Ch 58: A Rainbow With a Rock for a Brain.

A/N: im not gonna announce anything on my profile because I wanna see how long it takes people to realize that well...

Hiatus is over XD

~~
Axel POV:

Lola cant get us out of the underworld.

According to Karma shes only been able to make small portals in and out no matter how hard she tries.

I told him to fucking drop it and I would take care of it when Lola started whaling that she was an awful witch and was good an literally nothing.

Creating any portal out of the underworld a miracle and practically impossible.

So I told karma to calm her down and that i would find another way out.

Which is how I ended up here. Reading this ridiculously stupid note;

Hello bitches!
If your here to blow me. Sorry slut daddy isn't home right now! Im playing with my food in the mortal realm because my all mighty ass found a way out of this shithole!
If your here to fuck one of my sluts, take 5. Im bored of her.
If your here for any other fucking reason I wasnt gonna see you anyways so suck it.
-Your sexy and powerful creator,
Lulu.

How did that idiot ever become king of the underworld?

"Fucking hell.." I kicked the door, "HOW THE FUCK DID THAT MORON GET OUT OF HERE BUT I'M STUCK WITH A RAINBOW WITH A ROCK FOR A BRAIN AND KARMA!" i growled, "the fall could have at least killed Karma so i got skittles for brains to my fucking self."

The door creaked open a troll looking demon staring up at me wide eyed, "Absinthe familiar to the human warlock, friend of the master what brings you here?"

The stared at the creature, "where is leviathan. I need a favor from him."

"Master is out in the human realm."

"Yeah i fucking got that give me the mirror so i can talk to him."

"...he broke his mirror in the mortal realm."

I snarled, "why?!"

"Gracie Granger was a bad girl."

The entire thing suddenly made a whole lot more sense.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "tell me Leviathan did not run off to the mortal realm because he wanted to fuck around with a human."

"...the master was bored."

Motherfucker! Fucking damn it! Out off all the times satan gets bored and decides to throw the rulebook that is his damned life out the fucking window it had to be when i was stuck here?! "When is he gonna be back. A friend and I are gonna crash here."

This place was better for Lola anyways. Warmer, and you know where I didnt traumatize here.

Karma can fucking stay where he is.

"When the girl is dead."

Okay. I can work with that, "why hasn't he just offed her yet? Its not like him."

I would know. The whack jobs murdered some of my best fucks when he got bored.

"...miss Granger seems unable to die. He has tried many times."

I sort of stared at him for a minute, tail flicking, "alright. New plan. I skin you alive and have your fur made into a stuffed animal for this chick im into and crash here for as long as I want and kill someone else every day until one of you fuckfaces manage to get me in touch with Leviathan."

He sort of gaped at me.

"Alright good." I ripped out his spine, kicking the door fully open, "Now. Lets find someone that can give me the answer I want."

I should probably also get in contact with Karma and have Lola brought here.

I know leviathan has a bowling ally in here someone she would like.

You know if he stopped using decapitated heads instead of bowling balls.

But first.."FOR FUCKS SAKE SOMEONE CLEAN UP THE FUCKER IN THE DOORWAY IM EXPECTING COMPANY."

I didn't bother asking myself why I got about 13 succubus in french maids outfits tripping over themselves and one actual maid to clean up.

Dude was not kidding when he said he kept a pack of sluts.

I looked them over, "any of you know how to make a teddy bear?"

One of them did.

I patted her on the shoulder, "awesome. Use his corpse and make me one alright. I got someone coming over and she likes that kind of shit."

She pouted, "you dont wanna play with us."

"No. I dont want to be murdered by the devil no, and none of you bitches are doing it for me anyways. Now go do whatever it is you all do when your not trying to fuck Leviathan."

They blinked at me.

...right then. "Just go do whatever the fuck you want, braid your hair, go shopping or something."

They still just blinked at me.

I growled, "GET THE FUCK OUT SLUTS!"

The squealed happily and ran off, one of them even hugged me.

I groaned, of course these bitches would only respond well to behavior like his psycho ass."

Why wouldn't they? This was his demented ass fantasy land anyways.

I looked at the maid, she was starring at where they went. "Are they always like that?"

She scoffed, "normally they are even dumber."

Great.

Just great.

"And angrier."

I rose a brow.

"If your bringing a human girl over, make sure shes never alone with them if you want her to live."

I sighed a bit.

Well thats just wonderful.