Photograph 16: Photo Shoot

(A/N: I was gonna wait till tomorrow to post this, but someone told me it was Shuu's B-day, so my gift to you guys is a hopefully more happy chapter! Also, you'll call Kou with the honorific -San when infront of others to seem professional, but alone or being playful, you call him with the honorific -kun.)

-Mukami Mansion-Day 7-
It was finally the weekend. The day Y/N never thought could come sooner.
Ever since she read from the book she had found in the library, she kept as much distance as she could from both the Sakamakis and Yui.
Y/N could care less though, cause now it was Saturday, and Y/N's first official day of being Kou's photographer.
Kou's manager had made a second-to-minute schedule of what will be happening today.
First, the two will be going to some Idol building, where Kou will be having a photo shoot with two other well known males in Japan, and Y/N will be taking pointers from the head photographer. Whenever that was over -Kou's manager had written that it should only take four hours, but Y/N highly doubted that-, Kou will be recording some new songs for his newest album that will be released in two months -this, his manager wrote, would take almost eight hours, and he made sure to let you know that there was no goofing around-, and Y/N will be taking pictures of him around the recording booth. Then, she's just to take a few pictures of him doing his usual things, then send it to his manager, who would then send it to Aidoru Magazine Publishers.
Simple enough, right? Well, there was one problem...
"Kou-kun wake up!" Y/N shouted, slamming his bedroom door open.
An irk mark appeared on her forehead when she saw that he didn't even flinch.
Huffing, the (H/C) female stomped over and eyed the sleeping Vampire, who looked so peaceful while cuddling a huge, fluffy white pillow, with one of his fangs poking out.
Y/N glanced at her phone, scowling, then she got an idea.
Without even trying to be nice about it, Y/N grabbed the pillow and yanked it away from the sleeping blonde, then whacked him with it. "Get up Kou-kun!" She shouted in between each whack, before Kou grabbed the pillow and ripped it away from her, an annoyed and tired expression on his face, and his usually dullish blue eye was glowing a crimson red, which surprised Y/N.
"Ne, M Hotaru-chan. I didn't know you liked inflicting pain on others." Knowing what he meant, Y/N's face erupted into a rainbow of pinks as she glared at him.
"God Kou-kun, you're unbelievable." She huffed, running her fingers through her hair, noticing his eye turned back to it's normal color. "Anyways, your manager gave me your schedule, so you need to get ready to leave in ten minutes!" The female declared, walking out of the room without another word as Kou watched her with pure amusement.

-Dining Room-
Y/N ate the food quickly, eyeing the stairwell for when Kou would come down. It was her first day and she didn't want to fail because a certain childish blond decided to be difficult.
"You look like a frantic mother, Kohitsuji(Lamb)." Yuma determined after a while of eyeing her closely.
LDo I? Well I guess I'm just a bit nervous. I don't want to mess up on my first day." Y/N admitted shyly.
"You...left your family...to be here...didn't you?" Azusa questioned, running an index finger over one of his newest cuts on his arms.
"Hai. We all agreed that it'd help boost me up at becoming one of the most famous photographers." Y/N said, then took a sip of (coffee/favorite juice).
"Well your photos are defiantly excellent, I'm surprised no one has hired you faster, Y/N. Do not worry too much about Kou though, he always takes his time yet gets there on time." Ruki told her, somehow relaxing the female with the harsh tone he had said the sentence in.
"Ok S Hotaru-chan~! Let's get going!"
Y/N smiled a bit and nodded, then noticed something. "S?" Then she dead panned and face palmed.
Getting out of her seat, she said a quick goodbye to the three others, before grabbing Kou and pulling him out of the mansion.
Much to the brother's amusement.

-Idol Industry-1 hour later-
Y/N was still surprised by how close everything was in the city, since back home it took almost two hours to get to town just to pick up groceries. Of course, there was also the traffic she wasn't used to.
She couldn't help but to feel slightly bad for the limo driver.
"Anyways, first thing we'll be doing is having a photo shoot with Kise Ryouta* and Natsuki Shinomaya*." Y/N read off the first thing on the schedule to Kou, who simply nodded.
"I'm surprised, since Natsuki-San is from a totally different company." Kou said with a thoughtful grin.
"Mm...? Is that so?" She mindlessly questioned as they got into the elevator.
"WAIT! Don't close the door!" Y/N's (E/C) orbs widened, seeing a male with blonde hair running towards the elevator, a horde of girls on his heels.
Somehow, he made it just in time before the doors closed.
It was quiet, other than the blonde's puffing, and Y/N and Kou sent eachother a look, his more amused than hers.
"Ano...Are you alright?" Y/N finally asked, once the male seemed to have regained his breath. He stood up tall, probably Yuma's height? He had short blond hair, with honey brown eyes. And Y/N couldn't deny that he was attractive.
"Hai, but those fangirls really are killer. Ano...I seemed to have lost Natsukichii." The blonde said, looking a bit scared.
"Well if you wore a proper disguise, maybe you wouldn't have such a problem." Kou said with a slight smirk.
That's when Y/N noticed that the Vampire was wearing a dark hood and sunglasses.
What a disguise. She sarcastically thought.
"But I was! And then I bumped into a girl and my glasses fell off." The male pouted, holding up a glasses that was connected to a fake nose and mustache. (A/N: DO NOT TELL ME HE WOULD NOT WEAR THOSE! I feel like he would just because they're cool.)
Y/N's eyebrow twitched slightly, before she was startled by a gasp.
"You're Mukamichii right? Right? Ah! That makes since! But who are you? You're not an idol, but you don't seem to be a fan."
Kou seemed even more amused now.
It wasn't every day someone famous was told that they had no clue who they were.
"I'm from America, here to be Kou-san's personal photographer, and I don't really do social media (A/N: Then what are you doing on Wattpad Reader? 😆). So...Who are you?" Y/N smiled innocently, as the male's honey eyes widened in surprise, before he blushed a bit in embarrassment -and much to Kou's annoyment-, before smiling.
"Ah, well I'm Kise Ryouta! It's not everyday I meet a pretty foreign girl who's not a model! What's your name?"
Y/N looked surprised. This is Kise? He's almost like Kou...Is it a Japanese blonde thing to be so happy? Y/N sweatdropped at the thought.
"I'm L/N Y/N." She introduced herself.
"Nice to meet you L/Nchii! Aren't we working together this morning Mukamichii?" Kise asked Kou, who nodded just before the elevator got to the right floor and the doors opened. "I'll see you both on set! Mukamichii! L/Nchii!" Kise waved, before rushing off to his dressing room.
"S Hotaru-chan. The set is the big doors at the end of the hallway, if you don't mind waiting for me to get ready too." Kou said as he took the sunglasses off and looked at her with his sky blue eyes. "Though I wouldn't mind you helping me get ready." He added, teasingly as he smirked.
"See you on set Kou-kun!" Y/N already began to walk away, a slight pink covering her cheeks, as Kou snickered in amusement as he eyed the interesting human.

-The Set-4 hours-
Y/N was surprised by how long it actually took for Kou to get out of the dressing room, and she was even more surprised when she saw him wearing make up.
But then she remembered hearing a story about how people had to wear makeup so that their features really popped out on cameras.
Currently, Y/N was standing beside the head photographer, who was pointing out random facts about taking good pictures, as he took pictures of the three blondes, or individually.
Y/N had met the other model, Natsuki, who was a blonde with cheerful green eyes hidden behind round glasses, and seemed to be obsessed with cute things.
Glancing at the time, Y/N was shocked to realize that they had finished at the exact time Kou's manager had said. She wasn't surprised though, when she saw how natural and amazing the three males posed, with little to no mess ups what-so-ever.
"So what did you think of your first photo shoot L/Nchii?" Kise asked, clutching a water bottle in one of his hands as he sat in a black chair for a break, Kou having individual photos at the moment, as Natsuki was waiting for his turn.
"Eh? It's your first time at a photo shoot L/N-chan?" Natsuki questioned in surprise, having seen some of her pictures that Saotome-San had -for some unknown reason-.
"Hai. I lived in a really small town in America, and I was the only one who was basically a professional photographer. But to be honest, I have no clue why I'm here. I don't even remember sending pictures in to the magazine." Y/N told the two, who looked both confused and lost in thought.
"Hey, S Hotaru-chan. I'm finished, what do we have next?" Kou grinned, cutting into the conversation and cocking his head to the side.
"Ah!" Y/N scrambled through her satchel and pulled out the schedule. "Now you've got to record some of your new songs." Y/N told him.
"Great! Let's go then S Hotaru-chan!" Y/N yelped in surprise as Kou roughly pulled her away from the other males, only allowing her to be able to quickly wave a goodbye, before the two were in the elevator.

(Kise Ryouta: A model and basketball player in the anime Kuroko no Basuque
Natsuki Shinomaya: An idol like Kou from Satome Records who has two personalities according to the anime Uta no Prince Sama)