Ch 39: The Lola I Know

Lola POV:

He had all these photos of me when I was little? 

"...did you like me then?"

Axel growled low in his throat, picking up both the book and the note, "doesn't matter."

I watched him through my lashes, he wouldn't have all of those if he didn't like me then, he wouldn't ever of had them.

I touched my rainbow locks and stared at my cupcake dress, "..is that why no one likes me? because i grew up like this?"

He snorted, "what a stupid question..lola what are you doing?"

I tossed my dress on the floor, leaving myself in my thigh highs and pastel lingerie.

Axel sort of froze for a moment, "thats what you wear under those crazy ass dresses. What the hell Lola?"

I glanced at it, "is it bad?"

He snorted, "no. just surprising."

oh okay I rose my hands to my head and began a recently learned incantation.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

I looked back up to him chestnut locks falling around my shoulders.

The room was utterly still.

~~

Axel POV:

What the actual fuck?

Big blue eyes and chestnut hair.

This was so wrong.

"lola...what are you doing? C'mon just answer that."

She didn't, tears pooling in her eyes, "Grandpa always said I was okay as me but was he wrong? If I stopped putting food on my clothes and went back to my natural hair would I be better?"

Ah crap, "Thats bullshit and you know it. a wardrobe change won't change you."

She stared at the book in my hands, "but you liked me then, when I looked more like everyone else.."

I tossed the book onto the floor pulling Lola up to stand in front of her full length mirror, her back pressed against my chest. "look at yourself Lola and fucking tell me that this is what you want."

She looked over her form, "if people would like me then maybe I can like myself like this-"

"bull fucking shit. thats not what I asked."

"Do you like me better this way."

This is ridiculous. "I hate it."

She faltered a bit, "wha-"

Spinning her around I cut off her complaints with a kiss, bringing my hands over her hair and watching it return to it flurry of color. Yanking her top over her head as we broke apart, "The Lola I know is stupid, and irrational."

My fingers dug into her hips as I pulled her firmly to me, kissing my way down her neck and shoulders.

I growled against her skin, "shes an irritating Rainbow haired girl who never spends more than five seconds on a single thought."

My claws ripped their way through her panties and garters, leaving her in nothing but a pair of knee highs, "She doesn't have a fucking sense of danger and has a serious disagreement with her body as to what she should be doing. She's loud and annoying and never shuts up about things she think is cute." 

She let out a surprised noise as I lifted her from the ground. 

"She's tiny with the worlds largest personality and probably psychotic, defiantly fucked up in the head."She blinked down at me, blue eyes huge with surprise, "I like the Lola I know better than some boring little bitch who tries to make the world love her. She's got a kinky little personality and more sass than she should be able to fit inside her."

She hugged me. "really?!"

"No. I just said all that so I could strip you."

"..oh yeah I'm naked.."

I chuckled, "yes you Idiot your naked."

"Why?"

"its easier to like you naked."

She ahed, "Axel..."

"Hmm?"

"I guess I can forgive you for stalking me and ruining my panties."

I frowned, "I don't give a shit about forgiveness and I didn't stalk you."

She dug the heels of her feet into my back and hugged me closer, "okay then I'll cuddle with you."

"I don't want to cuddle."

"yes you do. I'm fun to cuddle with because I like to be naked."

"your already naked."

"oh..yeah.." She moved her hands through my hair to play with my horns, "hey Axel?"

"I swear if its another offer to cuddle I'm just going to fuck you."

"why?"

"Because thats more fun to do when your naked."

She seemed to mule over this, "oh but your banned from my cherry pie...I was going to ask whats for dinner."

Seriously?

still? 

I think I'm starting to hate the little tease again.