Ch 29: Not all of us are Whores

A/N: hi again! so nice sexual frustration is making its way into the story...what do you thinks gonna happen?

~~

Lola POV:

I decided rather than being angry and frustrated because my cherry pie was over heating I would simply cool it down myself and deal with the angry part.

By learning the syrupy hell out of that spell so I could make things fly through the air and hit that stupid demon cake.

So far I can levitate four things at a time.

Lava Cake is in for a big surprise next time he bugs my lady bits.

He doesn't like sweet things who the hell does he think he is making me all sticky with lady syrup?

If he's not licking it up he shouldn't be making it happen.

I flopped onto my couch flicking through the television channels, my mint green night gown riding up to my hips, exposing my lavender underwear.

Axel walked into the room, hair ruffled and shirtless. The light glow of the stone necklace he always wore drawing my eyes to his sculpted torso.

Stupid incubus mutt cake. I focused on the table side lamp, muttering the spell and sending it flying at him.

He caught it in his clawed hand, dropping his human form to glare at me, sharp teeth bared, "I see you have improved."

I sneered at him, "I hate you."

He sneered right back, "Hating the person who just spent the time last night to find a fucking way out of your family court issue so you can keep a stupid fucking candy shop isn't the best move."

I blinked, "oh yeah...I'm going to court in like two weeks.."

He sighed, "moron.."

The tv remote went flying this time, no levitation added.

He caught it in his other hand, "Look Lola I know your pissed I ruined your car fuck with Karma but you're being a bitch."

My jaw dropped, "THAT IS NOT WHY I'M ANGRY STUPID CAKE!"

He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen, "calm down, its too early for this shit."

My jaw clenched.

Dense idiot.

"not all of us are whores Axel!"

"yeah but you're body wants that virginity gone remember?! Karmas pretty enough to remove the mental block you seem to have with it. Tell me babe, who did you see?"

I froze in place.

A clatter of pans and a laugh, "oh little Lola is quiet? it must be bad, did you see a girl? do you actually want some pussy?"

"no!"

"famous dude? come on Lola even you can't be that stupid."

"No!"

"That old man who has a cat fetish next door?"

"What?! ew...mr murphy has a cat fetish?"

A snicker, "that man takes loving pussy to a whole new level."

Ewwwww!

"seriously though Lola, who did you see Karma as? His ability is highly revered in the world of incubi. I never needed it to drop panties because lets face it Karma is a pretty boy next door, not someone you dream about ravishing you. while..well lets just say even in a human form I'm the demon in girls sex dreams."