Photograph 63: Gone Just Like That

(WARNING: Swearing.)

--After Gracey and Yui Left--
~Y/N's POV~
Everything was so dark...Before I slowly began to gain my senses back.
"Ugh..." A pained groan left my lips as I sat up, pressing the palm of my hand against my throbbing forehead.
Glancing around, I noticed that I was once more in that room that I had met Cleonia in. Was I dreaming again?
"About time you wake up." Jumping, I turned to look at who had spoken, only to stare in surprise at the familiar being sitting in chair.
"Mr. Reinhart?" I blinked, looking at the school nurse.
"Hmm...? Oops~ I forgot to take off this disguise." The man then changed to another familiar person.
"Karl Heinz." I growled bitterly.
"So nice to see you too, Miss L/N." He chuckled, standing up and walking towards me. I backed up, until my back was pressed against one of the stained glass windows and he was close enough to where I could feel his cool breath on my face.
"Is this a part of your stupid project?" I seethed, trying my best not to sound as scared as I was. I had spent time with him in that other dream during the Sakamakis and Mukamis pasts. He was definitely a brutal man. If someone could actually call him that.
"Part of it is." Karl sighed, sounding as if he was having difficulty with a child. Rude! "Though not all of it."
"What do you mean?" I asked, perplexed.
"Cleonia was supposed to take over your body, but she was not supposed to try killing my sons and every other Vampire. That's Kino's job." Karl stated.
"Don't act as if you care, or even know your sons." I snapped.
"Mm...? Do you think I don't? How hurtful to hear from a future daughter-in-law." Karl said, actually looking effected by what I had said. Jerk.
"To be your daughter-in-law, I'd have to marry one of your sons." I pointed out.
"That's the issue though, isn't it? You could choose one of the Tsukinami or that Werewolf Alpha. There's also the possibility that none of them will make it." Karl cupped his chin, looking deep in thought.
Is this guy serious?!
"I have to save them!" I stated.
"Save them?" Karl Heinz looked surprised, before smirking. "How can you save them? You're only a human. You don't have any powers." He said, sounding like he was teasing me. Is this where those boys get their arrogance? Is it generics?
"Even so, I must try something!" I huffed, looking around for a way out.
"If you're looking for a way out, good luck. You're locked away in your mind thanks to Cleonia." He told me.
"What?!" My eyes widen.
Karl Heinz sighed, before tensing his jaw. "Don't let her know I'm here." He stated, before disappearing from my view.
"N/N~ Your little boyfriends are horrible at fighting!" Cleonia's bored tone whined, ringing in the room. "I guess being done with them will be easier than I thought."
"You lying hag! You promised you wouldn't hurt them!" I shouted into what seemed to be nothing.
"Oh? That's right. If I remember specifically, I promised not to hurt a hair on their heads...Hmm...Very well~ Do enjoy the show N/N!" She giggled.
Suddenly, one of the windows allowed me to see what she was seeing.
I bit my lip as I watched her pluck the hairs from my friends, before fighting them. They really are horrible fighters.
"They'll need more fighting lessons when this is all over." Karl Heinz's voice caused me to jump in surprise, and then I glared at him.
"If they survive." I hissed, crossing my arms over my chest before glaring back at the window. I could feel my shoulders sag as I watched their pained expressions.
"Yes. Well, unfortunately, Y/N cares for these Vampires, and I don't like that you're using her as a tool for your revenge." Hearing Nick's voice, I stared at the window in awe. "And I know Y/N wouldn't let you use her either!"
"You really care for them?" Karl grinned in amusement.
"That's a horrible question." I glared at him. "Of course I do."
"Then fight for them." He stated, grabbing my wrist and placing my hand on the window.
Narrowing my eyes, I stared at the serious pained expressions of the others and I repeatedly began to punch the window.

~Normal POV~
"Y/N, come on you blood bank, get up." Carla muttered, patting Y/N's cheeks continuously.
Seeing her eyes begin to flutter open, the white haired pure blood sighed in relief, before gaping as a hand wrapped itself around his neck.
"What a fighting spirit this girl has! Too bad it's not enough!" Cleonia smirked, standing up with Carla still in her grip.
"Big brother!" Shin shouted, running towards the two.
Cleonia effortlessly flicked her wrist and Shin was thrown into a tree.
"Shin..." Carla growled, before a dribble of blood ran from his nose.
"Suffering from such a horrible disease, I should just put you down right now. Like a sick dog." Cleonia hissed, throwing Carla into the tree right next to where Shin landed. "Now then, who's next?" She giggled.
"That'd be us." Roselign spoke up.
Cleonia grinned and tackled the white haired Werewolf.
The two rolled around on the grass, seeming to be in equal strength.
"You have the YinYang Keys, how unfair~" Cleonia giggled with a smirk.
"Says the goddess." Sneered Roselign.
"Shi, now!"
Cleonia's eyes widened as she was knocked off in the side. Getting over her shock, though, she quickly appeared back to floating in the sky.
"Not this time!" Laito tackled her to the ground, causing her to gasp in pain and surprise. "Give me back my Mausu-chan!" He growled, pinning her shoulders to the ground.
"Why would I do that though? When I'm having so much fun!" Cleo giggled like a psychopath.
Laito was suddenly replaced by Shuu, who was holding her up by the front of the shirt Y/N had worn to bed. "If you don't bring her back now, we'll have to do something drastic." He growled angrily.
"Fair enough." Cleonia hummed. "But you see-" she then teleported to above the swimming pool. "-I just don't want to give up such a great vessel~"
"Kou." Ruki mumbled to the blond.
"She's in there still." Kou spoke back assuringly. "She's trapped by some sort of wall put in her mind though. There's not a good chance that she can escape." He added.
"There's only one thing we can do now then." Lindo frowned.
"No, you can't-" Nick immediately tried to deny it, but paused as Rem held up his hand.
"We did this your way. Now it's our turn." The blond devil stated.
Nick clenched his teeth together, but said nothing else.
"Oh? What is it that you're gonna do? You know you can't defeat me-" Cleonia paused as she was suddenly kicked to the ground.
"I apologize, Miss Y/N." Emilia muttered as she grabbed at the glowing key.
"Unhand me this instant human!" Cleo screeched.
In one swift moment, Emilia snapped the necklace from the female's neck. Just as quickly, the green in Y/N's eyes turned to a dull (E/C).
"What did you just do?!" Kanato screamed, pushing Emilia off of Y/N and into Shi's arms.
"The key is one of the Heavens Keys." Roselign stated while the others surrounded Y/N's body that lied on the ground limply.
"It's called the Kiba Key, specifically used to hold the three embodiments of the Seven Sins. One of them connects their soul to a living beings, or vessel. Cleonia is the embodiment of Envy and Greed, though because the key isn't attached to Y/N anymore, their souls can't be one." Emilia explained.
"Why....isn't she...waking up?" Azusa worriedly asked as Subaru picked Y/N up.
"She's dead." Nick bitterly stated.
"She can't die!" Ayato shouted. "She's too stubborn to die."
"Alright, let's go." The blond demon's cold voice sternly stated, turning his back on the others with a tight grip of the Kiba Key in the palm of his hand.
"You're just going to leave?!"