Houndoom

"Ugh... I hate this..."

"Oh come on (y/n)! You look great in the dress! I see nothing wrong with it!"

Your best friend was taking you to a bar for your birthday as you finally hit the age limit to drink alcohol. She dresses you up in a strapless (f/c) dress that ended just above the knees. You tried pulling the front and back thinking it would cover more skin.

(b/f) scowled at you and smacked your hands. "Knock it off and let's go already."

You pouted, but nodded as (b/f) drove you to the bar. The sign lit up the whole street as people standed in line waiting to get in. You guys both in easy because your best friend's dad owned the place.

People crowded around the dance floor drunk with or without hangovers. It was a like a zoo as your eyes widen at the sight. (b/f) giggled at your surprised face and took you to the bar stand.

"She and I will have two of theses." He/she pointed to type of alcohol they wanted.

The bar tender turned around as you sucked in a gasp. He was hot. His strong features and red eyes seemed to make your heart pound widely. You cursed at yourself for this as his eyes landed on you, quickly taking a glance.

"Coming right up." He said.

His voice melted you on the inside as he turned around and when to work. The way his muscles moved through his shirt had your cheeks burning ten time brighter than before.

You quickly looked away when he gave you two your drinks. "Here you go. Enjoy the drinks."

"Thank you." (b/f) said to him and took shot of the drink.

You raised the glass up to your lips, only to be spitting it out. It tasted disgusting and horrible to you. You gently up the glass down and decided to dance the night away.
.
.
.
.
.

It seemed like forever since you danced, when only it was two hours. You exited out from the group of dancers to look to see if the bar tender was there, he was gone.

Disappointed filled inside you as you when outside and rested your back against the cold wall. It's cold sting burned your warm skin as it felt good.

"What's a pretty looking thing doing out here?"

You jumped at the sound to find a very drunk guy looking up and down your body. Panic welded up inside you as you tried the door, it was closed on the outside. The drunk man's laughed and quickly pinned you against the wall.

You yelped and kicked at him to let go, but he already pinned your legs against the wall too. "I wanna eat you up so much right now~" He whispered into your ear.

His hand touched you tight, slowly going up into your dress as you eye flew opened wide making you scream your head off.

The man scowled at when to slap you, until a hand appeared out of nowhere and threw him away from you. You coughed and landed hard on the ground as the drunk man was getting beaten up by the bar tender.

He finished it off by kicking him where the sun don't shine. The drunk man groaned in pain before falling down into a pool of his own blood.

You fixed your dress just as the handsome bar tender helped you up. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yes... thank you so very much."

"You're lucky I was out here on my breaks. My names Houndoom by the way."

You broke out a smile as his blood, red eyes danced with joy at the sight of it. "I like your name. It fits you somehow."

"Thank you. I heard from your friend it was your birthday right?"

You raised an eyebrow at where this was going. "You are correct."

"Then let me give you a drink on the house. Think of it as a gift."

You grinded and hugged Houndoom. "Thank you! Now this birthday isn't turning out so bad after all!"

Houndoom chuckled as his chest vibrated your whole being. "Can being your boyfriend count as another gift from me, (y/n)~?"

Your heart jumped at the comment as you rose your head to look up at him, only to have your lips connect to each other. You gasped but soon kissed back as he was an amazing kisser.

He pulled back with a smile as he took you inside, giving you a drink and endless kisses the whole night.