Photograph 14: Pricked by a Thorn of Truth

(A/N: I'm gonna start making the characters more like themselves now, a reason that'll be explained in a bit.)

-Mukami Mansion-Day 2-
Y/N was sleeping, cuddling one of the black pillows on her (F/C) colored bed, and making a whining noise when lights suddenly flickered on and found their way through her eyelids.
"Livestock, get up." She heard Ruki huff.
"What time is it?" Y/N grumbled.
"Eight thirty." Ruki bluntly answered.
"A.M.?" Y/N quickly sat up.
"P.M." Y/N glared at the silver eyed male, and laid on her back.
"Why do I have to get up?" She whined, and Ruki rolled his eyes.
"School starts at nine at night, it is a night school after all. Your clothes are on the bed, and you better hurry before I get Yuma to come and wake you up."
Straightening out his tie a bit, Ruki walked out of the room as Y/N grumpily got up.
Tiredly, the (H/C) put on the uniform -which had a skirt much to her displeasure-, black leggings she was glad she brought, and her brown boots.
She then put her (H/L) (H/C) hair into (Favorite Hairstyle), and brushed her teeth, before rushing down the stairs, pulling her bag over her shoulder and the strap to her camera wrapped around her neck.
"Aw, I was really hoping to see you in a skirt M Hotaru-chan." Kou pouted as Y/N took a bite of an apple she'd grabbed from the kitchen, and sat inbetween Ruki and Yuma in their limo.
"I am in a skirt Kou-San." Y/N smiled, before taking another bite of the apple.
"Not what I meant..." Kou mumbled as he glanced at the female's covered legs, then noticing her camera. "Do you always carry that thing around M Hotaru-chan?" He asked, and Y/N smiled shyly as she nodded.
"I thought it'd be good to carry it around, just in case."
Kou raised an eyebrow, but smiled a bit and nodded.

-Night School-20 minutes later-
Y/N listened to Ruki speak about the rules of the school and her schedule as the limo came to a stop.
"Ne, most of your classes should be with me, M Hotaru-chan~" Kou cooed, sending Y/N a wide grin.
"Cool." Y/N smiled back at the idol she somehow got along well with.
Then Y/N watched as Ruki was the first to get out, and she followed Kou and the others soon after.
Being an idol, Y/N wasn't surprised when she saw all of the fangirls who screamed happily, or glared at Y/N in envy and disgust as she walked beside Kou.
"Come on M Hotaru-chan." Kou smirked, grabbing the female's wrist and leaving no option, but to have Y/N follow Kou to their first period class, where there were only a few students, including a female with plantinum blonde hair and pinkish red orbs.
"Ne, M Neko-chan~ You look like you've been having nightmares or something~!" Kou giggled as he sat right infront of the girl.
Y/N awkwardly stood there, and glanced around the classroom.
"M Hotaru-chan, come and sit beside M Neko-chan~" Kou made a movement with his hand.
Y/N sighed and sat beside the blonde, not having too much of a choice, and sent a small smile towards the pale female.
"Hi, I'm L/N Y/N, Kou-san's personal photographer from America." She introduced herself to the girl, who looked shocked, then concerned.
"H-Hello L/N-san, I'm Komori Yui." The girl introduced herself.
Yui? Isn't that the name of-? No, that's completely impossible. Y/N shook the thought from her mind.
"Well then, I hope we can be good friends Yui-chan!"

-The Roof-Lunch/Dinner-
Y/N was eating a sandwich with one hand, while setting up her camera with the other.
Y/N jumped and made a slightly muffled, surprised yelp, when the roof door swung open.
"Bitch-chan~ Why must you run from me? You know I always win~" Y/N turned to the door that was now shut, and she saw Yui was being pinned to it, and a male with a black hat had his face nuzzled in her neck.
Seeing the fear in Yui's expression, Y/N scowled and picked up a pebble from the ground and tossed it at the male's back.
"Now that's no way to treat a girl you bastard!" Y/N stated angrily.
"Ow...That really hurt...Mmm...?" The male turned around with an annoyed expression, before he grinned a bit and raised an eyebrow.
"Mausu-chan? What brings you here to Japan? Did you miss me that much~?" The fedora wearing Vampire teased, causing Y/N to scrunch up her eyebrows together, confused.
"Laito...? What were you doing to Yui-chan?" Y/N asked, though she could already guess.
Sneering, Y/N grabbed her bag and pushed past Laito and grabbed Yui, before pulling the poor blonde with her and down the roof steps.
"My my Mausu-chan. Looks like you're in our territory now."

-School Hallway-
"Thank you very much L/N-San!" Yui bowed as soon as the roof door was closed.
Y/N smiled gently and patted Yui's head. "No need to thank me, I'd be glad to help you at any time. And you can just call me Y/N." She told the blonde, who smiled in relief and nodded happily, before color began to drain from her already pale face as she stared over Y/N's shoulder.
"Oi! Chinchashi! Who the hell are ya talking to-Y/N?" Someone growled, before sounding surprised when Y/N turned to see who was talking.
"Ah! Ayato, you're here too!? Does that mean the others attend here?!" Y/N smiled and glanced around, as if hoping for the other Sakamaki's to randomely show up.
Like they've done multiple times back in Vixen.
Ayato chuckled softly, catching Y/N off guard since unlike his usual teasing chuckles, this one sounded more menacing.
Ayato then smirked and stuffed his hands into his uniform's pants pockets and cocking his head to the side as he looked at Y/N as if she were some sort of food, causing her to flinch.
"What're you doing here Y/N-sama?" Y/N jumped startled, and glared at Reiji who suddenly appeared.
"My god, you nearly gave me a heart attack Reiji-San!" Y/N exclaimed, not missing the stern expression on the male's face.
"You guys are...different." She mumbled, backing up, before tripping over something. "Ow..." Shuu lazily mumbled and opened one of his eyes to look at Y/N annoyed.
"Look at that Teddy, Y/N actually looks scared." Kanato giggled, standing behind Y/N, causing her to look at him with a slight glare.
"I'm not scared, Kanato." She stated. Just surprised.
"Still a stubborn ass I see." Subaru growled in either annoyment or anger, grabbing Y/N's wrist and pulling her to an eye level with him, causing her to cry out in pain from his harsh grip. "Ah, what a wonderful sound for Mausu-chan to make~!" Laito snickered.
What...happened to them? Y/N thought sadly.
"D-don't hurt her!" Yui cried out, slightly fearing for her new friend. "Shut up Chinchishi." Ayato glared at Yui, causing her to whimper and flinch away, like a scared puppy.
"Oi! What are you doing with my M Hotaru-chan?!" Shouted a familiar voice and Subaru tightened his grip, before dropping Y/N as if she were a rag doll.
"Yours?" Ayato snorted, and glared at Kou, as Yuma helped Y/N up.
"Y/N, what're you doing with such filth?" Reiji hissed, and the two families had a glare off.
Y/N pushed herself away from Yuma, and fixed her skirt a bit, before smiling bitterly at Reiji.
"I am Kou's personal photographer, and I now live with the Mukami's. I would appreciate it if you would not recall to them as filth, since they have shown nothing but kindness to me since my arrival."
Everyone was surprised by how dark the usual cheerful female had suddenly sounded.
"Wish I could say the same about your family though." Y/N scoffed and glared at the Sakamaki's, then smiled softly at Yui.
"I will see you tomorrow in first period, alright Yui-chan? Ruki-San, may I go home early?" The (H/C) female asked the eldest Mukami.
"Of course Y/N-sama. The limo should be waiting for you at the entrance." Ruki couldn't help but to smirk, seeing the expressions of the purebloods.
Maybe this blood bank won't be all that bad. He thought, watching the female walk away from the group.