Ch 22: Cruel Isn't a Synonym for Honest.

A/N: ahahahaha some of you  have developed a thing for our mean demon cake. which is a bit strange considering he used lola a bait and pretty much walks all over her..but he's also weirdly protective the bipolar chunk of bitter chocolate.

~~

Lola POV:

"You're doing it all wrong Lola."

A blush crawled up my neck as Axels chest pressed against my back and his finger traced over my skin, "I am?"

He sighed, "of course you are, if you were doing it right that vase would be moving."

"o-oh...maybe I'm just not magical?"

He snorted, fingers making their way back up my arms, "no..No you have magic alright I can feel it inside you, hot and instant, running through your veins like blood."

I bit my lip, tempted to step away from the man behind me. He was so tall and his chest was so broad it scared me a bit. I never realized how small I was compared to him, "oh."

"Don't 'oh' me Lola just fucking do it."

I frowned, "I'm trying! I can't just mumble a bunch of mumbo jumbo and expect things to start floating!"

He snorted, gripping me wrist and spinning me around, my body pressed flush against his, "I can do it without uttering a single word and the old man did it with half the phrases and a snap of his pale fingers. You're young and healthy, You can do at least this."

I glared at his collarbone, "I have been standing in my kitchen staring at this vase for two hours Axel, I can't."

"Its not that you can't, its that you won't."

"Thats not it!"

"It is Lola, you're easily distracted."

"Am not!"

His grin was almost as taunting as his eyes, "oh really?" I was spun around again, "try again."

I did, muttering more gibberish and staring at the vase with intense focus. His fingers made their was down my skin again, this time crawling over my thigh and under the hem of my shirt. I yelped, "Off!"

His laugh was cruel, "see? Easily distracted. Maybe take a cold shower and try again babe."

I stomped my foot and pulled away from him, "Maybe you shouldn't feel me up! Grandpa would kill you for touching me like that!"

He tisked and looked away.

I pointed an accusing finger at him, "oh? so you already figured that? then stop." 

His look was incredulous, "I'm a lust demon and you have a vagina yet you expect me not to mess with you?"

"Yes!"

He just stared at me, "what part of lust demon and vagina did you not understand?"

"Would you stop saying that?"

"would you stop thinking like a slut?"

I glared at him, "I do not think like a slut!"

His smirk was sly, "ehhh? then its only your body that acts like one? Its no wonder you're still a virgin, your mind is always getting in the way of some poor blue balled bastard."

I picked up the vase and threw it at him, "STUPID LAVA CAKE GO DIE!"

He laughed catching it with ease, "theres the Lola I'm looking for. try again."

I huffed and tried again, failing once more.

He frowned, "wow you really suck at this."

I flopped onto a stool, "I hate this."