Ch 36: Embarrassed?

A/N hello love's! 

you should all be happy about this next chapter..lol

EXTREAM WARINING. this chapters pretty much nothing but sexual shit don't read it if your not into it.

like kinky shit. 

just don't even if you're not into mean Axel.

~~

Lola POV:

Axels bedroom was entirely black, the sheets, the walls, everything was black.

Frankly if It wasn't for how comfortable his bed was I might have just left.

But as it was my body was burning more than it was before, the moment the ice had fully melted I pulled off the rest of my clothes and walked into his room, flopping onto his bed the moment I realized the shower was running.

He already said no to the shower but told me to come to his room if I wanted to play.

I want to play.

I dont understand the relationship between us, at all.

But I do know that I want him to touch me, I want to taste his kiss again and feel his hands explore my body more.

The shower turned off, my eyes flickered to the bathroom door.

I wiggled a bit, thighs pressing together.

He walked out of the bathroom in a t-shirt and sweats, towel covering his hair and eyes, "fucking lunatic."

I watched him for a moment as he rubbed out his hair. carefully avoiding the horns, lip curled back in irritation to reveal his pointed teeth.

I was never very good at waiting, "Axel.."

the towel fell around his shoulders as he turned to stare at me, "Lola?"

"you said to come play if I wanted, so hi?"

He licked his lips. "I could have sworn after having a very close experience with some Ice you would have cooled down."

I watched him look me over, I pouted, "but I want to play with my big bad demon.."

He growled, "fine Lola you want to play we will play."

Tugging of his shirt his tail whipped behind him.

I briefly noted that his abs and several sections of his skin were dusted with something blackish that flashed lavender hues in the light.

"Take of the bra rainbow."

I did in a daze, still mesmerized by the new discovery..."lick..I need to lick it."

Sitting on my knees I tugged him to me, running my fingers over his chest.

He chuckled, "Babe I think you're forgetting something."

I bit my lip, ignoring him in favor of leaning down and running my tongue over his skin.

He growled lowly, hand burrowing in my rainbow locks, "lie down and take off the bra Lola, when you walk in here to play you become my pretty little toy."

I blinked at him, "toy?"

"Yes, now I'm going to very throughly check to see if your worth playing with."

I moaned a bit doing as he asked as the hand not in my hair cupped my breast, "really is a perfect little handful, down Lola."

I lie back on the bed, the  demonic man staring down at me through lidded lavender eyes, sharp nails running over my stomach.