Ch 49: Gummy Bear

A/N: ....I did it again guys....wanna check out my new book?

~~

Lola POV:

Free falling is a strange experience.

A scream ripped its way from my lungs, through the mess of terror I saw both Axel and Karma running and a ridiculous speed.

Leila shrieked and dove.

Just before I hit the fountain time seemed to slow my momentum, two pairs of arms caught my back while one set of hans wrapped around my throat.

And then there was a blinding light.

And we were all falling.

~~

I woke to shouting and cheering around me.

My eyes fluttered open to spot a man that looked half lizard reaching for me. I scampered to my feet.

The huge group eyed me...I stared back, "L-LAVA CAKE WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH UGLY DEMONS?!"

The only replies was a chorus of growls.

I tried to bring one of my spells to my head but was met with a sharp pain.

The lizard man reached for me.

I whimpered, "you don't want to touch me...Axel will get man"

The thing made strange hissing noises that sounded like axel when he spoke demon.

Crap he was speaking demon.

claws brushed my cheek.

And then the lizard man went flying.

My eyes set onto Axel.

he was in his full demon from the lavender and black dusting his skin again, his shirt torn.

His tail was whipping angrily as he glared at the crowd. hissing something in his language.

I gripped his arm.

And then there was Karma, arm slinging over my shoulders, he grinned at me, "Axels treating them for you sweetness. No one likes to mess with that sick fuck."

I nodded.

Axels eyes slid to Karma's arm.

Then Karma went flying.

Axels growling was nearly non stop, "LIELA YOU FUCKING WHORE WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I blinked, "I think she ran away, Axel where are we?"

"the underworld Lola, that fucking cunt sent us all to the underworld!"

"...oh..well I don't like it. Lets go home."

"WE FUCKING CANT! I WOULD NEED YOU TO SUMMON ME!"

"..and?"

"AND YOU'RE HERE TOO."

"oh..I forgot."

"you forgot?"

I nodded.

He grit his teeth, "i'm going to kill that bitch, she knew I would try to catch you! SHE SENT ME BACK AS FUCKING REVENGE!"

"...when we get back home I'll make boozy milkshakes and we can get drunk and...and..have lots of sex..." I flushed a bit, "...maybe you can even do that dirty thing with your tail...I won't complain."

I felt all eyes on me, "Lola they understand english."

My brows furrowed with my frown, "so you don't want to..."

"no I'm going to I was just making sure you-"

"DUDE YOU THREW ME!"

Axel glared, "so?"

"SO YOU THREW ME! jesus do you fuck Lola with those hands of yours? manhandling I swear!"

Axel sneered, "yes I do, quite often. she likes being manhandled."

That I do.

"What woman likes being manhandled?"

I rose my hand Axel gestured to me.

A few demons snickered.

Karma sighed, "Lola, do you even realize your supposed to be his master?"

"but that was grandpa..."

"yes and now its y-"

Axel threw him again, "lets go Lola we have to find a way out of here."

I stared at where Karma lie for a moment before following Axel, "okay! hey hey Axel?"

"what?"

"do they have candy here?"

"no."

I pouted. "I want to go home."

"then get your ass moving!"

I wiggled my butt.

He growled, "LOLA!"

"Coming!"

I skittered after him, his arm wrapping around me as soon as I was next to him, "don't fucking wonder off okay Lola?"

"ookayy"

"you do what I say."

"kayy."

"and don't eat anything without me telling you its safe."

"...why? what if it looks tasty?"

"Lola."

I pouted, "okay, okay."

"HEY WAIT UP!"

We both turned to look at Karma.

Axel frowned, "go away."

"dude no! I don't wanna be stuck here either!"

I smiled, "okay!"

"no Lola."

I pouted, "why not?"

"you kissed him, now you never talk to him again."

"Cant I just suck your lollipop later and call it a day?"

"no!"

"why its not like I'm lava cakes honey bear gummy bear!"

Karma snickered, looking between us, "yeah man its not like shes your gummy bear."

Axel punched Karma in the stomach, "no. Lola is my toy and I don't share toys."

I shook my head, "you must have been a terrible child."

He growled lowly, "you and I have an agreement. I don't fuck other bitches and you don't play around."

"I always play, you like it when I play."

"With me or yourself keep your lip off anyone else."

"...but your demon thingy was happy after I kissed ginger bread."

Karmas brows shot up, "gingerbread?"

"succubus that was gonna suck me off."

Karma nodded, "ah well lola of course he was happy, you have a soft little body and the succubus must have been pretty too. Two wonton girls tangling their tongues is vey erotic. even if it made him jealous, it would also turn him on."

"oh."

Axel sneered, "so don't go putting your lips on people."

"...do you want me to be your gummy bear?"

"no I want out of this hell hole."

...He so wanted me to be his gummy bear.

I smiled to myself and took his hand.

He shot me a look, "what the hell lola?"

I grinned, "I understand no more sugar kisses for anyone but my demon cake."