Ch 19: Demons Aren't Real!

A/N: ah, isn't our Lava Cake something? I'm pretty proud of my choice of nature for him.

~~

Axel POV:

I lie in bed, eyes closed.

I had forgotten how great it felt to be in my natural form.

Another tiny moan from the room next to mine. 

My tail flicked and my eyes cracked open, locking onto the wall, I wonder if I should I have left her to her own devices her fingers are small and slim not much to pleasure oneself with.

Shaking my head, I pulled my book from the drawer in my nightstand, leafing through the worn pages. Its been a while since I've seem my mother tongue.

My nails carefully ran over a few words on the page, the tip of my tail thumping lightly against the mattress as Lola's very vocal pleasure sounded even louder than before.

Maybe I should record this for future purposes? I could just picture the tormented look on her face as she realized I had a recording of her desperate little moans and cries.

I licked my lips at the thought but ultimately decided against it.

That girls lucky I respected her gramps. 

I grinned when I found the page I was looking for, heading out to the kitchen, it was a basic spell really although it required more focus than the one I use to do whatever work Lola had wanted me to do.

That I could do with my eyes closed.

This required some actual work.

some herbs, a little bit of my blood, grave dirt, and one freshly satisfied virgin.

Simple, easy, and currently perfectly available to me. Well it would be if that girl would just finish already.

grabbing what I needed I stopped back into my bedroom to grab the grave dirt I always kept just incase and went to lean against Lola's door.

A loud mewling moan and then silence.

Perfect. 

Lola room was bathed in moonlight, he tiny body barely covered by a thin sheet, the room smelled of sugar and her pleasure.

Everything was absolutely perfect.

I wrapped her worn unconscious body in the sheet and placed her on the floor debating if I should used my blood or hers for the pentagram.

In the end I deciding cutting her might wake her and formed in out of my own blood before getting to work.

~~

Setting lola in the center of everything I made quick work of the enchantment and watched as my blood on the floor and the words painted in the mix of blood, dirt, and herbs over her chest began to glow.

I wasn't long before I stood facing the exact person I was searching for, "your kind never did explain why summoning you required a satisfied virgin."

The beast just stared at me, "is that a which?"

I shrugged.

"...how did you get a witch, why are you sacrificing a witch?"

I grinned manically, my teeth flashing in the dark, "sacrifice? oh no, she's what you would call bait. You see I'm fucking hungry and I couldn't fucking feed off her so now I'm hungry and angry."

He hulking demon eyed me, "and why am I here?"

My tail flicked and my claws extended, "Tell me, have you ever seen something become so afraid its life force leaves it?"

it snarled, "Why am I here incubus!"

I laughed, "because you idiot you're dinner."

~~

"morning Lola, you look beat."

The rainbow haired girl yelped and scurried behind the counter.

Ah shit so we're doing it this way.

I sighed, "Lola.."

"Demons aren't real!"

I gave her my very best 'are you fucking kidding me?' look.

She stood before me shaking in a pale pink t-shirt an pajama shorts. "h-how did I get in these clothes?"

I shrugged sipping my coffee, "I changed you."

"Why?!"

"you were covered in dirt and sweat, someone had to clean you up."

Her eyes filled with tears, catching me off guard, "n-no! you w-washed me?!"

I rolled my eyes, "I didn't actually touch you. nor did I look if thats what you're worried about."

"o-oh..why was I covered in dirt?"

"oh that, after you fucked yourself unconscious I used you in a summoning ritual."

She fell to her knees a trembling mess. tears starting to leak from her wide blue eyes.

Damnit. "relax Lola, Nothing happened to you, you were just bait I wouldn't have let you get hurt."

"Bait?.."

I nodded, "Someone had to feed me and you sure as hell weren't going to."

"Feed you...?" Her face washed over in shock, "You used me to call some demon whore?!"

Ah well at least she's over the demon thing. "No. I prefer the taste of fear, I like sex but nothing sates my hunger like fear."

She looked curious now.

I swear even when this girl has a sense of danger it disappears before it can be remotely helpful.

"But aren't you a sex demon?"

"Half."

"oh yeah...Uhm.."

"I don't like this."

She yelped. "what?"

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Either spit it out or fucking leave the room, this timid you is annoying as shit."

She gaped at me before her brows set in a firm scowl, "I think you owe me an explanation mr!"

She looked pretty proud of herself for saying that.

I stared at her blankly. "No."

Why the fuck would I explain anything to her and ruin all my fun?