Ch 6: Yes! Doughnut Panties for the Win!

A/N: hi!!! So I have developed a habit of eating candy every time I write a new Chocolate! chapter.

Today is a lemon lollipop stick.

Yummy!

Oh and Since I bake. A lot. you may or may not have random recipes thrown at you in this book.

The name of the frigging thing is Chocolate! Its the perfect excuse to be all like LOOK AT THIS ITS SO TASTY JOIN ME IN THE MAKING OF TASTING THINGS!!!!

hehehe.

Thats Lolas outfit by the way.

~~

Lola POV:

"Axel!"

There are strangers in my shop.

None of them seem to be fond of color.

They wanted to speak to Axel.

So I called Axel.

The assmuncher did not respond. Sighing I shook my head, "Sorry guys one second! LAVA CAKE GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE BEFORE I BREAK A WINDOW AND ALL THE SECURITY CAMERAS BEFORE CALLING THE POLICE AND TELLING THEM YOU DID IT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! I SWEAR YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHO!"

I smiled at the three astonished men, "He'll be out in a second! In the mean time would you like to buy something?"

The one in the middle stared at me fore a long moment, mocha eyes taking in my huge pink bow and super bad ass frilly dress, "No."

"I see..then please be kind and exit my shop loitering is against the law. I will inform Axel you stopped by."

"What the hell?!"

I waved a hand at them, "shoo, shoo."

"And if we buy something?"

"Seats are that way!"

They pulled out their wallets with mumbled protests.

I should have Axel bring over his friends more often. 

Easy to manipulate.

As I handed the last package to the last delinquent a low groan broke through the room, "Fucking hell Lola what do you wan- why are they here?"

I smiled at him, "your friends are here!"

"I don't have friends."

"neither do I!"

He seemed to take a double take but I just kept smiling. 

"Soo..you gonna introduce me to your friends?"

Axel sighed. "Donny, Joe, and Mark. They are not friends, old prison mates though."

I nodded in understanding, "I see. You had sexy time with Gingerbread, coffee, and Gumdrop."

The three new guys looked ready to kill me.

Axel just stared, "I didnt fuck any of them."

"...is that why you want to put candy in places other than my mouth?"

He smirked, "No Lola I want to do that because it would make you hate yourself."

"Or I would fudge myself out of a store depends on how well it goes."

He actually laughed a little.

Gumdrop stared at me, "why gumdrop?"

"Because your fat but it would be racist to label someone marshmallow."

Axel just burt out laughing, grabbing Gumdrop by the arm as the big guy lunged at me. "She will not hesitate to try and stab you with the sharped lollipop stick she keeps between her tits."

They three stared at me in a new light, I winked, "I almost got Axel in the throat the other day!"

"Shes a fucking nut job."

Axel nodded, "yes you did Lola, go drown in chocolate sauce."

"why are your friends here?"

"Not my friends. and be fore you say it not my lovers."

I shrugged, "still. Why are they here?"

"Oh I started selling drugs in the back ally of your shop."

I stared at him, "why? Where is my cut."

"Lola..I'm not actually selling drugs."

"oh."

He shook his head at me before turning to his old fudge buddies, "Get out. Whatever it is the answer is no, I'm not doing it. No interest. You bought something so get out. Lola your fucking sugar delivery is here."

I squealed, "OH MY GOD YAY SUGAR! YOU THREE IDIOTS AXEL SAID NO! OUT! Cant have gross men grossing up my cute shop. Axel either get to work or get shirtless and cover yourself in chocolate."

"Why the fuck would I get shirtless and cover myself in chocolate?!"

I blinked at him as I opened the door and ushered the other three out, "To attract customers duh! and because your a lava cake you should be covered in chocolate."

"Lola..."

"hmm?"

"Has your crazy ass been having sexual fantasies about me?"

I thought it over for a moment, "..can sexual fantasies involve whip cream?"

He made an odd face, "yes."

"then no. But thats beside the point. Will you tell me a story about grandpa?"

"No."

I gave him my very best doe eyes, "please Axel? I have waited sooo long, don't you think I deserve a reward for being a good girl."

He went rigid as I leaned over and placed my hands on his chest, "I can see your underwear in the display cases reflection, why the fuck are you wearing such a short skirt here?"

"...so no story?"

"Are there doughnuts on your underwear?"

"yes. Story time?"

He looked down at me, "will you leave me alone and stop trying to force me to eat sweets?"

I nodded.

"fucking hell fine. I'll tell you one story about your grandpa."

Yes! doughnut panties for the win!