometimes would get seriously hurt because of it. Now all those mysterious cuts and bruises were finally answer.

The boys backed up against the wall as you growled and glared at them, feeling as you could see into their souls. "You two are idiots! Hurting yourself over my love! What on earth are you thinking?! The level of dumbness would be broken! This is madness... I can't believe this..."

You sighed and looked down at the ground. "Now this is just already horrible..."

"We're sorry!" The guys suddenly burst out and got on their two knees. "We're really sorry!"

Looking at the two it was kind of sweet and amusing. Guys fighting over your love was really special and a one of kind thing for a girl to see. Maybe this could be a game...

"Alright, I've made up my mind. You two will be competing against my love. Who wins will get me as their girlfriend and the loser will just have to accept it."

"Hmp... sounds good to me." Delphox mumbled thoughtful.

"I like a challenge." Lucario smirked.

With a smile you hugged them both. "Then it starts now. It might take years or months, but I will chose a lover."

With a swift nod you left the living room with a smirk. The guys looked each other in the eye, nodding their head in agreement.

At the same time they said, "Let the best human pokemon win."