Ch 15: Bonus Chapter; Love is a Bitch Axel POV

Axel POV:

She eats Chinese food sort of like a rabid dog.

like some poor puppy an evil child tie-dyed and then starved for a week.

"So who was that ho who wanted to suck your lollipop?"

I shrugged stabbing at his own food, that really wasn't something I wanted to discuss with Lola of all people, "Some cunt who doesn't know when to shut up."

"you know her?"

"Yup."

"How?"

Another shrug, "Fuck buddies she liked any dick she could get and I liked chicks with huge tits. it worked well."

She nodded, "Liked as in past tense. you like dick now as well, how crushed she must be."

I glared, what sort of sick fantasy did this woman have about me? "No. I don't like dick Lola."

"Then why the past tense?"

I went quiet, she couldn't possibly understand, "Lola have you ever been with a man?"

"for a while I was told by the strange men I met at clubs I give excellent hummers."

I was shocked, the very idea of Lola out of all people just blowing guys at club unimaginable. "you're shitting me."

"About me blowing strange men in clubs, yeah."

I relaxed a bit, "I thought s-"

"clubs weren't really my scene but one of the guys on my high school football team and a few dudes I met online said I really am good at it, best they ever got."

My jaw twitched a bit, what was she doing running around like some common slut while her grandfather sat back and did nothing but hold her on a pedestal "what the hell?!"

She frowned, "what? I'm sure it was the truth I have been sucking lollipops my entire life its really not that different just not as tasty."

this really wasn't the point. "Lola are you a virgin?"

"Define virgin."

I sighed, "have you ever had sex?"

she rose a green brow, "Define sex."

I was starting to get angry, just what had she been doing? this wasn't the Lola I knew about, "Had a man ever shoved his cock up your cunt?"

She shrugged, "Nah. no men all up in my cherry pie."

I relaxed a bit, satisfied with her answer before it dawned on me, she was a total weirdo, my eyes narrowed, "women?"

She smiled, "they are soft."

I muttered a few curses under my breath, images of a very naked mini rainbow in a passionate lip lock with some strange woman, any woman it didn't really matter who, passing through my head. It was a thought I really didn't need to be having about her, "Lola did you care about any of those people?"

she shook her head, "not really, I was just lonely and wanted some company. I haven't ever had a friend before so i'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do otherwise."

oh. "Lola..."

She frowned changing the subject before I could say anything, "You never answered my question about the ho."

I looked for any sign of sadness in her but found none,"right...well you see when a man and a woman decide they just want to have sex it never turns out well."

"Why not?"

I shrugged, disgusted, "Because, love is a bitch. And when you think you're in love you decide you want more than sex and the other person doesn't it becomes a problem."

"Oh...I'm sorry for calling your lady friend a ho..I didn't know."

It took me a second to understand what she meant, and I laughed when I did, "oh fuck no. not me babe, the stupid slut fell hard for me, well at least what I could offer outside sex and her other sex toy fell in love with her. Love triangles aren't my thing. So I cut the whole thing off."

"Oh."

"yeah."

"Are you good in bed?"

I choked, this girl..."what the hell Lola you can't just ask people if they are good in bed."

"I can't?"

I looked into her wide blue eyes for a moment, they always were a little too big for the rest of her face and she always has to many lashes to even considers counting, my anger grew slightly at the memories this conversation was forcing upon me, "I was infatuated with another person at the time and she tried to kill her."

her pink lips parted in surprise, "Damn you must be a great fudge Lava Cake. What happened to this other woman?"

I smiled wistfully, She looked so curious genuinely interested it reminded me of a story her grandfather used to tell me, 'Lola is a girl with not a million questions' he would say, 'but a million and one'

"she wasn't a woman, not at the time anyways."

She inched backward, eyeing me with distrust, "child pervert..."

I glared at her, stupid woman, "It wasn't like that. She was very dear to a friend of mine, the more I heard the more she fascinated me."

"Why?"

I frowned, "Why?"

"Why did she fascinate you enough to ditch your fudge buddy to be with her?"

"I actually never met her, only heard stories and saw photos."

"oh..so why?"

I looked anywhere but her, remembering the photo of her as a child her grandpa had given me one day after all the stories, the one to know who she was if if i ever saw her, "She was so real and so un soiled by everything around her. The only person I had ever heard of who hadn't been affected by the dirt of this world. Innocent and sweet."

"But you hate sweet things."

I gave a small laugh, "yeah. I guess I do don't I?"

"What happened to her?"

I looked her over again, the rainbow hair, the strange clothes, the shine of her pink lipstick, "she grew up. I'm not sure how much she's changed but she's older now more versed in the world."

"so you don't really know?"

"No..I don't know her well its been a long time since I heard of her."

"Then how do you know she's not what she used to be?"

She isn't the girl she used to be, she wasn't that child. She was a woman now, someone I didn't know, someone I may never have really known in the first place.

And she's not the same, she's still full of color but now on the outside as well.

She wears short skirts and low cut tops, bras that shove her boobs in your face and lipstick that begs for you attention to set on her plum lips.

She's obsessed with candy and a little bit of a sadist, forcing you into things and backing you into walls with threats only to open her home to you moments later.

I frowned a bit,slightly disgusted by the images by my next thought evoked, and apparently she give great hummers. 

She's wild and strange, infuriating at her best.

She's not a little girl anymore

She's not who I thought she would be

I smiled a bit to myself a certain kind of sadness setting in, and I realized then in the brief moment  that I was mourning a bit for the little girl in that photo, the one who may never have existed, "Because Lola, no one ever is."