Photograph 12: Goodbye?

(A/N: Trust me, the story is nowhere near finished.
P.s. The picture is of the farmhouse.)

-The Farmhouse-2 months after Sakamaki's arrival-Day 55-
Y/N grinned a bit as she stood in the kitchen with the brothers.
The triplets were happily talking about getting out of the chores, and Y/N swore she heard Shuu humming Florida Georgia Line's song 'Cruise'. Y/N was even surprised to see that even Reiji and Subaru seemed to be smiling.
Currently, the seven were preparing a picnic for when Y/N's parents would come back from the Horse Shows that they had been attending for the past two months.
It was pretty surprising for Y/N at how quick the events with the brothers went by, and she knew that within less than a month the brother's would have to go back to Japan for when school would start.
As soon as Y/N finished the last sandwich with Reiji, she heard the front screen door creak open and then slam shut.
Grinning happily, Y/N ran out of the kitchen and tackled her father into a hug. "Nice to have ya guys back nice and safe!" She cheered as soon as her father stopped spinning her around and put her back down.
"The farm looks great! I'm glad to see you handled those city boys." Y/N's father grinned as Y/N hugged her mom.
"They weren't that bad Papa, surprisingly." Y/N said, though looked proud with her father's compliment.
"Speaking of which, where are they?" Y/N's mother asked, glancing around suspiciously.
"In the kitchen. We're preparing a picnic so the nine of us could eat by the pond." Reiji said as he walked into the living room.
The fusha orbed male smiled politely, though what's new when he wants something to go his way.
"I am Reiji Sakamaki, the second eldest. I very much appreciate you allowing me and my brothers to stay here." He introduced himself as he shook Y/N's father's hand.
"It's simply a pleasure! I hope Y/N wasn't troubling." Y/N sent a look to her mother, but didn't make a comment.
"She was the perfect hostess, Mrs. L/N. Me and my brothers have defiantly enjoyed our stay here. We defiantly learned a lot because of her."
Kiss up. Y/N grinned a bit as Reiji sent her a look, as if reading her thoughts.
"Oh my, did you say a picnic? Y/N we've got some errands to run. Maybe we can reschedule?" Y/N's mother smiled sheepishly at her daughter.
"Really? That's too bad, the others were really excited." Y/N pouted.
Noticing this, her father ruffled her hair. "Why don't you and the boys just go? We'll come next time." (F/N) told her, always trusting Y/N to be able to protect herself, after all, she did have more guy friends than girl friends, and he knew Nick and Grace would kill anyone who tried to heart his daughter.
"Promise you'll come next time?" Y/N asked, holding her pinky out to him.
Chuckling, her father nodded and hooked his pinky with hers. "Promise."
"Good! Now come and meet the others! They aren't as polite as Reiji, but they're pretty good. Just watch out for the red head, he's made out of Oreos." Y/N stated.
"I HEARD THAT!" Ayato shouted from the kitchen.
"You were meant to!" Y/N shouted back with a laugh.

-After the Picnic-4 hours later-
Y/N wrung out her (H/L) (H/C) wet hair as she allowed Shuu to driver her truck, while the rest of the soaked brothers sat in the bed of the truck.
After having eaten, then having a swim in the pond, Y/N was slowly working up the courage to ask the brothers if they'd stay for the school year as well.
Of course, all those thoughts vanished when she saw a black van parked beside her parent's silver truck.
"We weren't expecting any visitors today, were we?" Kanato asked from the back as soon as Shuu parked and Y/N got out first.
"No, I don't even know who's vehicle that is." Y/N stated, a confused expression crossing her face.
As soon as the seven walked into the farmhouse, the atmosphere suddenly felt tense, as the brothers glared at the white haired man who sat on the couch across from Y/N's parents.
"Ah, you must be Miss Y/N! I've heard very great things about you." The man said, standing up from the couch and walking towards the seven. "I'm KarlHeinz, the Sakamaki's father."
Y/N felt a grip on her arm and she smiled assuringly at Kanato, before shaking Karl's hand.
"Very nice to meet ya, sir. Aren't you the one who owns the Foto company in town?" Y/N asked, (E/C) orbs brightening at the mention of her favorite camera store.
"Indeed, and a few other companies as well." Karl grinned, eyeing the female closely.
"What are you even doing here?" Ayato finally spoke up, looking annoyed just like the others.
"Oh, that." Karl suddenly smirked, cocking his head to the side in amusement. "Your debt has been payed off."
The seven froze, as if not expecting that.
"H-how..?" Kanato mumbled, causing Karl to smirk even more.
"Let's just say we can continue on with the Genesis project."

-L/N Farm-1 year later-
After that day, the Sakamaki's had packed up their things and left just as fast as KarlHeinz had showed up, of course saying a quick goodbye to their beautiful hostess, only to never make contact again, much to Nick's pleasure.
Y/N was in her room, placing a picture of her and the six brothers at one of the bonfires the summer just before in a picture book she titled 'Summer'. Smiling contently, the now 17-year-old closed the album and placed it on her bed, before walking out of her room.
"I'm gonna get the mail!" She called out to her mother, who was preparing dinner.
Y/N ran across the small area to her truck, then got in and drove to the mailbox.
Grabbing the mail, she drove back to the farm house and handed the envelopes over to her mother, before making a pitcher of lemonade.
"Have you looked through these yet?" Her mother asked as Y/N grabbed a few lemons from the fruit basket. "Mm...No, why?" Y/N curiously asked. "You got a letter from Aidoru Magazine." Y/N looked at her mother confused, putting down the bag of sugar and taking the envelope from her.
"This is a magazine in Japan..." Y/N muttered, beginning to open the envelope, then reading over the letter.

'Dear Miss L/N,
It has come to our attention that you have a magnificent gift with photography. This might be a down grade from what you have been hoping to succeed in for yourself, but we are offering you a position to be a personal photographer for Japan's greatest idol, Kou Mukami.
We will offer you a full scholarship to the night school that our idol and his family attends, a great salary for each picture you send, and a place to stay for the whole time you're here.
I hope you accept our offer, Miss L/N, and if you have any questions, please email me,
Sincerely,
Akuson S., Aidoru Magazine Head Publisher'
"I'm so proud of you Y/N! Are you gonna take the offer?" Y/N's mother asked, curious as to what her daughter would do.
"O-of course. This is just one step up, isn't it?" Y/N smiled a bit.
"But...I don't remember you ever sending your pictures to Japan." Her mother smiled sheepishly.

Neither do I.