Female Jolteon X Male Reader

"Can't catch me!"

"Dang it! Hold still!"

"Nope! If you wanna improve, you've gotta catch me!"

"I'll catch you if you'll stay still for one second!"

"Okay!" Jolteon stopped and took off a second later. "I stopped!"

"This is impossible!"

Jolteon was helping you improve your running skills by having her using her powers on you. It was a way to test to see if you were ready for the Pokemon Olympics that were held once every ten years.

It was your dream to compete and win the trophy and the title by yourself. But with looking at the other opponent, it would be hard to train alone, so you asked your best friend -who was Jolteon- to help you.

Right now, she was being a smart ass and running at 60 speed around the jogging court. You panted and crashed onto the ground, the sun glaring down at you with its harmful rays of light.

"I give up..."

Jolteon heard and came in less than three seconds. She glared down at you, just like the sun was doing, only not giving you a tan. "Give up?! You want to just give up?! What kind of trainer are you?!"

"A wimpy one..." You gasped, trying to bring yourself to the water fountain.

Jolteon blocked the way as your heart shank deep inside. "You can't just give up! I wanted to give up when we couldn't find a thunderstone for me, but you didn't let me never lose hope, now I'm a Jolteon. You can't just give up right now! You just can't!"

"Try me... now move."

Jolteon felt something twitch inside as she stood her ground. "No. You want water? Then come and get it."

You growled and shaky stood back up again. "Jolteon, this isn't far."

"Well it's not fair to me you're quitting, (y/n). So just try to get around me."

That water wasn't just going to be a dirt dream, so you started the challenge. Each step you would take Jolteon would block it easily and take your hand, spinning you around like a lifeless doll.

Jolteon giggled and skipped a little on her feet. "Looks like someone can't beat me~"

"Just watch it!"

You took off running as Jolteon easily kept pace by lightly jogging. The sight of her smirk was irritating you each and every moment as you began to make a circle around the water fountain, one Jolteon was protecting herself.

Kicking up the pace would hurt, but your lungs would pull through as you let the grass give you the contraction you would need to steer yourself. Jolteon found it was getting hard since she really just bolted with her feet, never using the ground to give her a tiny boost. You almost got in when Jolteon quickly blocked it with a foot out, but you dived under, making her gasp.

"Finally!" You dashed for the water fountain and drank victoriously.

Jolteon was panting herself as she smiled and patted you on the back. "Nice job there, (y/n). Glad to see your spirit wasn't ruined by my speech.

You laughed and wiped the sweat off your forehead. "Your speech made me realize I needed to get my act together. If I want to beat the Pokemon Olympics I need to train to be the very best."

Jolteon nodded and shook hands with you. "You'll make it."

"Thanks." You leaned in and hugged Jolteon, making her gasp.

She soon hugged back and blushed, knowing you haven't given her a hug in a long while. But she knew you still loved her, deep down as a pokemon and human.