Photograph 39: Getting Rid of the Parents

(A/N: Now that the scene has changed to America, when speaking in Japanese, it'll be underlined.
P.s. The picture is Gracey.)

-L/N Farm-Farmhouse-After the party-June 10-
Y/N smiled apologetically as she patted Yui's shoulder, while said female rubbed her sore cheeks which Mrs. Jinsin had used her old lady powers to pinch before leaving.
"She really is lively for being almost seventy." Kou chuckled as he watched in amusement.
"You don't know the half of it." Y/N's mother sighed.
"Hey Ma, why don't you and Papa go to bed? Me and the others can clean up." Y/N told the older (H/C).
"Oh? Are you sure?" (Mother's name) glanced at the males that were scattered around the Living room with a cautious gaze.
"We can handle it, plus we've got to get the room situation handled." Y/N assured.
"Alright, well make sure you bring the dogs inside before you go to bed." Y/N's father stated, already pushing his wife to their bedroom on the other side of the house.
"Alright guys, let's get started!" Y/N smiled, turning her attention to the thirteen others.
"Hah!? What makes you think that me and Nii-San will help you?" Shin asked, glaring at Y/N.
"Because you're in my house now, plus it'll go faster if you help out." Y/N stated, already cleaning with most of the others.
Shin and Carla exchanged looks, before sighing as they too cleaned up the mess that had been left behind.
"By the way, I hope ya'll remember there are only four guest rooms." Y/N added, causing most of the brothers to pause.
"Oh dear." Yui whispered as she saw all of the brothers glaring at one-another.

___Quick Time Skip___
"Alright! So here's the plan!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling a clipboard out of nowhere.
"Yui-chan will be rooming with me in my room, so just go get unpacked, Yui-chan." Y/N smiled at the platinum blonde, who looked hesitant to leave the (H/C) alone with the bloodsucking males, before going to the room Y/N had pointed out to her.
"Now then, since there will be three males in each room, I have made a chart on who should be where so there won't be any holes in the walls." Cue unforgiving glare towards the albino.
"In the first room is the triplets." Y/N began, pointing to the first door in the hallway. "The second room will have the Tsukinamis and Azusa." The three males glanced at each other, a bit uncomfortable with this outcome, but it could've been worse. "The third room will be Reiji, Ruki, and Kou." Y/N said, glancing over her clipboard at the males who threw glares at eachother. "And the last room is obvious, Yuma, Subaru, and Shuu."
"Two hot heads in one room, that'll be exciting~" Laito chuckled.
"Any of you could change rooms, I just thought this would've been safer." Y/N told the males. "As well, I hate to say this...but only some rooms have two beds, while others have one. So good luck!" Y/N then quickly rushed to her bedroom, laughing a bit when she heard a few angry shouts call her name.

-Next Morning-June 11-
"Those boys surely take their time getting up in the mornings." Y/N's father grumbled as the three L/Ns stood in the kitchen.
"Let them sleep Papa, they've been up all night getting unpacked." Y/N smiled, taking a sip of her (coffee/favorite juice).
"I agree, plus with that many boys there'll probably be a mess in no time." Y/N's mother stated.
"Ma, they aren't that bad. At least not all of them." Y/N chuckled.
"Mhm...Though I wish you would have made more girl friends." Y/N's mother sighed, causing Y/N to frown and look at her father for some help.
Her mother had always been critical towards Y/N, though the female knew that it was just her mother's way to make sure she didn't go through the things she had in her past.
"I think that they seem...interesting, though. Plus, she has that Yui girl who's really kind." (Father's name) told his wife, who pouted a bit in reply.
"Anyways, the annual horse shows are coming up, will you be able to handle twelve boys for two months on your own?" Y/N's mother suddenly looked worried.
"I've already managed to live with them for almost a full year, I think two more months won't change anything." Y/N commented, before covering her mouth as she yawned. "Plus, most of them act like adults." They're also old enough to be my great great grandparents. Y/N added in her mind as she smiled at her parents.
"And Akuson doesn't mind you being here?"
"As long as I send in pictures of Kou every weekend, I've been given the go-ahead." Y/N smiled.
The two adults seemed ok with this, as they smiled.

-Afternoon-
"Now be good, take care of yourself and the others, and don't kill my squash like last summer." Y/N's mother instructed while Y/N practically pushed the older woman out of the house.
"That was one time!" Y/N exclaimed, blushing a bit in embarrassment while the brothers watched in amusement, and Yui looked worried.
"(Mother's name), leave the poor girl alone, she can take care of herself!" Chuckled Y/N's father as he too watched in amusement.
"Alright, alright." Sighed Y/N's mother, as she got into the silver truck.
"I'll see ya'll in two months." Y/N smiled, kissing her mother's cheek.
"Of course, until then darlin'." Y/N's father winked.
Y/N took a step back as she smiled and watched the vehicle drive away.
Once the dust began to settle, Y/N turned to look at the others with a grin. "Who's ready to get to work?" She asked, causing the Sakamaki's to deflate and the others to look confused.