Ch 28: Because I'm Sexually Frustrated.

A/N: Lolas outfit above!! its not colorful this time...uh oh..hah the chapters sort of just random..

~~

Lola POV:

I marched through the kitchen sending axel a quick good morning.

He watched me as I stomped around the house, "..Lola."

I peered at him cautiously, "hmm?"

"Your wearing...not rainbow."

I looked down at myself, true I was wearing something dull today. "And? its still the color of Chocolate thats candy."

"yeah but..why?"

I stared at him and down at my outfit, "Because I'm sexually frustrated. duh."

He spat out his orange juice, "What?!"

I shrugged, picking through the fridge.

Stupid lava cake...asking me why. he's so mean, leaving every night for the past five days.

He's probably having freaky demon sex with whatever he can.

I pursed my lips. "make me pancakes."

He rose a brow, "why?"

"because your an evil munchie monster who leaves me alone to watch movies every night."

"My job isn't to entertain you."

"You bled in my shop. you belong to me. so it is."

He snorted narrowing his eyes, "someone needs to but you some sexy toys babe, you're getting bitchy without getting your rocks off."

"maybe i'll meet someone online then, its cheaper."

"oh so those bastards at least returned the favor?"

I swiped my car key from the counter, "never let them all up in my cherry pie. no munchies for them."

He seemed curious, morphing into his human form as we left the house, "oh? why not?"

a blush stained my cheeks. Stupid cake. "they never..."

A sudden grin split his face, "awe does little lola have trouble getting wet? Is your pussy mean to you?"

He laughed and I flushed, "there isn't anything wrong with it!"

Axels eyes flickered over me, "no of course not, i bet i could get you dripping with need."

A shiver passed over me as he licked his lips.

"in fact if I remember correctly, I already have."

I threw my purse into the car, jumping in after.

He slid into his seat as I slammed the door, "you know Lola, if your worried about buying sex toys for yourself i wouldn't mind tagging along."

I ignored him starting the car.

"or...I could eat your pussy for you."

I nearly crashed into a tree.

his tail.

His tail is up my skirt. "Axel! you- you!"

It stroked my thighs gently, "ehh its no problem the rest of me still looks human..what kind of panties are you wearing...their awfully tiny Lola. easy to..whoops."

I gasped.

He hummed, "thats what you get for using lace around a demon, a sudden lack of panties."

I pulled the car over onto the side of the road, "What is wrong wi- Karma?"

The red head laughed happily, "hey sweetie!"

My eyes widen as another tail flicked up to meet my leg.

I screamed. "WHERE IS AXEL?!"

He shrugged, "no clue he just told me to stay away from you and went of into the markets...so hows life?"

I blushed furiously swatting him away, "go away!"

"ehh you seemed to like it when you thought I was Absinthe..."

I glared at him.

"funny thing about this is that you saw me as him though."

I flushed, "you did that on purpose."

"no. I happen to have this nifty power than makes people see me as their sexual desire..funniest thing is I appeared to you in his demon form. you naughty little sugar witch."

I stared at him and began thinking as many dirty things about as many sexy people as I could, "..liar your not changing."

"it doesn't work that way. hey some advice though; Fuck him."

"what?"

"put on some skimpy underwear and lock yourself in a room with him, drop to your knees and turn those big blue eyes on him. pout a little tell him that your hot and whine a little asking for help."

I blinked, "wha?"

"he'll strip you and fuck you until you can't even scream anymore."

I shivered a bit.

"any fantasy you have, just do what I told you and he will fall over himself to grant you your wish."

"no he won't."

Karma shot me a look, "yes he will."

"he hates me."

"Have angry sex then."

"but I want to be ravaged with a sort of animalistic passion on the floor. the sort of sex where your so busy and focused on the pleasure you can't even speak. I want to be satisfied to the point where I pass out from sheer exhaustion and try all sorts of things."

He blinked, "dear god for fucks sake give up on him and come with me, lets do that. I would be more than happy to do that to you how ab-"

"KARMA!"

We both turned in the car seats to see a ver angry demon cake standing behind the car. Karma turned a strange pale color, "hi there.."

"what are you doing?!"

"Lola's sexually frustrated!"

He disappeared from sight with those parting words.

Axel stared a me for a moment, "Why the fuck are you wearing brown? don't fucking tell me is because you actually are sexually frustrated."

"...but it is."

"Then fuck yourself."

...I really do hate him. Stupid Axel.