Ch 52: Some People Dont Believe in Televison

A/N PRESENT #3 this goes till nee year people lol XD

~~

Lola POV

I stared at the floor.

It was a skull.

Of a horse.

With a horn.

I squealed, "OH MY GOD A UNICORN!!! LAVA CAKE WHERE ARE THE LIVING UNICORNS?!"

The demon tossed a skull over his shoulder, digging though the array of bones as I stood in his icky black shirt. "Not a unicorn your thinking of."

I padded over the array of bones and treasures to peer at what he was doing, "ehh so it didn't have hair made of glitter?"

"No." He pulled out something from the pile frowning at it and then tossing it away.

"what are we doing in the creepy basement of the creepy cave home? And why is it full of bones?"

He shrugged, "dunno I was too lazy to get rid of them." He pulled another thingy from the pile of magical doom. "Hm your pretty tiny, maybe this will work."

He threw it at me.

I held out what was apparently a skirt, it wasn't much more than some leather panels and gold chain, "where is the fluffy?"

"The what?"

"The poof in the skirt. The ruffles the flare."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "There is no fluffy, this is the underworld not candy land. Just try it on."

I nodded, slipping on the soft tan skin. "Ehh its short."

"And thats bad? You wear short skirts all the time."

I bit my lip, "but its very..open on the sides"

He rolled his eyes and threw me a gold and tan top.

I tugged off the shirt and struggled with the strings. I dont know what kind of thingy wore this but its a bit tiny on the top. "Uhmm.."

I looked up to Axel wide eyed hoping to get an explanation.

His violet eyes were trained on my chest, the fabric somehow stretching over my breasts and lifting the already perky flesh, "Alright. Good we're done here."

I frowned, "isn't it weird and tiny on the top."

"That particularly demon is oddly short with good hips and very small ribs and chest cavities. Your perky handful is too much for that top but unfortunately- actually no its not unfortunate try not to let your twins pop out with Karma around. Feel free to just be topless when we are alone all the time. Topless is a good look on you."

I stared at my own breasts, "really? You always seem to like them melon sized. Im like a really yummy candy apple. Like a fuji apple dipped in red cherry and chocolate with sp-"

"Shut it lola, I get it, your tits are not my usual flavor."

I nodded brushing back a rainbow lock. Every girl I saw Lava cake interested in has jumbo boobs.

Maybe thats why Lava cake doesn't want me as his gummy bear. "Uh yeah thats what I just said."

He shook his head at me, "well yours are perky, even Leila has less perk than you and shes a succubus those things defy gravity best they can." He seemed to wonder off, "but there is something about the softness of your little tits, the fact that one squeeze can capture your whole breast is oddly entertaining. I like to just hold them sometimes because they form to my will easily, bigger tits overflow in your hand but its not the same feeling as dwarfing a woman, you feel that when you touch her breast. Its a power thing I think, I like how tiny my toy is and how I can not only nearly touch my fingers when my hands are on your waist but one hand consumes both wrists and how my hands completely encompass your flesh, how I can take-"

"...so lola is your favorite flavor?"

"Yeah sure whatever. You wanna fuck?"

"...but bones..."

He looked around, "and? If the skulls bug you just kick em away."

"No pie!"

He blinked, "fine I wont tough your pussy."

I smiled a bit. "Really?"

He nodded, tail flicking, "yeah just bend over and Ill take care of it, no vaginal I swear."

There was that naughty look in his eyes that usually meant I wouldn't know why I was screaming by the end of the night. "No...no sexytime with your cutie until you...uhm admit you like me more than you say you do!"

"Fine. I like you more than a bit or whatever, "naked, get to it."

I looked up shyly, "you love Lola?"

"No. I don't love lola I don't even believe in it."

"Some people don't believe in television but that doesn't make it less real."

He stared at me, "are you kidding me? Lola what don't you get about Demon? Im not a puppy or some nice guy who holds your hand, I'm a demon I fuck you for hours on end with powerful thrusts and a little bit of pain, I steal your magic as you cum and pull your hair. I don't slowly caress  your skin and promise you forever, i don't take you on dates and hold open doors. I fuck. I steal your magic for food. Sometimes I'm sure ill kill people. I burn things out of boredom. Making you cry is fun. Even if I were human I'm a convict. Hell i stayed in prison by choice. I dont do love."

"...are you sure?"

"Yes lola."

I stared at the ground. "Oh."

"Dont tell me your stupidly thinking your falling in love with me."

I blinked a few times, "no..of course not."