Prologue

(A/N: Sorry if this is a bit suckish. This is my first fanfiction I've ever written.)

-At the Sakamaki's-1 Week after Yui's Death-
It was quieter than usual within the halls of the Sakamaki mansion as the ones living there were doing what they were doing away from eachother.
Shu Sakamaki was in the abandoned parlor. His ocean blue eyes closed tightly as he slept on the couch, fidgeting a bit as he had a nightmare, the same one that had been replaying through his mind for a week.
Reiji Sakamaki was in the large library that all of the brothers left alone, since they rarely cared about books. His purplish black locks were slightly tousled, as if he had constantly ran his ungloved fingers through them, and his glasses covered his harsh, fusha orbs that scanned over the book he was reading, and he took a sip from his favorite teacup that was placed on the table beside him.
Laito Sakamaki was in the music room. His fedora that he usually wore was placed over his unusually beautiful emerald orbs as he played the piano, the only sound that filled the dark mansion.
Ayato Sakamaki was in a room decked out in nothing but pink. His usually messy outfit looked even more disheveled then usual, as he sat hunched over on the bed, clenching his unnaturally pale and cold hand around a silver cross necklace, his emerald orbs glaring at the pink carpeted ground.
Kanato Sakamaki was on the roof of the mansion. His periwinkle orbs showed no emotion as he stared at everything below him. He had dark rings under his eyes, more so then usual, and he clutched his cherished Teddy bear in his arms closer to his chest. "I'll be alright, Teddy." He spoke in a calm voice, though it would have sent shivers down any sane person's back.
Subaru Sakamaki was where he always was, in the rose garden. He glared his ruby orbs at the silver dagger in his hands. He then closed his eyes and pointed the sharp end of the weapon towards his chest-only to end up stopping midway when he smelt something disgusting. "Tch." He clicked his tongue in annoyment, putting the dagger away and stomping towards the mansion.

~*~
In the lounge there was an unknown male being pinned to the wall by an angry looking Shu.
"Please, can you not be a nuisance for just once?" Reiji coldly stated, appearing out of nowhere and then looking at his older brother and the Vampire in his grasp with an expression mixed with anger and disgust.
"What's going on? Don't you know yours truly was trying to rest?" Snapped an angry Ayato as he appeared in the main room, Kanato and Laito at his side.
"Shu let him go." Reiji huffed, and the eldest Sakamaki did so reluctantly.
"Now who are you and what is it you're doing here?" Reiji questioned the older Vampiric male.
"I am Akuson Shiro, messenger of Karl Heinz." The male bowed, and then jumped in surprise when someone punched the wall right next to his head and he looked up to see a pissed off Subaru.
"What does that good-for-nothing want?" Snapped the white haired male.
"H-he has gotten word that Komori Yui has been killed, after it was specifically clear that she should not be killed. S-so he told me to give you these." Akuson quickly bowed and held up an envelope and a dark black letter that had a crimson red seal.
Reiji took the letter, while Ayato snatched the envelope from the Vampire messenger.
"Tickets to America?" Laito questioned aloud as Ayato took the contents of the envelope out.
Reiji sighed, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose after scanning the letter. "It seems we are being punished. We have to now pay off a debt to that man for killing the Eve." He said, then turned to Akuson.
"You can leave now." Reiji stated coldly.
Akuson simply nodded quickly, and instantly left the mansion, not wanting to spend another minute with the six sons of his boss and king.
"So how are we going to pay off this debt?" Kanato questioned, resting his chin ontop of Teddy's head.
"We have to go to a small town in America." Reiji sighed, folding the letter back up and handing it to Laito, then beginning to go to the staircase.
"We leave next week." He added, disappearing up the stairs.
The remaining brothers looked at the letter, eyes widenening. "WE HAVE TO WORK ON A FARM?!"

-Vixen's Outskirts-A week before the Sakamaki's arrive-
Y/L L/N was lying on her stomach, a (red/black/white/pink)
Nikon camera in her hand as she snapped a few pictures of the beautiful yellow flowers the had bloomed in the field right before Summer had begun.
"Y/N!" The female heard someone shout.
Getting up, the (H/C) female put the strap of her camera around her neck as she quickly walked towards the silver pick-up truck that had parked on the side of the road.
"Hey Papa, Ma." The girl smiled, standing on her tiptoes and kissing her mother's cheek as she peeked over the open window.
"Now you sure you'll be good on the farm all alone?" (Mother's Name) questions her daughter, a concerned tone in her voice as she eyed her daughter warily.
"Of course! Just enjoy the horse shows and I'll see you both in two months." Y/N assured her mother with a warm, assuring smile.
"That's my girl! Now, before we get going, I gotta tell you. I got a call from a family friend, said his boys had caused some trouble and need to work off the damages. They'll be living at the farm as well, and I want you to make sure that those city boys don't slack off." Y/N's father told her.
Y/N laughed softly and sent her father an amused and determined grin. "Don't worry, I'll make sure that they work hard, ain't no city boy gonna cause me trouble." Y/N said, making her father laugh, and he reached over his wife to plop a brown cowboy hat onto his daughter's head.
"They'll be here in a week, so make sure it looks decent at least for them." Her mother added, before the truck began to drive down the dirt road, the white horse trailer following.
Y/N waved, before putting her hands on her hips. "City boys, huh?" She laughed and shook her head, before going towards the farm she had grown up on her whole life, not knowing what the future will hold, or that her whole life was about to turn upside down.