Ash

(y/p/n)- Your Pikachu's Name

"Now finish it off with Spark!" You shouted as your Pikachu did what it was told as the air around it simmered brightly with the water particles around.

The crowd gasp and cheered for you performance as your Pikachu blushed and hide behind your leg. Your Pikachu was shy when it came to performing in your acts, so doing these things were a lot of courage to do.

You smiled and rubbed the top of it's head just as a bright red cap caught your attention as it ran through the crowd, cashing after a Pikachu of his own, as the boys Pikachu came up to yours. Yours squeaked and hide it's face, making the boys Pikachu confused at your Pikachu's shyness.

The boy came up sooner than later as the boys Pikachu smiled up at him and ran up him and rested on his shoulder. He gave you a small wave of the hand with a huge smile. "Hi I'm Ash. Sorry about my Pikachu here, I guess he wannted to cheer up your Pikachu and say what a great job it did."

You giggled as you bend down slightly to rub one of it's ears. "It's alright. (y/p/n) Is a shy one and doesn't usually like praise as often."

"That's funny. This my pokemon Pikachu." Ash said as Pikachu cried out it's name.

You smiled and rubbed it's ears. "You're a cutey like my Pikachu here."

Pikachu sighed happily at the mini massage you were giving it as your Pikachu peeked out from it's hiding spot between your legs and stared up at Pikachu.

"Are you a performer?" Ash said as Pikachu got down and met tail to tail with your Pikachu.

"Yep. (y/p/n) and I travel city to city to show everyone are lighting act!"

"Well it was awesome! Even though I saw the last act." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

You smiled and leaned on one foot. "I'm going to the next city over tomorrow. Sorry if this was the last act you're seeing."

Suddenly, his bright red eyes lit up as both Pikachu's started playing together, electricity sending from one others red cheeks. "I'm heading over there for my next gym battle! Maybe we could both travel then for those short period of time?"

A tint of pink rose in your cheek as the thought of traveling with him sounded great. "S-Sure! I was about to take off now!"

"Then let's go! Come on Pikachu!" Ash's Pikachu nodded as it ran up to his shoulder as he started walking forward.

You stared after as (y/p/n) climbed up your shoulder as if to say follow them. You nodded and smiled and walked after them... you never regretted it ever since