Photograph 46: The Missing Tsun!

-L/N Farm-Night-
After the party, Y/N and the others said their goodbyes, before driving back to the farm.
As Y/N carried the last of the leftovers that they were allowed to bring home inside, she noticed how almost instantly everyone had disappeared.
Well I guess not all good things last. She thought as she placed the containers of food into the fridge.
Once finished, she leaned against the island in the kitchen and glanced through her pictures she'd taken at the party once she had dried off from the whole pool incident.
"I had an interesting conversation with Gracey today." A voice said, causing the (H/C) to almost drop her camera in surprise.
"Is that so? What about?" Y/N awkwardly laughed. I hope it's nothing embarrassing. Though knowing her she probably did. She bitterly thought to herself.
"Something about the farm being sold." The young Sakamaki stated, his ruby orbs locked on the female's figure to observe her reaction.
"Is that so? Well there's no need to worry Tsunbaru." Y/N innocently smiled at the male. Though he knew it was fake.
"Then it's true? Why?" Subaru questioned, at the moment ignoring the stupid nickname that the (H/C) used to tease him.
Y/N sighed and placed her camera down on the counter, before jumping up and sitting right beside it. "It's unfortunately true." She stated, all cheerfulness gone, as if flushed away. Y/N then continued. "Money. There has always been a financial problem within the L/N family dating back to my Nana. She was more of a giver than a taker, much like my father. Though it never really bothered us, not until Nana died. By that point we had medical bills, bad crops, renovations on the barn."
Running her fingers through her (H/C) locks and tugging on them, Subaru watched how upset the female was getting.
"We pulled through, just barely, by selling a few things like Nana's piano. Then the crops got better, and I thought everything would be fine when I left for Japan." Y/N states.
"You didn't just come back for Gracey's party, then." Subaru concluded.
Y/N laughed bitterly. "I've been sending in what I've earned while taking Kou's pictures in Japan. Though even with my help my parents aren't able to keep paying for the farm, themselves, and the animals." Shaking her head, she added, "They went to those horse shows to find buyers. Or else they'd have stayed here looking at their endless piles of bills."
"Why haven't you asked for help? We would've gladly done so, hell, even Nick would've helped!" Subaru shouted in anger, wanting to punch a wall but seeing as the female was already upset he didn't want to afford her anymore problems, so he restrained himself.
"The L/N family have been a family who never asked for help, we would rather deal with our own problems ourselves." Y/N stated, keeping her head held high.
"Anyways, we should be going to bed." Sighed the (H/C), sliding off the counter and grabbing her camera. "Goodnight, Subaru." She patted his shoulder as she walked by him and went to her bedroom.

Later that night he swore he heard someone crying.

-L/N Farm-Living Room-Morning-
"Good morning Tsukinamis." Y/N smiled as the two tired males dragged themselves into the living room, breakfast -fruit salad and waffles- in their hands.
"Good morning L/N." Shin yawned, while Carla nodded in reply.
"Is Subaru still sleeping?" She asked, grinning as she watched Ayato try to balance a spoon on his nose.
"The only one still sleeping is the NEET." Yuma stated, while Kou grinned and attempted to throw a grape at the sleeping Sakamaki. I say attempted because Shuu caught it before it could hit his face and he threw it right back, of course succeeding in having it land in Kou's gaping mouth as he looked a bit startled.
"Huh? Then where is he? I haven't seen him all day." Y/N frowned, looking worried to the displeasure of the males surrounding her.
"Ano...I saw him leave the house before you woke up, N/N-chan." Yui told Y/N.
"Nani!? You've waited till now to speak up?!" Y/N began to shake Yui by her shoulders, causing swirls to appear in her sherbert eyes.
Sighing, Y/N stood up as she heard her phone begin to ring from her bedroom.
"Hello?" The (H/C) answered.
"Y/N! I need you to come to the pack house today immediately for something very important!" Gracey exclaimed, causing Y/N to flinch at the loudness of her friend's loud voice.
"Alright. Let me get ready and I'll be over as soon as I can." Y/N stated, before deadpanning as she heard a ruckus come from the living room. "Can I bring Yui?" She asked.
"Of course!" Gracey laughed. "I'll meet you at the front." She said quickly, before hanging up.
I wonder what is so important that I'm wanted to be there? The (H/C) wondered as she kicked open her bedroom door and Laito let out a girly scream as she tackled him away from Yui.

-Vixen Pack House-4 hours later-
"Thank you for bringing me along N/N-chan!" Yui smiled brightly as she looked at the scenery through the window as Y/N began to pull into the front of the pack house.
"Anything to get you away from those bunch of idiots." Y/N grinned, before getting out of the truck.
N/N-chan is so nice! Though she sounds happy, it's obvious that she's worried about Subaru-kun. And after I found her crying in her sleep last night, I wonder if the two had a fight? The blonde worriedly thought, before jumping at a tap on her window.
"Are ya coming or not?" Y/N questioned.
"H-hai." Yui stuttered, opening the car door and getting out.
"N/N! Yui!" Gracey happily tackled both girls in a hug. "It's been forever!" She exclaimed.
"We were literally here just yesterday." Y/N laughed, pinching her friend's cheeks and causing the brunette to whine, while Yui hid her amused giggles.
"Y/N, I'm glad you could make it. Oh, Yui too." Nick smiled as he walked out of the large building.
"What's the problem, Nicky?" Y/N asked, letting go of Gracey's cheeks to pay attention to the male.
"Problem? What made you think there was a problem?" Nick looked at the (H/C) confused.
"Gracey told me to get here immediately. I just assumed that there was a problem." Y/N explained, now looking confused herself. "Why was I called if there's no problem?" She asked.
Nick and Gracey glanced at each other, before laughing.
"Follow us, but stay quiet." Nick winked, before leading the way to the back of the pack house.
Glancing around, both Y/N and Yui were surprised to see the familiar white haired male picking up trash that littered the ground from the party the day before that hadn't been cleaned up yet.
A ball then flew by the male's face. At first he looked angry, but when he saw the three children who were looking up at him in terror, he sighed softly, before using a broom to get the ball out of the pool, in which it had landed in. The children smiled widely as Subaru handed the ball back, before getting back to cleaning.
"He came at some time this morning, offering to do work." Gracey giggled.
"Why?" Y/N questioned, eyebrows furrowed.
"I don't know exactly, but he stated that all the money he earns gets secretly placed into the L/N bank account." Nick stated, crossing his arms over his chest with an unreadable expression on his face.
He's doing this...to help me? Y/N's eyes widened in realization as she stared at the white/pink haired male. "Idiot." Y/N growled out, stomping her way to where Subaru had his back to her.
Though by the time he had realized her coming towards her, he was already surrounded by water.
"Why do you always push me into the water!?" He growled as soon as both of their heads came up above the water.
"I told you I didn't need your help!" Y/N, also drenched since she had tackled the male into the pool without thinking, shouted.
"I'm not helping you, stupid." Subaru growled, a pink color dusting his pale cheeks.
"Then why are you doing this?" Y/N scowled.
Subaru sighed, unexpectedly wrapping his arms around Y/N's waist and pressing his forehead against hers as soon as the two were pressed against each other. "I like that little farm. I don't know why, I just do. If it gets sold, then I won't ever be able to visit it again." He stated, almost sounding breathless as he kept his ruby red orbs locked on her own (E/C) ones.
"So...you're doing this for yourself?" Y/N scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion.
"Sure. I also know you're the type of person who wouldn't turn down hard worked money, so you better accept what I'm doing for you." He blushed as he spoke seriously.
Y/N laughed. "Of course, Tsunbaru~" she cooed.
"Oi!" Subaru exclaimed, his cheeks now a cherry red.
Y/N laughed even more, before forcefully dunking Subaru's head under the water. Much to her horror, he pulled her down with him.

*~Extended ending~*
"They look like they're having fun." Gracey laughed as herself and the other two watched.
"Yeah..." Nick muttered as he kept his eyes on the two, keeping his neutral expression.
Gracey and Yui shared a look of concern and knowing.
"Maybe we should join them."
"Eh!?" Both females looked at a smirking Nick in surprise.
"W-wait!" Both stuttered, but were then picked up as the male rushed towards the pool and threw both girls into the pool.
"Nick!" Gracey growled out.
While the three had a water fight, Y/N and Subaru watched from the shallow side of the pool.
"I see where you get your 'force into water' attribute." Subaru sighed.
"Rude." Y/N pouted, though she didn't deny it.