Ch 33: Kitty

Lola POV:

I stared at Axel.

Why was he in my bed? "L-lava cake?.."

One lavender eye snapped open, "you were like a fucking octopus you wouldn't let me go thats why im here."

"Oh."

"You done being depressing?"

"I think so?"

He frowned, "was that a question or an answer?"

"Answer?"

Sighing he rolled out of my bed, "well get up and get dressed."

"Why?"

"Because were going out maybe then your answers wont be questions."

I blinked. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere your sure to find fun. The markets of the shadow world. The world unseen by non magical people"

I couldn't help but smile, "really? There is a place like that?"

"Yup. But where we are going isn't exactly the normal markets per say. Demons don't tend to show their faces there."

Oh...really? "Then where are we going?"

"Black markets. They boarder the underworld so not
many good people tend to venture there. Don't be stupid and for fucks sake stay by my side while we are there, your a young witch you will be noticed." He paused, "well that and you're always fucking noticed."

I see..."hey since we are going there do I have to wear black? I dont own any black its icky."

"No you don't have to wear black."

"Oh good! Ill be ready in a few shoo shoo!"

He shook his head walking out of the room muttering to himself, "..damn woman nearly gets fucked into oblivion the night before and all she has to talk about is her god damned clothing. Look what you stuck me with old man."

I giggled. Hes a strange one that Axel.

~~

"Ready!!"

Axel looked up from the stove and stared, "what the fuck is that?"

I looked down at myself, "this is my 'I'm dangerous' outfit. I like the sweaters teeth. They remind me of your demon teeth..hey smile so i can see if it looks the same."

"No."

I pouted taking my eggs and toast from him. "So why are we going to this place?"

"Errands. If your going to learn magic you will need mote than your gramps books and such, ingredients for potions and an object to focus your magic. Most witches prefer a wand infused with magical energy others a stone or charm."

cool. "But wouldn't i get that in a place...you know not evil?"

He snorted, "its not evil stuff well not usually, nothings evil unless you do something evil with it. The stuff there is just mostly illegal in out world."

"Oh." I nibbled my foo, watching him as the clock ticked by.

Finally he snatched up his jacket his demon form appearing, "well hurry your ass up."

I dropped my breakfast and skipped after him. Clutching onto him as we made our way to the attic.

"Why are we going up here?"

"Your old man made a portal up here so i could come in easily a long time ago."

Oh. Cool. Grandpa was so smart.