Tapu Koko

Throughout the entire island, you were best z move person to guard the Melemele Island. You even got to meet Tapu Koko in person. He was a human now, which made you confused until he explained the gift Arceus has been giving to other pokemon.

You were sitting down near your house and looking over the sun set, taking in the beauty around the island. It was truly a blessing to be chosen guardian... you had nowhere else to go.

"(y/n), what are you doing out here?"

You turned around to see Taku Koko standing over you. He had his toned stomach revealed as it was hard not to look at it, but you managed.

"Just enjoy the view. It's rare to see a sunset with an orange and violet hue to the eye. It almost seems too magical to be true."

"Yes... I suppose it is..."

Looking out towards the sunset once again, you questioned Taku Koko behind your back. "What are you doing out here? You don't normally come to see me unless it's something I did. Mostly something bad rather than good."

Taku Koko chuckled before actually sitting down next to you. "I don't scold you all the time like you may think. I am the deity of this island and enjoy its rare views as well."

"Quite odd if you ask me," You mumbled in though. "You've lived on this island your whole life and just now you think this is rare? I thought island in this climate always had the perfect view and temperature for this?"

Taku Koko chuckled, amused at your attitude. "You sure love to question me, (y/n). Don't you know it's rude to question your elders around here?"

"No, because from where I'm from you have to question and fight to get the right answer from the person you need it most from."

"Oh? And what do you want from me?"

"The secret of your z move."

The air blew gentle around the both of you. The pokemon noises were crisp and clear, but the doubt of tension from Taku Koko was burning bright into his soul.

"Learn the ways of my z move? Are you sure you're ready to learn that yet? You've fought opponents before, but now you'll face me."

"Alright," You took out your pokeball with your most powerful one inside. "I'm ready to battle now."

Taku Koko laughed brightly than the setting sun, "This isn't a challenge with friend's ship and bond (y/n). You will show me your strength and prove to me you are able to wild the might of nature in your hands."

"Hmmm..." You quickly put away your pokeball. "I've never been in a fist fight before, but if it means getting the secret out from you, I'll take anything at this point."

From the corner of his mouth, Taku Koko smiled at your determination. "Then let's began."

He spread this legs out and arched his back, leaning slightly forward and motioning with his hand towards you. Right now, you were doubtful of your skills, but if you quit now then asking for the secrets of his z move were all for nothing.

His hand crackled with lighting as you dodged his thunder punches towards your face. In some cases, this would have looked unfair, but you were doing just fine. For this was only stage one.

Taku Koko smirked and changed it up by spreading the lighting down his arms, the sizzling and smell of burning filled the air.

"You're kicking it up a notch?" You laughed and dodged the swing to your head.

Taku Koko grinned back. "This is the final test you know. Not everyone can I pass it because they weren't strong enough."

He stepped up his game as he started kicking and headbutt towards you. Now you were sweating and panting at the heat of his lighting arms. The sun was setting just around the tip of the water, the moment you've been waiting for.

Taku Koko took a glance at the setting sun, and that's when you landed a punch to his head. He gasped and was slightly thrown back, holding the side of his head where a bruise wound soon appear.

"There, I landed a hit on you."

"Well done," He spoke, quietly under his breath. "Come closer."

To your faithfulness, you came closer, once to be quickly back flipped and thrown onto the grass. "What...?"

Taku Koko laughed as you saw him upside-down. "Don't let your guard down around me. I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself to order to earn that z move."

You pouted but nodded. "I understand. That was still a dirty trick you pulled off."

Taku Koko stretched his arms with a playful smile. "Hey, when you're a guardian it's hard to trust people at times. Because even the people you love most can turn your back towards you."

"True. But thanks for training me. I promise to someday get that z move from you."

Taku Koko smiled and looked out at the last sight of the setting sunset. "I can't wait for that day to come."