ENDING 2/14: Shuu

(Next: Nick)

"What a pain." Shuu huffed, catching the others attention.
Without waiting for some sort of reply, the blond pushed himself off the wall he had been leaning against, and began to head to the room that Y/N had been placed.
He paused at the door to Nick's bedroom, before opening the oak door and walking into the red painted room. His oceanic gaze fluttered to Y/N, who was lied under the red comforter of the bed.
She looks like she's just sleeping. He observed as he sat on the edge of the bed. He couldn't help but to smile wryly at the thought. 
"I feel like you've prepared me for this, making me read that story the first day. Did you know this was going to happen?" He didn't expect a response, and of course he didn't receive one either.
Shuu admired the way that Y/N's (H/L) hair seemed to cast a halo sort of effect around her head, and he gently ran his index finger up her cheek, which seemed to become paler by the second. His index finger went up her cheek to her forehead, over her closed eyes and down her petite nose, and finally to her (pink/red) lips.
Shuu pulled his hand back, before leaning over the female and closing his eyes as he pressed his lips against hers softly, as if she were a porcelain doll that would brake under the harshest of gestures. This is ridiculous. Shuu told himself when not seeing her move in any sort of way.
"How troublesome you are, idiotic human." He stated coldly, before turning his back to her and covering his face to catch any stray tears that dared slip out of his eyes without his permission.

~Bad Ending~
Shuu had gotten no response whatsoever, cascading even this room into the tense quietness as the one he had just left.
He forced the rest of his tears to pause, as he looked back at Y/N's peaceful expression. Scowling, he sighed as he stood up and began to leave the room. He should've taken Nick's advice so many months ago. He should have just let the others love her and suffer by themselves. Because the pain he felt this instant was too much to bare.

End of Bad Ending

~Good Ending~
"That's rude, you asshat." An annoyed voice stated, causing Shuu to snap his head up and look at the (H/C) in shock.
She was still laying down, but her violent (E/C) gaze was now locked on him and the lips he had just kissed were puckered into a pout. "The least you could've said was something more romantic than that. Can't you be the least bit more-Umph!" The female was cut off by a fierce pressure against her lips, all gentleness gone.
"Were you expecting something more like that, you lewd woman?" Shuu grinned at her.
Y/N was about to snap at him, before seeing the relief filled expression his eyes held. She, instead, smiled softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into another heated kiss.
"Well it's definitely better than you calling me an idiot." She panted when finally pulling away from the kiss in order to breath.
Shuu chuckled and ran his index finger over her lips. "You, an idiot? I'd never say such a thing." He stated.
Y/N snorted and rolled her eyes, pushing him off of her, weakly but he moved anyways, and sitting up.
"How do you feel?" Shuu worriedly asked as Y/N gazed over her pale arms with a gaze of confusion in her eyes.
"Weirdly, stronger." Y/N stated, flexing her fingers. "Also, thirsty. When was the last time I had something to drink?" She asked.
Shuu's eyes suddenly widened. Had he not felt wrong? When they were kissing, he swore Y/N's front teeth were sharp, but didn't think much of it, but her words matched Yui's so much...
"Y/N, open your mouth." He demanded.
"Huh? What're you going on about?" Y/N asked, though reluctantly opened her mouth.
So he was right. "You're a Vampire..." He muttered in surprise.
"Oh no..." Y/N's eyes widened, reaching one of her fingers to touch her new fang.  "How will I tell Mom and Pa?!" She panicked.
"That's the first thing you worry about?" Shuu asked in disbelief.
He then sighed, shaking his head with a smile. "Here." He said, holding out his wrist to her. "It's a symbol that you'll be my mate for eternity if you drink from me. Though I doubt you would like drinking from anyone else." He smirked.
"You lewd man." Y/N tsked with a blush decorating her cheeks as she used his own words on him. She was thirsty, but could she really drink from him? Or from anyone? She couldn't imagine giving others pain, especially since she had received plenty of bites from the males she had protected with her own life.
"Hey." Shuu gently gripped her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. "I wouldn't offer my blood to just anyone, I love you, Y/N."
Y/N's eyes widened. Had he really said that? Him out of all the brothers loved her? The one she always bickered with? The one she felt made her heart beat faster every time she caught even a glimpse of?
"I...I love you too, Shuu." She admitted.
Shuu smiled, seeming to sigh in relief, before pressing his wrist against her lips. Y/N stared at him, before hesitantly sinking her new fangs into his porcelain skin.
Her first step in becoming a vampire.