Ch 20: Familiar

A/N: I love how many of you were like 'fu Axel. fu' at the end of the last chapter XD Guys he's a demon like he would let the opportunity to freak her out pass. 

I am slowly going to crush your pretty little dreams of that man.

or I'm going to make them come true.

I haven't decided yet.

ehh oh well.

I just realized that I act like some of my characters in that aspect of 'oh this is going to make you upset? good now I'm so going to do it.'

You know what that means?

I'm sexy just like them ;) 

and that my sexy ass should live in an anime WHERE IS MY TOMOE?!?!?!!? I want one of my own he is the only character I have ever fan girled over so hard. I love him, the adorable fox..

wow...i went way off topic...hi. I'ma just start the story now.

~~

Lola POV

Demon...there is a demon sitting there sipping at my coffee refusing to answer any of my questions.

I grit my teeth feeling betrayed, "I thought you were grandpas friend! you liar!"

He looked slightly intrigued, smirk dropping from his too pretty face.

"you probably just said all that in order to freeload and then eat me later!"

He sighed, "If I wanted to eat you I wouldn't have needed to lie in order to do so. one touch, our eyes meeting, my voice invading your ears Lola is all it takes for me to take over your mind, any one of those options can put you under my control. And I don't eat people per-say. Well I don't eat the flesh if thats what you mean, It the mind I go after. But, in any case I need to touch you to actually feed."

I glared at him, "then I don't know why you did but you lied! I-I want you out!"

He scoffed, "yes Lola because your tiny ass can just throw a demon out of her house."

I felt like crying all over again, "I-I trusted you!"

"Yes well a lot of women make that mistake."

I made a tiny outraged noise, "Axel! Absinthe whatever you name is, I want you OUT!"

His body went utterly still, "Do not call me that."

I blinked, "What? Absinthe? that is your real name isn't it! you don't get to choose what I call you! You're unworthy of my nicknames and my grandpas shop!"

His face washed over in shock, "what the hell, I saved your ass and your pissed at me?!"

"I wouldn't need saving if it weren't for you!"

Another scoff, "please, you need saving in more ways than one."

"its your fault they were there! they were your demon friends!"

"They aren't my friends, much like you I don't have friends."

"And now you don't have a place to stay either!"

He rolled his eyes at me, "if you want me gone make me leave."

I froze, I couldn't do that I didn't even know how to start, "uhm.."

"Thats what I thought. Breakfast is on the stove."

I shook my head, "I'm not eating anything you make."