ENDING 3/14: Nick

(Next: Laito)

-6 months later-Pack House-
She had said a Vampire. He always reminded himself. It felt like torture, though, having to watch each one of those Vampires kiss Y/N in hopes of waking her up, having to watch and take care of her depressed parents, having to move on from Gracey's big move to Japan with the Mukami's two months before.
It was officially half a year after the incident, and the pack doctor had given the news that they would have to choose on pulling the plug or watching Y/N die with lack of nutrients.
Hearing the news, Y/N's mother covered her mouth to hold back her cries, and the three watched the doctor leave the office.
"Do you mind giving us a few minutes?" (F/N) asked Nick, both of his hands on (M/N)'s shoulders.
Nick bit his lower lip and nodded, walking out of his office and closing the door behind him. He walked across the small parlor of the Alpha quarters, before he hesitantly stood in front of the door of his old bedroom, where Y/N was currently staying. Nick closed his eyes tightly, he didn't want to see how she looked, dying on his bed.
She deserved better than that in his mind.
Sighing, Nick opened the door and walked into the room. Silently, he sat in the chair that had been placed beside the bed that she rested on.
His eyes never looked at her, but on everything else in the room. Though, he couldn't help but to hesitantly gaze at her.
His breath caught in his throat upon when he looked at her.
Her skin was paper white, making it possible to see her veins that ran all along her body, slowly pulsing. Her (H/C) locks had grown and was brushed out, probably by her mother earlier, and was lying around her head like a halo. Her body looked so fragile.
"Oh, Y/N." He gasped, gently grabbing her pale hand. He closed his own eyes tightly to suppress his tears and pressed the back of her freezing hand to his warm forehead.

~Bad Ending~

"You know," he began, gently placing her hand back to her side. "I remember the first time I met you." Nick smiled bitterly. "Your hair was in little pigtails, and you had the brightest smile on your face. You thought I didn't like you, I heard you say so to Gracey every time the three of us were going to do something, but the truth is that I was just scared. Scared that everything was going to change now that you were around. And it did, Y/N, and it will change again if you leave me right now." He whispered, throat getting soar from holding back his sobs.
It was once more quiet in the room, until he heard the click of the door and the multiple pairs of feet walk in.
"Nicholas, we've decided on pulling the plug." (F/N) murmured, his voice raw.
Nick tightened his grip on Y/N's hand, before hesitantly, he nodded. "I understand." He whispered.

End of Bad Ending

~Good Ending~

"You know," he began, gently placing her hand back to her side. "I remember the first time I met you." Nick smiled bitterly. "Your hair was in little pigtails, and you had the brightest smile on your face. You thought I didn't like you, I heard you say so to Gracey every time the three of us were going to do something, but the truth is that I was just scared. Scared that everything was going to change now that you were around. And it did, Y/N, and it will change again if you leave me right now." He whispered, throat getting soar from holding back his sobs.
When he got no response, Nick sighed softly and leaned over her. Closing his eyes once more, he brushed his lips against her pale ones.
"This isn't going to work." He murmured, standing up straight and turning his back to the female.
"So you're just going to kiss me then leave? How romantic." A sarcastic, hoarse verse croaked out.
Nick's eyes widened as he turned around to see the glare of annoyance that the female was sending him.
"Y/N." He said, either in relief or shock she'd never figure it out, as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest, the tears he's been hiding finally pouring down his cheeks and into her (H/C) curls.
"Nick." Y/N responded, wrapping her arms around his neck in response. "You're such a baby." She teased, voice slightly cracking. "I'm here. I'll always be here." She whispered afterwards.