Photograph 62: Kiba Key

(SPOILER WARNING: This chapter will have a spoiler if you are reading Little Monster and/or Little Butterfly.
WARNING: Swearing)

--Meanwhile--
"Got any reds?" Azusa calmly asked.
"Go Fish." Gracey and Kanato boredly replied in sync.
"Don't lie, you totally got red!" Ayato shouted at his triplet while handing two of his reds to Azusa.
"No I don't." Kanato refused. "And don't look at my cards!"
"Ugh, shut up. You're acting childish." Subaru growled from his position on the window seat.
"Says the youngest one here." Scoffed Carla, receiving a glare from the other albino.
"You guys are never boring." Nick huffed in disbelief.
"Unfortunately." Shuu groaned from his sleeping spot on the couch in the Alpha's entertainment room.
The group suddenly went quiet as the building shook and a loud explosion was heard.
"What was that?!" Kino shouted, standing up from the opposite couch.
"It came from Y/N's room!" Gracey said in disbelief.
Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and rushed to the room that Y/N had been sleeping in for the past few hours. As soon as Laito slammed the door open, they gaped at the large hole in the opposite wall.
The group ran to the hole, and looked out at the back yard of the pack house. Eyes widening when they saw Y/N's body floating in the air, back facing them.
"Y/N?!" Nick shouted.
"Hmm...?" Turning around, the (H/C) grinned at the sight of the males, Gracey, and Yui. "Oh my~ Look who finally decided to join the party!" She cackled, her vibrant emerald green eyes glaring at the group.
"Who are you?!" Yui asked angrily. She knew a possessed body when she saw one, and seeing that it was her closest friend she was becoming livid.
"Oh me? My name is Goddess Cleonia, embodiment of greed and envy, here to cleanse the world of you monsters." She grinned wickedly.
"How dare you possess Y/N." Ayato growled, rolling up his sleeves and walking to the edge of the hole.
"You act like she didn't give me permission to do this~" Cleo smirked, placing her hands on her/Y/N's hips.
"What do you mean?" Gracey growled, narrowing her eyes at Y/N's form.
"While Sleeping Beauty here was out for two weeks, she made a deal with me. To get rid of those monsters." Cleo explained, pointing towards the Sakamakis, Mukamis, and Tsukinamis.
"She wouldn't do that." Carla scoffed, folding his arms over his chest as he glared at the goddess. Y/N wouldn't just abandon them! ...Right?
"Oh no? Well think of it this way~ She had the choice to never meet those filthy Sakamakis, or to have you monsters removed."
Yuma sneered as he ran off the ledge and attempted to throw a punch at Cleonia, only for Y/N's figure to suddenly disappear, causing him to land on the ground below. "You're lying! You tricked her, didn't you, you old hag!?" Yuma growled in frustration, glaring at where Cleonia reappeared closer towards the pool.
"Who, me~?" Cleonia cooed, giving an innocent expression. "Hmm...Well I guess I might have twisted my words just a bit." She covered her mouth as she snickered. "Either way, I get to destroy you filthy creatures once and for all!"
Her green eyes suddenly became a glowing neon, as the ground began to violently shake, and a swirling form of grey and black clouds appeared above them.

~Nick's POV~
"Damn it." I seethed as I saw a picnic table from the back patio come towards Gracey, and I managed to use my body to block the impact just in time.
"Nick! You idiot!" Gracey cried out, tears filling her eyes as she looked up at me.
"How kind of you." I winced. I could feel the impact mostly on my wing bones, leaving a buzzing feeling under my skin, almost like I was paralyzed. "Gracey, evacuate the pack to the cellar immediately." I ordered, managing to stand up with a bit of my sister's help.
Like I knew she would, she immediately went against me. "No way!" She shouted. "I'm not leaving you alone with...that!"
Placing both of my hands on her cheeks, I forced her to look into my eyes with her own furious ones. "I'm ordering you as your Alpha, take the pack members down to the cellar and don't come back up till I come and get you. Take Yui as well." I demanded sternly.
I smiled softly as I felt her nod, and I kissed her forehead. "You better come and get me." She muttered, before she ran out of the room, pulling Yui in tow.
Turning my attention back to Cleonia, who was in Y/N's body, my eyes narrowed as I already saw those Vampires fighting her.
"Alpha Johnston." Hearing the familiar concerned tone, I could feel my jaw tighten as I turned to stare at my 'special guests'.