Photograph 13: The Employers

-Japan Airport-1 year after Sakamaki's left-Day 1-

Y/N grabbed her two (F/C) suitcases, then glanced around the elaborate airport.
"How am I supposed to find him...?" She muttered with a sigh and slightly slouching over, wondering how she could possibly find the one who was supposed to pick her up and take her to the Mukami Estate, where it had been decided that she'd stay while being in Japan.
Feeling a shadow cover her, the (H/C) female glanced up and blinked in surprise.
"Ano...Are you Mukami Yuma?" She questioned, turning on her heel to look at the taller male who had been behind her.
Blinking his brown orbs, slightly confused at how the girl didn't seem intimidated by his tall height, then popping a sugar cube into his mouth as he nodded with a scowl.
"Great! I'm L/N Y/N." She happily introduced herself, holding her hand out.
Raising an eyebrow, Yuma looked the girl up and down. Red plaid shirt, dirty jeans, dirty boots. Where the hell does he find these people? He thought with a scoff.
"Come with me. I don't feel like being scolded for being late." He stated, and began to walk away.
Rude. Y/N scowled, before realizing something. "H-hey! Wait for me Yuma-San!"

-The Mukami Estate-30 minutes later-
Y/N got out of the limo, quickly thanking the chauffeur, before grabbing her luggage and following the tall male into the large mansion, causing the small town country girl to look around in awe once stepping into the grand entrance.
"Oi! Don't look around like you've seen some sort of miracle." Yuma growled out, causing Y/N to smile sheepishly as she looked up at him.
"Gomensai." She appologized.
"Now, now, Yuma, is that any way to treat a guest? A lady too." Someone huffed in annoyment, and Y/N stared at the Reiji look-alike in surprise.
They look similar, yet don't. Y/N thought, tilting her head curiously.
"Eh!? Is that my personal photographer!?" Someone yelled from the steps.
Suddenly, the blond was standing infront of Y/N with a large grin on his face.
"I'm L/N Y/N, are you Mukami Kou?" Y/N smiled softly at the male who gave off such a cheerful aura.
"You're too cute! I'm gonna call you M Hotaru-chan~!" He giggled, grinning even wider.
Y/N blinked. "M...Hotaru...?" She questioned confused.
"He's calling you....a Masochist...Firefly...Do you like pain L/N-San?" Y/N jumped in surprise, (E/C) irises widening a bit as she looked at yet another male who had appeared by her side, wearing a beret and bandages on his arms where she noticed a few cuts.
"Azusa, shouldn't you know better than to scare Livestock like that?" The Rejji-look-alike scolded, but looked slightly amused. "Ne, Ruki, he said we couldn't drink from M Hotaru-chan. Therefore, she isn't exactly livestock." Kou grinned, though Y/N didn't hear as she had noticed her bags were suddenly gone from where she had placed them.
Before Ruki could say anything to Kou, his glare snapped towards Y/N as she shouted, "Where's my stuff!?"
Sighing, Ruki folded his arms over his chest. "Livestock, your things have been put in your room. Would you like me to take you there?"
Y/N scowled a bit in confusion, pointing to herself. "Livestock? Me?"
Kou and Yuuma snickered as an animated vein popped out of Ruki's forehead.

___Quick Time Skip___
Y/N sighed as she lied on her new bed.
It was comfortable, with (F/C) sheets and covers, black pillows, and black curtains covered a pair of balcony doors. Though, other than that and a mahogany desk, the room was large and bare.
"This really is a bit too much." Y/N muttered.
"It's really quiet too. They seem just as lively as the Sakamaki's, I wonder what they're doing." Y/N grinned at the thought of adventure and jumped off of her bed.
Grabbing her camera from it's case, she left the room and went to investigate the mansion.

__Quick Time Skip___
After a while, Y/N noticed that she didn't see any workers, or the Mukami's themselves.
"Weird..." Y/N scratched her head.
Walking down a hallway, Y/N stopped when she saw a cracked door.
Raising an eyebrow, Y/N peeked through the crack and saw a game room, with of course all the Mukami's in it.
The blond was playing with darts, while the tall male was lying on the couch and eating a bowl of sugar cubes, and the brother with the beret was muttering to the scars on his arms. Y/N didn't notice who was missing, till she felt something warm breath down her neck. "It's rude to spy, don't you think Livestock?"
Y/N yelped and fell forwards, making the door swing open and her fall onto the ground.
"You're very clumsy, aren't you M Hotaru-chan?!" Kou laughed, as Y/N winced and sat up.
Everything suddenly went quiet as Y/N looked at the blood that slowly dropped out of the rug burn from Y/N's hand.
"Darn it." She huffed, then glanced at the brothers and noticed the familiar glowing eyes.
"Eh!? Is everyone in Japan a Vampire?!" Y/N shouted, as the Mukami's now looked at her with a mixture of confusion and curiosity.

(A/N: It's short, but meh.)