Photograph 22: I Write Tragedies

(A/N: *crying at how accurate this chapter's title is* Also, the outfit above is basically the uniform so you'll be wearing that.)

-Sakamaki Mansion-Day 3-
Before Y/N knew it, a few days had passed with her taking care of the younger Sakamakis, in which she absolutely adored how cute they were.
She easily got along with the brothers, but couldn't help but to feel upset as she remembered how they lied about being her friend when they were older.
What really surprised Y/N though is that she got along pretty well with Beatrix and Christa, not surprisingly though, Cordelia despised Y/N.
Y/N was glancing over her list of chores that were also given for her to do, and she smiled as she was nearly complete.
The (H/C) female suddenly stopped when she heard sniffling come from inside one of the rooms that she had come from.
Raising an eyebrow, Y/N went to the door and opened it, looking at the room in awe as she saw all the different types of instruments, before a sad expression came onto her face as she saw the younger Shuu curled up in a ball on a couch that was placed in a corner in the room.
Y/N could only imagine what had happened.
Beatrix should really just tell them. Y/N thought with a small sigh.
She had previously been told by Beatrix how after so many years with Cordelia around, Beatrix was unable to show her emotions well, and that the two were always at each other's necks as they fought over who would be the heir for KarlHeinz- Shuu, the eldest, or Ayato, the son of Karl's first wife.
Without saying a word to the young boy, Y/N walked across the room and sat on the piano bench, straightening her black dress skirt, before placing her hands on the keys and closing her eyes as she began to play the large black instrument, something her NaNa always used to do to calm her down.

Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Y/N smiled as the sniffling from the young blonde seemed to quiet down, and she kept her eyes closed as she continued to play the song.

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Once upon a December

Y/N opened one of her (E/C) eyes when she felt a presence beside her, and she saw Shuu had sat beside her, laying his head on her shoulder as his tear stained face seemed to calm down. She smiled and closed her eye once again.

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Y/N could tell that the other brothers had appeared into the room as well, but she didn't glance at them or stop playing. All she did was smile and continue to play.

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember

And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

It was quiet for a moment after Y/N played the last key.
"Wow, Dixie-nee! Can you teach me to play like that?!" Laito asked with shining, wide green eyes.
Y/n laughed softly and nodded. "Sure, Laito-San. Would you like me to teach you as well Shuu-San?" Y/N questioned the 10-year-old who sat beside her on the piano stool.
Shuu smiled brightly and nodded. "Hai!"

-Library-Day 4-
Y/N had just finished another piano lesson with Laito and Shuu, but needing a break, she walked into the library, cocking her head to the side, before sighing.
"Reiji-San, I really wish that you'd go outside and play with the others. You're only nine once~!" Y/N said scoldingly, but singing out the last part with a caring smile.
"I don't want to. They're just a waist of time." Y/N frowned. "You don't really think that, do you?" With Reiji not answering, she sighed.
"I wish I had siblings as great as your brothers."
"Why?" Y/N blinked at the question.
"I grew up lonely, with no one to look up to or have someone look up to me." Y/N told him, causing the 9-year-old to scrunch up his eyebrows in thought.
"Are you telling me that the others look up to me?"
Y/N chuckled and shrugged. "Maybe, but you don't spend any time with them so you'll never know."
Reiji sighed, and Y/N frowned as she thought he was just gonna ignore her now, but she was surprised when he closed his book.
"Can we...play hide&seek?" Y/N giggled as she saw him blush in embarrassement, and it was times like this that she wished she had her camera.
"Of course!"
As soon as the two walked out of the library, Y/N happily talked with Reiji about how she had found a mysterious tea cup in the garden that she decided to keep, just for the fun in it.
Y/N then suddenly stopped as she saw that Reiji had stopped walking.
Going to where he was standing, Y/N followed his gaze out the window and saw Beatrix talking to Shuu.
"She likes him a lot more." Y/N quickly looked at Reiji in surprise. "That's not true Reiji, she cares for you both just as much!"
Reiji frowned. "I'm going back to the library." Before Y/N could stop him, she felt someone grab her hand.
"KarlHeinz!" Y/N's eyes widened in surprise.
He looks exactly like he did when he visited the farm! She thought.
"Good evening, I presume you're the new nanny?" The male smiled kindly and glanced her up and down.
"H-hai." Y/N nodded.
"I'm very glad to have run into you. I have a request that I hope you will enjoy to take." Karl said, pushing Y/N in the opposite direction as Reiji had gone.
"Of course, your family gave me a place to stay, it's the least I could do." Y/N smiled fakely.