Ch 62: Taffytwirls Flaming Pillows

Axel POV:

"THIS IS SOOO FUN!" Lola ran past us, shrieking in delight.

Karma gaped at her...and at all the furniture laughing along with Lola as they chased her around. "Axel...what did you do?"

I chuckled lowly, "i may have broken into Leviathans soul vault and stole some spirits to teach Lola an animation spell. And then an entrapment spell so she could control them. Oh and then I suggested she play tag."

The red head ran a hand through his hair, "we are so dead, Leviathans throne is playing tag. His carpets are literally fl- ah shit."

I looked to where Karma pointed, brows raising slightly, "I think I may have underestimated the level of Lola's magical genius."

The rainbow haired girl was riding a dragon made from curtains and carpets.

A fucking carpet dragon.

"HEY LAVA CAKE! CARAMEL LOOK WHAT I DID!"

Karma went pale as I grinned manically "good job Lola! Now, lets see if we can make it destroy stuff."

She flipped her rainbow locks, bringing the dragon down beside us, the thing was huge. A rainbow monstrosity.

Just like Lola.

The two stared us down.

Lola smiled sweetly, "okay Taffytwirl! PILLOW FIGHT."

The dragon opened its huge mouth revealing teeth made from table legs, growl forming lowly within.

Both Karma and I took a single step back, "shit."

Next thing we know we were hit with a mountain of pillows and sent flying through the palace wall.

Falling. Well over 1000 into the abyss the palace overlooked, "DAMN IT LOLA!"

I could faintly hear her giggling and the beat of wings before Karma and I landed on a pile of blankets...

....or well the carpet dragon thing.

Lola looked over her shoulder at us, huge grin on her face, "hey hey lave cake will this cause enough trouble to get the burnt cookies attention?"

I grinned making my way over to her, pointing at the village closet to the palace, "Lola. Pillow fight that."

"Okay! TAFFYTWIRLE! PILLOW FIGHT!"

Whats up with that stupid ass name?

I shook my head, smirking a bit.

Then i set the pillows the dragon blew out on fire. "Now It will."

Lola giggled as I sat back, content to just sit and listen to the pained screaming of demons below.

Karma sat on her other side, "we are so dead."

I scoffed, "we haven't even gotten started yet."

Lola hummed, "I wonder if I can turn the flames pink."

Karma just shuddered, "so so dead."