Photograph 19: Well isn't this a Cliché?

(A/N: You guys really should have seen this chapter coming. Also, I'll warn you ahead of time that I'm making some things up just for the story so most or some things will be incorrect, so deal with me please. 😅)

-Night School-Day 15-
Y/N was quickly walking through the large courtyard of the school.
She had to stay behind in class because this really snobbish girl had knocked all of Y/N's papers onto the ground, causing the (H/C) to have to clean it up.
"Ruki-San is so gonna kill me for being this late." Y/N muttered.
"Watch out!" Someone suddenly shouted, causing Y/N to pause and eyes widen as a soccer ball/football came hurtling towards her, causing everything to go black.

⭐⭐️Cliché Moments Begin⭐️⭐️
Y/N groaned softly as a pain rang through her head, and she sat up, clutching her head in pain. Y/N then glanced around in confusion. "What...happened?" She muttered.
Looking at her surroundings, Y/N saw she was in some sort of village, like in the Victorian area. She guessed that last part when she saw people's outfits, including the one she was wearing.
"When did I change?" She asked herself.
Rather than her school uniform, Y/N was wearing -much to her horror- a Victorian dress that was (F/C) in the middle, then black on the sleeves and sides. She was also wearing a black cloak, black and (F/C) gloves, a necklace that looked like a clock, and a ring that was like a silver snake that wrapped around her finger and looked like it was eating a red apple colored ruby.
"At least I have boots." Y/N sighed in relief, even though the boots had more of a heel than what Y/N was used to, she was glad she had something on that was similar to her usual every day wear.
"Edgar-kun!" Turning to see who had shouted, Y/N gasped as a kid with familiar golden blonde hair ran right through her, as if she wasn't even there.
Y/N watched the kid in confusion and curiosity, as he ran up to another boy who looked about his age, but unlike the blonde, he looked a bit upset.
"What's wrong Edgar-kun?" The blonde asked, also noticing his friend's sad personality.
His friend pouted and glanced anywhere but at him.
"Me and my family...we're moving, Shuu-kun."
Shuu?! Y/N's eyes widened, and as she looked closer, she could see a resemblance between this kid and the lazy butt she knew.
"I wonder what happened..." She muttered, as she watched the two kids talk.
"And, Okaa-San said I can't bring Samuel with us." Shuu's friend frowned, suddenly holding up the cutest puppy Y/N had ever seen.
A tiny German Shepard with black eyes and dark fur, it's tail wagging furiously as if oblivious to it's owner's sad aura.
"Kawaii! I-I can take care of him for you Edgar-kun! Then when you come back you can see him again!" Young Shuu said, ocean blue eyes seeming to sparkle as he looked at the puppy in awe.
"A-Are you sure, Shuu-kun?" Edgar asked in surprise, brown orbs widening in hope.
"Mm..." Shuu nodded. "Okaa-San will love Samuel!" He assured his friend.
Edgar smiled softly and put Samuel -the puppy- into Shuu's arms.
Shuu giggled as the puppy licked his face, causing Y/N to smile as she saw how happy and energetic this Shuu was.
"I'll bring him tomorrow when you guys leave, ok?" Shuu told Edgar, who smiled happily and nodded. "Mmm...!"

~*~
Y/N's eyes widened in shock as the scene began to fizz out, like the black and white static on a TV, and was soon replaced with a more clear version.
Now she was in a beautiful garden, near a white marble gazebo.
Sitting under the shade of the gazebo was a woman with golden blonde hair which was put up into a bun with two long strands hanging loose. She was also wearing a pretty, Victorian black and red dress, doing a needle point, as a kid sat beside her, face hidden behind a large book.
"Okaa-San!" The familiar voice caused Y/N to look at the pathway that led to the gazebo, and the (H/C) female smiled softly when she saw Shuu walking in their direction, holding Samuel up and giggling happily as the puppy licked his face.
Y/N then looked back at the woman, who had stopped what she had been working on, and Y/N noticed that the kid had put the book down as well. "Reiji?" She muttered, squealing softly at how cute and innocent the nine-year-old version of the stuck-up male she knew was.
"Okaa-San! Look at what my friend gave to me! Isn't he cute?" Shuu beamed, glancing up at the woman. Okaa-San? Ah, this must be Shuu's and Reiji's mother. Y/N thought, remembering how the brothers had different mothers.
Y/N was then pulled from her thoughts by a cold voice.
"What are you doing with something like that? You must get rid of it, it is just a waste of time." The woman said, surprising Y/N.
She almost sounds like Reiji.
Suddenly, an elder man in a butler outfit came out of nowhere and began to try and take the puppy from Shuu.
"W-wait! I promised Edgar I'd take care of him!" Y/N bit her lower lip at how heartbroken Shuu sounded.
The woman then stood up, an angry expression replacing the calm one she had been wearing up until now, and causing Shuu to hesitantly let go of the puppy.
As soon as the man left with Samuel, Shuu ran away, a few tears running down his cheeks.
Y/N sent a harsh look towards the woman, who sighed and sat back down in her chair and began to do her needle work once again.
"Okaa-San, I finished reading this book again." The younger Reiji said, closing the book he had just finished reading.
Y/N then noticed how his mother didn't even glance at Reiji, as if he hadn't spoken a word to her.
Scoffing at how horrible of a mother this woman was, Y/N began to walk in the direction that Shuu had gone off to.
Just as she walked near a water fountain, she winced as three kids ran through her.
"Get it Ayato-nii!" Laughed the kid with longer hair.
Taking a closer look, Y/N noticed that the three children were Laito, Ayato, and Kanato; the three were chasing after a bat, with Ayato close on it's tail, and Laito and Kanato lacking behind.
Before Y/N could see what happened next, the scenery had begun to change once again.

~*~
Y/N noticed that she was in the village once again, but she also noticed that it wasn't as peaceful as it was before.
A pain went through Y/N's chest as people continuously ran straight through her, causing the (H/C) to move over to the side, pressing herself against a building to be able to catch her breath. That's when she noticed the burning building and her (E/C) orbs widened.
The house had large flames all around it, tearing the poorly made building slowly down as it blazed vigorously.
"Edgar!" A certain scream caused the female to snap in the direction of the familiar blond pushing his way through the thinning out group of people, heading in the direction of the burning house.
Without a second thought, Y/N ran towards the younger Shuu, grabbing the ten-year-old and then covering his body with her own as the door flew into splinters and just barely missed the two. Though Y/N did wince as some of her back had a burn on it.
"What are you thinking?! Baka, you could've gotten hurt!" Y/N vented, eyes suddenly widening as she realized something. Kid Shuu was clinging onto her, crying as he didn't seem like he was willing to let go of her.
"M-my friend h-he's still i-in there." The ten-year-old hiccuped. Y/N sighed and held him close to her.
"He'll be fine, I promise." She whispered.
As Shuu cried harder into her cloak, Y/N noticed a hooded figure began to sneak into one of the alleys, and she frowned as she noticed the familiar glare.
Did he do this? No, he couldn't have! Why...why would he? Y/N sighed, shaking the thought away and then she bent down so she could look at Shuu's face. "There's no use in crying over spilled milk, ne? Let's get you home." She smiled, then offered her hand to him.
Shuu instantly gripped onto the 17-year-old's hand, and allowed her to lead him away from the fire.
Y/N glanced behind them one last time, and squinted as she saw a white haired male carrying a small boy in his arms. She didn't say anything though, for the male had disappeared just as soon as he came.