Ch 18: For the Love of Lola

A/N: tisk tisk some of you find Lola to be a shallow character compared to the rest. How sad, do you not see my dears? there is much more to this girl that meets the eye, Just as there was more to Calla, there was more to Jinx, there is still more to Indigo, sweethearts there is more to Lola as well.

I never start a story without having my lead characters down pat, while i throw in a thing every now and again, I always know who they are at their core.

So think about the following while thinking over everything she has done in this story so far.

Is she really naive?

Is she shallow minded?

Is she childish?

Is she difunctional?

Is she stupid?

Is she more than meets they eye?

~~

Lola POV:

My eyes shot open as a terrible screech broke through the air, my core humming with need and my body shaking in a mix of desire and fear. 

I looked up from my place on the cold tile floor, catching my reflection in the mirror.

Violet...my normally blue eyes were surrounded by a glowing ring of violet, my cheeks flushed and my hair a mess.

I let out a breathy little noise, "Axel."

Peering around there room I spotted him, The dark skinned woman was yelling something at him, huge black talons where her nails had been and leathery wings trembling with rage on her back, a small set of rams horns sprouting from her hair and a tail swishing violent behind her in a dark blur.

She bared her fangs when she spotted and made to lung when Axel grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the wall with inhuman speed, "Enough Lelia."

Karma laughed a bit, his form too had changed, two small sets of horns protruding from his forehead and his ears pointed. He lacked the wings the Lelia sported instead parts of his body seemed to have grown red scales and a set of spiked tails calmly waved behind him, "Well isn't this fun sleeping sweetie is awake!" He shot me a wink.

I shrank back against the wall unsure what to do.

Axel growled slamming Lelia against the wall, "If either of you go near Lola I will fucking kill you."

Karma frowned, "come on man, Lola here still looks like she wants to play even if she's a bit scared, "don't you Lola?"

I looked to Axel again unsure about anything but the fact that I should listen to him.

He would make me feel better if I listen to him I was sure.

The red head made a disgruntled sound his ruby tails flicking angrily, "You should of let me stay in control of her, maybe then we could have had Leila join in on the fun. You know she isn't picky as long as she gets some dick too."

Lelia glared, "I wouldn't touch her pussy if my life depended on it."

Karma shrugged, "I don't see why not I bet its sweet, hey hey Absinthe is it? surly if she isn't actually bound to you you've been feasting on her while she dreams, I know you prefer pain but you have a soft spot for this one yeah?"

Another growl, "enough."

I stood on shaky legs looking at the three before me, "..Axel?"

His gaze snapped to me, "What?"

"...Do you want me to play with leila too?"

Karma burst into laugher, "Well it looks like you haven't lost your touch Absinthe, hey hey Lola, you know she wants to kill you right?"