Photograph 53: The Mouse and The Lion

(A/N: I haven't really had Laito in a lot of my chapters, so I apologize immensely.)

-That Night-Country Karaoko-Karaoke Diner-
"About time you both got here!" Subaru scoffed as he watched his eldest brother and Y/N slide into the booth that all of the males had been waiting at for the two.
"Ayato and the Titan were about to order without you, Mausu-chan~" Laito cooed, sitting exactly across the (H/C).
"The two must not know how hard it is to wake up this bastard and actually get him to a place, then." Y/N scowled, flicking Shuu's nose as he leaned his head against her shoulder and began to doze off. "Is there anything appetizing here?" She asked, thanking the waitress who had handed her and Shuu a menu as the woman walked away, before Y/N put her attention on Ayato and Yuma. The two who had taste buds similar to her own.
"They've got (F/Food)." Ruki spoke up, answering which caused the two hot heads to glare at the older male.
"Amazing!" Y/N exclaimed, staring at the menu with a spark in her eyes. "Then I'm going to order that with (F/Drink)." She hummed, closing the menu and putting it at the end of the table so that it'd be easier for her to grab.

___Quick Time Skip___
The three families, and Y/N, sat boredly as they waited for their food to come to their table. Everyone's attention put on the single blond as he stood up with a wide grin.
"S Hotaru-chan, this is a Karaoke diner!" Kou exclaimed.
"We already know that, idiot." Carla seethed, glaring at Kou.
In turn, the idol stuck his tongue out at the oldest Tsukinami in a childish manner, before turning his attention back on Y/N. "Let's go up and sing a duet!" He excitedly stated.
"I don't know, Kou..." Y/N frowned, scratching her cheek. "I'm not good at singing in front of others." She said, glancing at the families, couples, and groups of friends who were seated in the restraunt.
"You'll do fine!" Kou stated in a pleading tone.
"Now, now, Half-blood~ No need to rush the little human." Laito grinned.
"It's not her fault she's terrified." Shuu added, causing Y/N to frazzle.
Now is the time he's awake?! She scowled. Y/N stood up and slammed her hands on the table. "Fine, let's go sign up, Kou!" She exclaimed, before climbing over Shuu and walking away with a scowl as she pulled along a giggling Kou.
"How interesting." Laito chuckled in amusement, eyes never leaving the female's heated figure, much like the others at his table.

(Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo Close Cover by Alex G ft. DAVIE
Kou | Y/N | Both)

Y/N stood beside Kou on the stage nervously. This was, as Shuu had said earlier, terrifying for her. She was a photographer, used to staying behind the lens of a camera and in the shadows. Now she had to worry about making a fool not only in front of total strangers as well as her friends, but also Kou, an actual idol who sang for a living.
"You'll be fine!" Kou chirped, an assuring grin on his lips. Y/N wryly smiled as she slowly nodded, obviously still nervous. Causing Kou to chuckle softly.
As the music began, the blond winked at the (H/C).

Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn
I'm so perplexed
With just one breath, I'm locked in
Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn
I'm so perplexed
On that, it's almost shocking
I know, I know you know you're scared
Your heart, your mind, your soul, your body
They won't, they won't, they won't be careful
But I guess that you don't know me

Kou grinned as he held the microphone in one hand, and with his other he grabbed Y/N's and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Smiling in response, Y/N took a deep breath before nodding.

Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too...