Photograph 4: This is How We Do

-The Farm-5:30 p.m.-Day 2-
Y/N groaned as she collapsed onto the couch. She tipped her hat over her head and closed her (E/C) eyes.
What a long day. She thought.
Once getting calmed down, Y/N began to help out the troublesome Sakamaki brothers.
First she got a few of them to help her turn the tractor back onto it's wheels. She had to quickly get on and turn it off, since the engine had still been running. Then she got the pigs and horses back into the barn, and she forced Ayato -not that he needed to be told twice- to go inside and take a shower to get the mud and leftovers off of him. After a good scolding to all the males, she simply had called them all to take a break for the day.
Y/N made a whining noise when she heard a loud knock on the front screen door. Lifting up her hat, Y/N got off of the couch and went to the screen door to see her best friend, Gracey, and behind her was Nick.
"Howdy Y/N." Gracey laughed, seeing how exhausted her best friend looked. "Hey Gracey, what're you doing here?" (Y/N) questioned curiously.
"Did you really forget?! Y/N!" Gracey whined.
Y/N looked confused, before her eyes widened. "Oh no! I'm so sorry guys! I really did forget, but I don't think I can go." Y/N sighed, scratching her cheek.
"Is it because of those city boys? They can tag along too." Nick spoke up as he smiled at Y/N.
"I'm not sure... I'll talk with them. See you two there, if not then I just can't help it." Y/N told her two friends with a small shrug of her shoulders.
"Fine, but you'll be missing out!" Gracey pouted and then her and Nick walked to their parked truck.
"What was that all about?" Y/N jumped and then turned to see that all the Sakamakis were in the living room now- Shu, Reiji, Ayato, and Kanato on the couch, Subaru leaning against the wall, and Laito leaning over the back of the couch.
"Oh, uh, well you see. There's usually a bonfire every other Friday at the lake. It's like a big party. But don't worry about it, if you don't want to go, then we won't go." Y/N said as nonchalantly as she could.
Though it was beyond obvious that Y/N really wanted to go, but she didn't want to force the males to go, and obviously she couldn't leave them alone.
It was quiet for a few minutes.
"I wouldn't mind going." Y/N looked over at Subaru in surprise.
"Yeah, it sounds exciting~" Laito cheerfully stated, as Ayato nodded quickly in agreement as he smirked.
"I'll go as long as I get steak." Shu grumbled tiredly.
"I guess I have no choice but to go." Reiji sighed, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
"Teddy says we can go." Kanato said.
Y/N beamed. "Great! Put on some of your new clothes and I'll meet ya'll at the truck!" She happily said and rushed to her bedroom, much to the males' amusement.

___Quick Time Skip___
Y/N looked at her outfit in the mirror, running her fingers over the white lace of the dress. (Picture)
Nodding in approvement, Y/N grabbed her camera and walked out of her room, quickly closing the door behind her and she walked out of the house and towards her truck that the Sakamakis were waiting at.
When the six saw the (H/C), they all looked shocked.
"You look really pretty Y/N." Kanato spoke first. "Teddy says you almost look like a doll." The purple haired male smiled as he added the last part.
Y/N blushed in embarrassment, not seeming to hear the malice in the boy's tone.
"Aw, thanks Kanato, thank you Teddy." She said. "Ready to get going?" She then asked.
The males quickly nodded, once getting over their shock.
"Shotgun!" Ayato called, getting into the passenger side.
The others scowled and got into the bed of the truck. Y/N laughed softly and shook her head, before getting into the drivers seat.

-Vixen's Lake-20 minutes later-
When Y/N pulled off the dusty back road, she parked beside a red Ford, then motioned for the others to get out as she turned off the engine.
"Y/NNNN!" Gracey squealed, running from the bonfire and clinging to the (H/C).
"H-hey, watch the camera Gracey!" Y/N said in a scolding tone to her childish friend.
"Ah~ You brought your camera?!" Gracey asked, stars practically shining in her eyes.
"Miss Y/N, who is this?" Reiji cut in as the others looked a bit out of place as they looked around at the other teens, young adults, and small families who were around.
"So these are the city boys?!" Gracey beamed and began to walk around them, tapping her chin as she 'inspected' them, and Y/N rolled her (E/C) eyes.
Suddenly Gracey clung to Y/N's arm.
"They're very attractive." Gracey concluded out loud.
The six males gaped at her in surprise, or annoyment, while Y/N looked unaffected.
"Really? I didn't notice." She bluntly replied.
"Eh?! You never notice these kinds of things!" Gracey whined.
"Sorry about her guys, this is my best friend Gracey Johnston." Y/N introduced the brunette.
"Don't apologize as if I'm not here!" Gracey pouted.
"Gracey, these are the Sakamakis. Shu, Reiji, Laito, Ayato, Kanato, and Subaru." Y/N told Gracey, pointing out each male as she spoke their name.
"Mmm..." Gracey said as she stared at the six males, a sudden look of recognition flashed in her brown orbs.
"Nice to meet ya'll! I hope you enjoy yourselves, and I apologize for pulling Y/N away!" Before anyone could do anything, Gracey grabbed Y/N and pulled her away from the six.
"Gracey! That was rude! You can't just pull me away from them, they don't know anybody!" Y/N huffed in annoyment.
"But they know eachother." Gracey pointed out.
"That's probably the worst thing too." Y/N grumbled, wondering what havoc will occur.
"Anyways, you need to start taking your pictures before you loose the chance!" Y/N rolled her eyes at her friends comment. "Alright, alright." The (H/C) female said, and began to turn her camera on.

___Quick Time Skip___
After awhile, Y/N had taken a lot of pictures before the sun had set and even a few after. She said hello to all her friends, but couldn't find any of the Sakamaki brothers.
"Alright everyone!" Y/N and everyone else looked at Gracey, who was cheerfully grinning and standing on the bed of a black Chevy. "Thank you for coming! And now, if you guys didn't know we have a few guests from the big city! So why don't we show these boys how we do things around here." Music began and suddenly everyone began to clap, and Y/N suddenly grinned, knowing what was about to happen.

(Song: This is how we do    From:Teen Beach 2
Gracey is Lela
(black haired girl in the screen), Y/N is Mack(brunette), and Nick will be Bradey(blond) singing, while the Sakamaki's are Bradey confused, and the teens at the bonfire are everyone else- The video is basically how I pictured it. Plus, I know this kind of thing doesn't actually happy in real life, but this is a fanfiction.)

~Y/N's POV~
I smiled as Nick helped me off of the truck we were standing on and I fist bumped him.
"What was all of that!?" I turned and grinned at the confused Sakamaki's.
"It's a welcoming for you. We always do this." Nick said, leaning his arm on my shoulder.
"Who's this, Mausu-chan?" (Mausu: Mouse) Laito asked, glaring at Nick.
"This is my bestest friend in the whole world, Nick Johnston. He's Gracey's twin brother." I smiled happily.
"We're glad you guys can make it, so, who's up for s'mores?" Nick smiled cheerfully, as usual.
"I just want the Hershey." I stated.
Nick laughed and ruffled my hair and I pouted as he walked away.
I sighed and then remembered the brothers. "Come on guys." I smiled at the six and led them to the large bonfire.