Photograph 15: In the Garden

(A/N: I found their signatures and found it so cool. >.< Also, incase I have confused anyone. As said before, Yui had died, but now she is alive again -Season 2 she's alive-, and everything else should be answered later on.)

-Night School-Period 1-Day 3-
"This class always seems so empty." Y/N noted as her (E/C) orbs gazed over the classroom.
There were a few stray students who were either sleeping or texting, and the teacher was snoring loudly as he slept.
Then there was, of course, Yui and Y/N themselves, as Kou decided to skip. Not that she blamed him since it was pretty boring.
"I noticed that when I first arrived too." Yui smiled softly as she nodded her head in agreement.
"I think that it's not a big deal to skip in this school." She added, glancing at the snoring teacher.
Y/N hummed softly in thought, before jumping as the door was slammed open.
How is he still asleep!? Y/N thought as she glanced at the teacher, who was still asleep!
She then looked back at the door to see a harsh expression on the familiar red head's face.
The (H/C) noticed how Yui instantly began to act like she was busy and hadn't noticed Ayato's entrance.
"Oi Chinchashi! Come and make me some Takoyaka!" The red head shouted, and grabbed Yui's wrist harshly, causing the blonde to wince.
"Leave her alone Ayato!" Y/N defended her friend, standing up and glaring at the Vampire.
"Tch. Fine, then you can come with me." Ayato let go of Yui, who held onto the pinkish bruise that began to form on his wrist, then he grabbed Y/N's wrist and began to pull her out of the classroom.
Glancing back, Y/N noticed Yui was about to say something, but the door was slammed shut.

-Kitchen-
"I don't get how you guys are so cruel to that poor girl." Y/N began to vent as she began to prepare the food that Ayato had requested, making it the way Reiji and Ayato had taught her during the carnival.
"And after you all acted so broken after her death. By the way, how is she alive if-mmff." The poor female was cut off from her ranting as Ayato pushed a fried dough ball into her mouth to shut her up, an annoyed look covering his face.
"You haven't changed at all Y/N." He sighed.
Y/N scowled and continued to cook, munching on the food that was forced into her mouth, then angrily swallowing. (A/N: That's a thing...I think.)
"Yeah, well you guys sure have changed." She stated fiercely.
Ayato grinned slightly, leaning on the counter as he stared at Y/N.
"We haven't changed, this is how we truly are." He told her, slightly amused as her expression changed from anger to confusion.
"We were told to behave ourselves. Since we were in a different territory then our own, we had no choice, so you're just used to our fake selves." Ayato's grin turned into a smirk, as Y/N frowned.
Her grip on the knife she was using to cut the squid tightened. "No wonder Nick hated you guys so much. You're all just sadistic killers." She shook her head, and put the knife down, heading towards the door.
"Oi! Where are you going?!" Ayato asked, slightly surprised, and also aggravated.
"Away from you and your brothers. Your food is just about done, Oreo-sama." Before Ayato could snap at her, the timer went off to let him know his treat was ready.
He huffed and pulled out the food. Putting one into his mouth, his harsh and terrifying expression softened.
Much better than Chinchashi's.

-2nd Period-
Y/N talked with Yui as both were in another class where the teacher could simply care less, as she typed away on her phone.
Yui was silently surprised that Y/N was not bitten by Ayato, but she didn't say anything about it.
Maybe she doesn't know he's a Vampire. She did seem to know him and the others though...
"Are you alright Yui-chan?" Y/N questioned in concern, bringing the blonde out of her thoughts.
"Ah, hai, gomen Y/N-chan." Yui quickly appologized, and was slightly surprised when Y/N smiled in relief.
Since her arrival at the Sakamaki mansion, no one seemed to ever care about Yui. But now Y/N has arrived and she's only known her for a day, but it seems as if they've known each other their whole lives by the way Y/N shows so much concern and friendliness to her.
Maybe that's why none of them have bitten her. She's too kind but can stick up for herself. Maybe she could help me to be like that, I mean, not even the Mukami's have bitten her yet and she lives with them!
Y/N giggled as she noticed the sparkles in Yui's determined sherbert eyes. "Ah...By the way, Yui-chan. Do you think you can show me around the school during lunch? I got lost a couple of times yesterday and I only know where my classrooms are..." Y/N drifted off, shyly smiling at her friend.
"H-hai! I'd love to show you around Y/N-chan!" Yui chirped, as Y/N relaxed and smiled happily.
"Arigato Yui-chan."