Reader x Characters

(A/N: This is just a quick description of how Y/N acts towards each of the characters and how they act towards her.)

Carla Tsukinami: Y/N interacts with Carla with respect yet persistence. She seems to want him to open up to her, and she is willing to do whatever she can to get him to see her as a friend. In return, Carla acts as if she is a nuisance, as he does with everyone truthfully, though he can't help but to admire the Human girl since she has gotten his brother to like her, and because of her strong will. Though, he defiantly likes her a lot better than the so called Eve.

Shin Tsukinami: Y/N treats Shin just as the others see him-an enemy. Though, she doesn't see him as a threat, just someone who easily pisses her off, and in return, she also pisses him off. The two fight off and on, almost more like an old married couple than that of a brother and sister relationship. While the two seem to hate eachother with a burning passion, Shin tends to be very protective over Y/N and will sometimes surprise Y/N by acting like a curious child who gets amazed by the simplest of things. Just another thing for her to tease him about.

Shuu Sakamaki: Y/N always feels annoyed when she's around Shuu, easily seeing why Reiji despises the always sleeping male so much. Even so, Y/N is also motivated by Shuu and is always energized and ready to force him to do things that he's not exactly expecting to do, like read a story to children, for instance. In return, Shuu always tries to get back at Y/N by making her do things that will entertain him, like making her tackle Subaru to wake the youngest Sakamaki up, or play piano for him even when the female seems pissed off, mainly because he knew that playing music would calm her down.

Reiji Sakamaki: Y/N acts just as Reiji had taught her. She'll be polite around him and try not to piss him off, in fear of him hitting her hands with a ruler like he did almost two years ago. Though, Y/N does occasionally show her childlike personality to him by asking him 101 questions when she doesn't understand something, and she does have her moments when she's able to boss him around. Therefore, Reiji tends to keep his distance from Y/N. He might act like she's a nuisance, though he secretly enjoys seeing her at least make an effort in things, and he is probably just as scared of her as she is of him, only because Y/N is the type of girl who is always nice and calm, though scary when aggravated to an extent.

Laito Sakamaki: Y/N is actually quite calm around Laito. Even though he tries to advance on her, she will simply just brush him off and continue on with life. It's obvious that she cares for him, and that the two are actually good friends. Keeping that fact in mind, Laito doesn't try to flirt or get into 'trouble' with Y/N as much as he does with other girls, including Yui. Instead, Laito keeps Y/N close to his side and teases her as if the two had been best friends for life. Y/N feels like she can tell him anything without being criticized, and he the same.

Ayato Sakamaki: Y/N sees Ayato as a jerk and spoiled rich brat. Or, that's how she tends to act. She always makes fun of the red head when he calls himself 'Ore-sama', and she always rolls her eyes when he demands for something. Though, there are times when Y/N will willingly sit with Ayato and give him her full attention and respect, causing Ayato to feel like he actually means something to her. Therefore, Ayato thinks of Y/N as someone who is far different than anyone he's ever met before, and he treats her just as she treats him-with respect but also cruel criticism. The two also tease each other, and there was once a time when the two had a full out prank war for a whole week (Stay tuned for Special Ch.:April Fools).

Kanato Sakamaki: Y/N treats Kanato like how she tends to treat some of the children in Vixen, though she doesn't do it in any bad way. She talks to Kanato as if he was an adult, and if he does something wrong, then she will more so tease him then scold him like Reiji does (For example, when Xavier and Ryan were bullying Bella in Ch.6, Y/N teased the boys of having a crush on Bella, rather than give them a full out speech of how bullying was bad). She also tries to not make the male angry, though when she does, she calmly tries to calm him so he'd stop breaking things. She does, however, tend to seek help when Kanato gets angry enough to physically hurt her. Kanato, in the end, always regrets upsetting the one person he feels like doesn't see him as some useless child, and we all know he doesn't usually care about who he hurts. True, he was hysteric when Teddy was thrown into the fire, but when he realized Y/N has left with Azusa, he was mortified of what he had done and was scared that he'd never see Y/N ever again. Of course, Kanato is also very protective over Y/N, and always asks her for permission to do things even if he knows she wouldn't approve it.