Photograph 8: Her Spell

-The Farmhouse-Dining Room-5 days later-Day 22-
The Sakamaki brothers ate the lunch made for them by Reiji silently, all wondering about the same thing.
"Y/N hasn't come back yet." Kanato sighed. "Teddy is very worried." He added, clutching onto the Teddy bear in his left arm as he stabbed a cut carrot with his fork.
"Tch." Ayato clicked his tongue in slight annoyance.
"I'm sure she's fine." Shu lazily mumbled as he picked at the mashed potatoes on his plate.
"Do you happen to know where she is, you good-for-nothing?" Reiji questioned his older brother with a slight glare from his glasses.
"No. She dropped me off here right after we finished up at the library." Shuu simply said, taking a sip from the cup sitting in front of him.
"Is that so? Well I know where she is~" Laito smirked.
"That's because you probably stalked her, pervert." Subaru glared at Laito, who simply smirked.
"Not at all, she goes to the same place every Saturday afternoon. She told me so." Laito told his youngest brother.
"Oh really? Well then maybe you can bring Miss Y/N her lunch." Reiji said.
Frowning slightly, Laito gave a quick nod of his head.

-Vixen Town square-an hour later-
Laito held onto the tinfoil plate as he teleported to where he knew he wanted to go. He grinned slightly as he looked up at the sign and then walked into the store.
The red head glanced around, hoping to catch a glimpse of the familiar (H/C) haired female.
He suddenly smirked when he noticed her speaking to someone at the cash register.
"Come on Bert, that's all I got this week." The female huffed, holding her hands behind her back as she looked at the older man.
"Hmm...How about this, play me a song and I'll see how much I can lower the price." The man winked at Y/N, who cheerfully grinned and nodded, rushing over to the piano, before sitting down and running her fingers over the ancient looking keys, a tune slowly coming through.

(A/N: The song is Nothing Better Than This by Max Shneider from Rags
Watch the video for what's going on
.)

Y/N grinned as she leaned over the counter. "So how about it Bert?" She asked cheerfully.
"I think by next Christmas you'll be receiving a not-so-new piano." The man chuckled, then glanced behind Y/N.
"Looks like you got company." Glancing behind her, Y/N wasn't exactly surprised to see the usual fedora wearing male.
"I brought lunch, Mausu-chan~" Laito cooed as he walked over and held out the plate to Y/N.
"Thanks Laito." Y/N smiled as she took the plate. "I'll see you next Saturday, Bert." Y/N kissed the shop owner's cheek over the counter, then began to walk out of the Pawn Shop.
"I've noticed you come here often. Why are you so interested in getting that piano Mausu-chan?" Laito questioned curiously as he walked beside Y/N, who began to eat the food he had brought for her.
"Mm..? Oh, that's because it belonged to my Nana." Y/N answered as she took a bite of the sandwich.
"Why's it at the Pawn Shop in the first place?" Laito tilted his head.
"Ah, well when Nana died four years ago, a lot of money had to be given to the bank for us to keep the farm. It broke Ma's heart to sell Nana's piano, which everyone since my great great grandmother had been taught to play on." Y/N explained.
"I'm surprised you know how to play." Laito commented.
Y/N frowned, stopping midbite as she glanced up at the taller male. "Is it because I'm not as rich as you or something? You think I'm uneducated?" She asked.
"Not at all, you're very intelligent Mausu-chan." Laito admitted with a slight grin at how easy it would be to upset the female. "In fact, I think you're a witch, Mausu-chan~" he teased.
"Ya think so?" Y/N chuckled. "And why's that?" She asked, throwing her trash into a nearby trash can, then looking back at Laito.
"You make my brothers do the oddest of things. Shuu and Ayato do chores, Reiji isn't as strict, Kanato doesn't have too many of his tantrums, and Subaru has only punched five holes in the wall since we've been here. I'm sure you put a spell on them, Mausu-chan." Laito grinned.
"Eh!? Five?! I thought there were only three!" Laito snickered at Y/N's almost horrified expression.
Y/N then sighed and shook her head. "Anyways, I don't really think I did anything to change them." Y/N shrugged her shoulders. "In fact, ya'll were like that when ya got here. Except maybe Shuu was a bit too lazy and Ayato was a bit unknowledgeable when it came to chores, but other than that you guys seemed OK. Do ya think it has something to do with that girl that killed herself, rather than me?"
Laito frowned at the mention of Yui, and Y/N flinched as she remembered that it was a pretty harsh subject for the brothers.
"Gomensai, I didn't mean to bring up such a touchy subject." She instantly apologized.
"It's fine, just don't bring her up around the others, especially Ayato and Subaru." The usually cheerful and flirtatious Vampire strictly instructed, making Y/N have no other choice but to nod.
"Alright."
It was quiet as the two continued to walk.
"Hey Laito, remember how Lightnin' almost ate your hat?" Y/N randomly questioned, throwing Laito off guard.
"How can I forget?" He sighed, running an index finger over the small tare on the brim of his fedora. "I've got an idea." Y/N smirked and then pulled him into a nearby store.

___Quick Time Skip___
"Perfect! Ya look really stunning Laito!" Y/N laughed, holding her camera up as she snapped a photo, her hat on her lap, while Laito's fedora was on her head.
Laito tipped the brim of the cowboy hat and chuckled. "Maybe while I'm around the horses I'll wear it." He joked.
"Most defiantly. Come on, I'll pay for it." Y/N made a motion with her hand, before leading Laito to the cashier.
Once Y/N bought the hat, she hummed contently as she held her own hat in her hand.
"Mausu-chan, aren't you gonna give me my fedora back?" Laito questioned, though he had to admit, she looked adorable with his slightly larger hat on her head.
"Not yet, it's too comfy!" Y/N grinned widely, as Laito chuckled and nodded, placing his new hat on his head.
"Are you sure you aren't a witch?" Laito questioned as Y/N and him got into her truck and began to drive back to the farm.
"Of course I'm sure Laito." Y/N laughed softly and grinned at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why? Have you fallen under my spell as well?" She teased, causing Laito to grin as he tilted the brim of his new hat over his emerald orbs. "Who knows."

Yes. Yes he has indeed fallen under Y/N L/N's spell.