Photograph 24: Punishments and a Reward

-Mukami Mansion-Saturday-Day 42-
Y/N had just walked into the mansion, holding a basket of newly picked tomatoes, and Yuma followed close behind her.
"S Hotaru-chan! Why didn't you wake me up!?" A whining blond Vampire suddenly appeared infront of the (H/C) female who simply looked at him.
"Every time I try to wake you up, you take forever." Y/N told Kou, Yuma looking slightly amused at how Y/N treated Kou as if he was a child.
Y/N then began to walk to the kitchen, still holding onto the basket of fruits (A/N: If a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie? 😬), and the two Vampiric males followed.
"But S Hotaru-chan! What if I woke up late?!" Kou continued to whine, as if trying to make a point.
"But you didn't, so stop overreacting Kou-San." Y/N stated, sending him a playful grin, as Kou pouted and sat at the dining table with Azusa and Ruki.
Y/N and Yuma put the baskets of garden foods they had picked on the kitchen counter, before joining the rest of the Mukami's at the dining table for breakfast.
"By the way, Y/N, you have a letter from an Akuson*." Ruki said after taking a sip of tea, then sliding a orange envelope across the table, where Y/N sat.
"Akuson-San? I hadn't heard from him since the beginning of school." Y/N grumbled, more to herself, as she opened the envelope.
Y/N's (E/C) gaze swept over the paper, before frowning.
"What's the...matter...Y/N-chan?" Azusa asked, being one of the firsts to notice Y/N's frown.
Y/N made a small whining noise and hid her face on the table, holding up the letter.
The brothers sighed at her childish antic, and Kou was the first to snatch the letter from Y/N.
"Aw, poor S Hotaru-chan has to work extra hard today." The blonde giggled.
"What do you mean?" Yuma questioned.
"I have to take pictures of someone unknown to the famous world, but worthy enough to be in the magazine." Y/N huffed, sitting up properly and crossing her arms over her chest.
"Why not Ruki?" Kou smirked, handing Y/N the letter back.
Yuma then burst out in laughter, clutching his sides, and smirking. "Ruki? You want this Ruki to be a model?" The Vampire giant motioned to the dark haired male, who looked slightly irritated.
Y/N couldn't figure out if it was because he was offered up or Yuma was basically making fun of him.
"Well it can't be you, you aren't attractive enough." That shut Yuma up quickly, and Kou went on. "And it can't be Azusa since he isn't here, and no one wants to see someone who looks like a mummy." Y/N then realized that the bandaged Vampire was indeed missing, having disappeared as soon as Y/N explained what was in the letter.
"That's not really nice Kou-San." Y/N said while frowning, causing the blond to simply shrug and smile cheerfully at the (H/C).
"I'm just stating the facts, S Hotaru-chan."
"Well I doubt that Ruki-San would willingly allow me to take pictures of him. Maybe I could ask one of the Sakamaki's instead, I'm sure Laito or Ayato would allow me-" Y/N jumped as she was cut off by a loud clattering noise.
She turned away from Kou, to see Ruki wiping some tea from the broken cup off of his hand, not even glancing at his two surprised brothers, or the shocked female who was also in the room. "There's no need to go to those foul full-bloods, I'll do it this one time."
"Hah!?" The other three asked, completely surprised by the usually cold male accepting this.
"A-ah, I mean, great! Arigato Ruki-San." Y/N forced a smile.

-Idol Industry-6 hours later-
Once done with Kou's photoshoot, the blond idol wished Y/N good luck, before going to where his manager was to start planning some tour that Kou had been overly excited for.
The other employees soon left, with the head photographer in trusting Y/N to make sure nothing got broken and to lock up the studio.
"You ready Ruki-San?" Y/N asked, leaning against the outside door of Kou's dressing room, in which the blond graciously allowed his older brother to use, as she read over the different ideas given to her from Akuson.
The female squeaked as the door suddenly opened, and she fell onto her back on the ground.
"Agh." She hissed in pain, before looking up at Ruki and smiled sheepishly.
"What were you doing Y/N?" The silver dark haired male harshly asked, staring down at the female.
"Waiting for you to hurry up so we can get this over with! What did you-? Baka! I'm not a pervert!" Y/N cried out in embarrassment, and silently glad no one else was on this floor.
Ruki rolled his eyes and helped her up off of the ground. Though, before Y/N could thank him, the door to the dressing room slammed shut behind her, and Ruki pinned her against the door.
"How am I supposed to know you're not a pervert? Do you do this all the time with Kou? How about those foul full-bloods you were willing to ask to come instead of me? I think you deserve punishment~" He whispered into Y/N's ear, causing her to shudder.
"P-punishment? Are you sure about t-that?" Y/N stuttered, eyes widening as he pulled down the sleeve to her Black and (F/C) plaid long sleeved shirt.
Y/N clenched her teeth together as she felt the oh-so-familiar pain of fire replacing the blood that ran through her veins. She shuddered a bit as she heard Ruki gulp down her blood, before finally pulling away, and licking some of the red liquid that had run down his chin.
"Your blood is a lot sweeter than Eve's." Y/N heard him mutter, as if he was shocked, and Y/N tensed up.
Eve... She shook the thought away and quickly pulled her sleeve back up, pretending to be embarrassed as Ruki eyed her closely. "Let's hurry and get this over with." She grumbled, opening the door and stepping out.
"And Ruki-San, please button up your shirt."