Shiny Charizard

I know I did a Charizard one already but someone requested it so I'm doing becuase I promised them I would, so please support this chapter of x reader too! Also question will be down at the bottom of the story

It was a nice quiet day... nothing could ruin this day at al-

"(YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!!!"

'Speak of the devil.' You though too yourself as Charizard come up running towards you

"Let's go do something!!!! I'm bored!!!!!"

"Why don't you go play with the baby pokemon?" You told him as you flip a page from your book.

"But thier so tiny!!!! Plus thier boring to play with!!!!!!!"

"Not my problem."

Charizard growled as he sat on your legs, trying to get your attention from the couch "Come on!!!! Please?!?!?"

"........ No...."

Charizard huffed out fire and toke the book away from you "HEY! GIVE IT BACK!"

"No~ You have to play with me to get it back~"

You tried jumping up and grabbing it, but he was taller than you so he didn't have much trouble.

You let out a long sigh" FINE! So.... what do you want to play?"

"Dunno!"

"What?! You ask me to play with you and you don't know what to play?!"

"I just wanted your attention first!"

You looked at Charizard with a death glare "Well you've alread gotten it! If you don't figure out something to do then I'm going back to my book!"

"But I toke it away"

"....... I'll just go to the libray!"

Charizard huffed at you "Your so stubborn!" He when to sit down and think with both his hand on his temple, rubbing the sides of them. After a few minutes Charizard sat up with a joy full face "We'll play hide and seek! Ready, set, GO!!!"

Charizard already toke off before you could say anything. You sighed and start looking for him. You thought Charizard would be a cool and collective guy, but you were wrong as he was a hyper one. He got bored easily which made you the target for to get forced to play with. You didn't mind it after the couple of times, but soon after a long time, it got very tiring.

You searched for him EVERY WHERE!!!! Even the darkest corners of the whole house!

You got mad, which never happened before when playing a game "CHARIZARD!!!! COME OUT HERE NOW!!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!!"

No answer

You sighed while holding your head, waiting for the headache to come soon.

You looked up and saw your book, your whole face brighten up. You hesitated for a second, thinking if Charizard would get mad at you for ignoring him and read the book instead.

You shook your head, he was the problem you couldn't fine him! So it was fine!

You started climbing up the bookshelf, being very carefully to not fall or knock over any books.

Your (e/c) eyes landed on the book that waited to be read. You carefully reached up and grabbed the spine of the book. A gasp of happiness and horror come out as you left foot slipped out.

You screamed while falling, trying to grab on too something. You couldn't reach anything! You closed your eyes, waiting for the hard impact to come....

Nothing, but strong arms around you.

You opened your eyes to find your (e/c) orbs meet deep ruby color eyes once, that where filled with worry and panic.

"(y/n)! You scared me! Don't EVER do that again!"

You shook your head, still in shock from what just happened.

"I better put you down now." Charizard when to put you down on the couch, but trip making you fall on the couch hard and Charizard falling right on top of you, meeting your lips with his, both your faces lit with cute deep embarrassment

Do you like anime besides pokemon?: Yes I do! I only play the pokemon series but watch the anime here and there. I honestly like any kind of anime! Like DBZ, Black butler, Bleach etc. My favorite anime so far is Bleach and I am VERY exited that the series is coming back soon!

What's your favorite type of pokemon and why/ plus favorite song: My favorite type of pokemon is dragon type! I love dragon types sooooooooo much!!!! When I frist learned of them I just fell in love with the type and creature! It's just so awesome then words can describe it!!! My favorite songs are mostly rock, but I like any type of jonra of music. My favorite song so far is The River by Imagine Dragons. It's also with a tie with Seether, Rise above this!

What's your favorite pokemon?: That will be, ladies and gentlemen...? Will be the one and only time Lord Dialga!!!! Why?! Because I don't know why about myself, but I like time and the pokemon itself becuase it's also a dragon! Dialga is really cool and I just love him to pieces! Don't worry Darkrai! Your still my favorite! Next to Digla of course! ^-^

Do you like Harry Potter? If you do what house you be in?: I do like Harry potter! I'm not sure which house tought! Maybe RavenRaven claw or Gryffindor!

That's all! If you guys still have questions you can still answer then by asking me!