Photograph 35: Bring Your Enemy to Work Day!

-Mukami Mansion-Saturday-
Y/N sighed in relief.
It was finally Saturday, five days after the whole incident when Subaru had punched her. By accident, of course. Also, that was the day that Nick had surprisingly reappeared.

-5 Days Ago-
"Nicky, please calm down." Y/N nervously laughed, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the harsh gaze that Nick had on the purple bruise that was formed on the poor female's nose.
Nick closed his emerald green orbs and deeply breathed in, before once again opening his eyes.
"I leave you alone for a few days and you get yourself hurt." He muttered, though Y/N was able to hear what he had said, causing her to be the one to glare.
"That's right, where were you? Did you know that when you left the Mukami's and the Sakamaki's were attacked?" Y/N asked, placing her hands on her hips.
"Well they're obviously alright, I just ran into the purple child and the blond model. By the way, where's that kid's teddy bear he's always carrying around?"
Y/N's glare harshened.
"Their names are Kanato and Kou, and as for Teddy, Azusa had-" Y/N paused, remembering the heartbroken look that Kanato had when the flames enveloped Teddy as Azusa's attempt to save Y/N from Kanato's deadly grip.
"Well, you'd probably had known if you were there." Y/N stated, before turning on her heel and beginning to walk in the opposite direction, before pausing.
"Where were you anyways?" She asked, once again.
"I was looking for you, though the megane called me to assure you were alright." Nick said.
"When was that?" Y/N asked, turning to look Nick.
"The morning after you had been kidnapped." Nick answered.
"I was there for four days, where were you the rest of the time?" The question caused the brunet to tense up.
"Nicholas Excalibur Johnston, tell me." Y/N growled, clenching her hands into fists.
Nick sighed, knowing that Y/N meant business when she spoke his full name.
"I was taking care of some pack business." Y/N's expression slightly softened as she saw the frustrated look on her best friend's face.
"Then just tell me that, I would have understood." She said, walking towards him and then hugging him.
"Well, knowing you, you would've gotten on the plane with me if I told you." Nick said, slightly teasingly, causing the (H/C) to laugh.

-Present-
Y/N smiled and shook her head at the memory.
He's such an idiot. She thought to herself, before jumping slightly when she heard a knock on her bedroom door.
"S Hotaru-chan, I'm going to be heading out now, do you want me to walk you to Aidoru*?" Kou cheerfully questioned as he peeked his head into the bedroom.
"No, I've got a few more minutes before I've got to go, but thanks anyways Kou-kun." Y/N smiled back at Kou, who nodded.
"Alrighty~ See you at dinner S Hotaru-chan~!" Kou winked, before skipping down the hallway.
Y/N smiled and shook her head, before continuing to pack up her laptop and folders.
"Meow~"
Blinking, Y/N glanced at the still opened bedroom door, a smile forming on her lip as she held back a laugh.
"I think that this belongs to you." Ruki said, motioning to the furball that was on his head, looking proud of itself and not looking like it was willing to move any time soon.
"Ah, you found Nigou. I was wondering where he went." Y/N said, walking up to the eldest brother, who had bent down so Y/N could get the kitten off of his head -he would have done it himself, but for some reason it would only dig its nails into his skull if he attempted to and only Y/N could coax the kitten off, having learnt this from...earlier mishaps-.
"I'm sorry about that, Ru-ru-kun. Kou had taken him in the middle of the night, and I guess forgot to close the door or something again." Y/N smiled as she held the kitten close to her chest and stroked it's head, causing it to purr and nuzzle her.
"It's fine, I guess." Ruki sighed, then glanced at the folders that were layed out on her bed. "Are those the photos you are going to show to Akuson-san?" He questioned, moving over to the folders and opening one of them, seeing a bunch of photos that Y/N had taken since her arrival in Japan.
"No, actually, I'm going to be meeting his head journalist, Gou-san*." Y/N said, placing Nigou ontop of her desk and petting his head, before allowing it to go curl up on the little bed she had set up on the edge of the large desk.
"I see, well goodluck." Ruki said, before walking out of the room.
Y/N simply nodded and continued to pack up her things.